I like throwing this kind of stuff !!

Let it self immolate

Anyone want an off EU system in game auction thats 'big' ;)

I love the close posting from the mod at the end!
That guy is incredible, ignorant of everyone and even in a community forum in which he wants to get cheap work force from he is unable to post in a default format.
Devs are quite focused on the correct format, to ignore these rules won't make him friends ;)

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=338886

lol yeah this guy was funny ;)

couldn't understand. the guy is saying that is going to build a game similiar to EU?

couldn't understand. the guy is saying that is going to build a game similiar to EU?

Nope - only that he wants to make a RCE...
quite unlikely, but well we'll see ;)

I am a dwarf and I like to dig deep >>> Here we go lol

After that, a little playing with domain tools and you will find your way more forward ;)

Last edited:
Aaah, the Zempathing... yes, I vote for MMABigShow too, big mouth, but you don't see much :).

Well he posted about that here @ EF too... and took the time to throw in a link to his wifes "sexy mothers" or whatever homepage at the same post :silly2:

EDIT: Like his homepage www.zempauniverse.com too btw, very... minimalistic? :laugh:

Aaah, the Zempathing... yes, I vote for MMABigShow too, big mouth, but you don't see much :).

U realy should play with a whois thingy :)

Back