I have returnedddd...

Quickening

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Amberle Quickening Netherwraith
Hi all, doubt any of you remember me my char is 'Amberle Quickening Netherwraith', ive been kinda MIA for around 6 months now but since ive had many fond memories and left behind many friends , I finally thought that I should check on how PE is doing :D Things have been tough with studies but now that my main exams are over I have more time to play.. Just need to know a few things.

1. Should I come back? How are connection issues, MA's support, new content and new events? Feel free to elaborate in detail cos ive got no idea whats new.

2. How are the people? Im sure that tons of newcomers wuld surely have joined PE by now, has the society as a whole improved or are there more scammers, bad mannered individuals now on Calypso? :wise:

3. Do I still have friends here? does anyone remember me lol. Will be hard to make new friends, hopefully some of my old buddies are still here !

4. PE or EU? I know this is silly but I heard that the name was changed to Entropia Universe, do nostalgic ppl still call it PE and/or is it offensive to call it PE now that the name has changed?> :dunce:

Lots of questions, so much to look forward to, id really like to start playing again but need to know whether things are still good :D (ooo New posts: 141,065 since i last logged on :eek: )

wb... again? :D

Neva met, but i do remember ya from the forum. w/b :beerchug:

Not many huge changes, except for items and ofcourse the endless search for hofs. Some gfx. Some events. Some ads. New Oxford. A new tp on eudoria.

I'd say best way is to check it out yourself, and see how many ppl are still online from your FL.

Back