I found my very first spaceship!!!

Clonestar

Prowler
Society
NBK Elite
Jeroen Clonestar Leonardz
After almost 2.5 years with no luck in mining... I got even this time!

I wandered into the PVP area... hoping to get some good mining deeds, but no such luck... Tried it from the north again... And after a few minutes and lots of NRF signals, I got my very first strange signal!

Lol, I had almost no ammo, and wasn't sure what to expect... The drones around the ship were nice (drone gen01), so I killed them using an justi mk2 (one of the weapons I had ammo for...)
Found the button, after running 2 times around it :laugh:

No beacon, but still a nice global of 50 ped!

After running around in PVP for a few more minutes... The thought hit me that I could be looted... So I got the heck out of there! :laugh:

Here is a screenshot of the ship...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It comes to he who waits...or something...

Gratz, Clone! :yay:

graz lol your inventory is very interesting lol almost same stufs I got a year ago or so lol

Bad luck in not finding any beacon, but still good luck in finding a ship!

Congratulations!

Gratz, my first (only thus far) had 1 gen1 drone and 50 ped residue as well, I was mining enmatters unamped.

I'm curious, were you also mining enmatters unamped?

Gratz clone :yay:

Freddie

To Cyberpunk: Yes I was mining enmatter unamped...

To JingyiDai: Lol... my inventory is almost an exact copy of what it was 2 years ago... (only the more expensive weapons are added now, because of the increase of skills, I can use them now ;))

May the Force be with you :D

gz

Hi, mate.

Gratz for your first ship.

Always you are astonished when you see "strange signal" in finder. I always see gen 01 drones only around the ship. If you see one only, then you have residues only, if you have three, you have a beacon inside, not remember if you see two.

And i find ships never mind if using ores or enmatters finder.

Greetings.

ay, no gratz button while on the mobile template... Still gratz though! ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Back