Help: I need a really UN-eco UL SIB Weapon.

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Ok, for some tests i need a UL SIB WEAPON with really lousy eco ( point is to max it but still have shitty dmg/pec )

any suggestions are welcome, the more the better choices i have.

Ok, for some tests i need a UL SIB WEAPON with really lousy eco ( point is to max it but still have shitty dmg/pec )

any suggestions are welcome, the more the better choices i have.

Seems this one is worst (filtering entropedia with SIB=Yes and sorting by eco):
Ozpyn RSB S1X2

Maxed at 31.5lev
Effective eco 1.938
Effective dps 19.9

OF course before buying - ask seller to decay test it for you - sometimes MA changes stuff without notifying us.

@edit:
if you decide to choose this weapon - please send me results of test i think you are planning to do ;) (i will keep those results secret ofc).

Falagor
:bandit:

Seems this one is worst (filtering entropedia with SIB=Yes and sorting by eco):
Ozpyn RSB S1X2

Maxed at 31.5lev
Effective eco 1.938
Effective dps 19.9

OF course before buying - ask seller to decay test it for you - sometimes MA changes stuff without notifying us.

@edit:
if you decide to choose this weapon - please send me results of test i think you are planning to do ;) (i will keep those results secret ofc).

Falagor
:bandit:

I have one of these knives and cyrene has posted on the forums that the dmg range on them is wrong .. so as of right now the eco on this knife is horrible. Not sure what you wanted to test.. but i would recommend staying away from it.

If you do want to test it, im sure we can work something out to use my knife. Im not in game much right not waiting for the pp update to fix the knife, but we can come up with a time to meet, just let me know.

SpikE

hmmm this test is going to be interesting! :) I hope you get a nice big sample of results. :tongue2:

Subscribing :D will be an interesting test .... Also I'm not sure but I think one of the ul Lcs (300 maybe) had very high ammo cost compared to L version not sure if that's been fixed yet

study entropedia.

Dont use unmaxed amps for this test. :)

or make 2 test.

Correct, i wont use amps that dont fit the weapon, since the system warns me for overamping.

Goal is to do the following.

Use 2 weapons, do a good number of mobs with each and compare the results in terms of loot vs cost to produce dmg.

Weapon 1 is a SIB weapon thats maxed.

Weapon 2 is a NON sib weapon thats not maxxed.

Thing is they will both have the same dmg/pec.

Test purpose is to see if there is any penalty when not using maxxed weapons, even if the mathematical dmg/pec is the same more or less.

The reason for me looking for the worst dmg/pec is that i cant do the oposite since i dont have access to imk,MM or even imp21 to match against the normal SIB weapons i use.

If i had a MK.V ME i could use that and compare it to my UL Blix, wich would be around same dmg/pec.

There is an adj mk V for sale, t6 he might be willing to let you barrow it. Was thinking similar eco to me version. If not ignore this.

There is an adj mk V for sale, t6 he might be willing to let you barrow it. Was thinking similar eco to me version. If not ignore this.

Adj MKV is not sib and as good eco (2.968 with 105)
Its quite the opposite of what he needs

Hmm little reading comprehension fail there...

What about using the Battle Axe 2x0 for the non-SIB weapon? It has a very good nominal dpp of 3.051.

Are you going to alternate weapons every other mob or two?

Goal is to do the following.

Use 2 weapons, do a good number of mobs with each and compare the results in terms of loot vs cost to produce dmg.

Weapon 1 is a SIB weapon thats maxed.

Weapon 2 is a NON sib weapon thats not maxxed.

Thing is they will both have the same dmg/pec.

So where is the complicated part ? Why don't you just use Opalo v Jester D-1 / Outbacko?

Hmm little reading comprehension fail there...

What about using the Battle Axe 2x0 for the non-SIB weapon? It has a very good nominal dpp of 3.051.

Are you going to alternate weapons every other mob or two?

Basicly i need close to identical dmg/pec on 2 weapons where one is maxxed and one isnt.

It makes the test more accurate if the weapons do around the same damage aswell to avoid any irregularities due to overkill.

The form for the actual hunting is not yet decided, maybe a random combination.

So where is the complicated part ? Why don't you just use Opalo v Jester D-1 / Outbacko?

Perfect example of when people dont understand what im trying to do :)

They dont have the same dmg/pec when not lvl 100

Try some clubs or for that matter almost all the melee weapons would work.

Perfect example of when people dont understand what im trying to do :)

They dont have the same dmg/pec when not lvl 100

Baringer SR33 / SR36 may be your only hopes, provided decay is correct.

I understand what you are doing ermik.

I can't think of much atm, maybe later.

How about DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA? Pretty sure that is SIB and very poor eco.:rocket:

Found what i was looking for, thanks for you input everyone!

ClericDagger 3C 1.932 dpp ( at 6.1 HA and lvl 42 dmg )
Ozpyn RSB S1X2 1.938 dpp ( maxxed )

Will post results and conclusion in a new thread.

Found what i was looking for, thanks for you input everyone!

ClericDagger 3C 1.932 dpp ( at 6.1 HA and lvl 42 dmg )
Ozpyn RSB S1X2 1.938 dpp ( maxxed )

Will post results and conclusion in a new thread.

How similar are the dps beteende them ?

How similar are the dps beteende them ?

the most important thing is effective dmg per hit, meaning i will do just close to the same dmg on avg per hit, avoiding weird numbers due to one weapon doing more overkill.

Back