I need something done. Peds to be made (Info inside)

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

first off all, if this is the wrong section, mods pls move - thanks -

Okay, here we go.

I am self employed and my business has been growing at a phenomenal speed over the last year making time my most valuable asset in life. Therefore I have decided to outsource the following tasks:

Major overhaul of my existing webpage in terms of photography, text, general appearance etc. etc. etc.

New business cards (to go hand in hand with the web page)
New business papers (for all official coresspondance)

Ideally I would need someone who is fluent when it comes to the German language. This is not a 20 ped job, I am happy to pay someone a decent wage for doing all of that for me. Salary is negotiable.

Interested parties can pm me for an initial contact to discuss details - thanks -

Angel

This may be what your looking for :)

Hi Angel,

Our very own Lykke & Peter Schmitz who run EntropiaPlanets do this if it is what your looking for:

http://schmitzit.com/

And they live in germany ;)

Contact Lykke or Admin (Peter) @ Entropia planets or direct on their business number on that site, he always answers, 7am+ germany time. :)

magazine3.gif

A website is a great way to introduce your company to the world. Professionally developed websites are a powerful tool to communicate your corporate identity and values to potential customers, and are an increasing factor in ensuring your clients will come back. At SchmitzIT we can help you get online! We offer affordable and reliable hosting on our own servers, which are hosted in the United Kingdom.

Above quoted from IT services on his site.

And yes he does work for PEDs also ;)
Both are fluent in German, Dutch and English.

Last edited:
I think its a bit early atm however I left a message on his message bank for him anyway to pop in and check your request when he gets online/to work.

Hope it helps.

GL with the overhaul :)

Last edited:
Hi Angel and Viperstrike - and thank you ...

Yes, that's something SchmitzIT can help out with - though we are located in Denmark, not Germany ;)

Peter is from Holland though, speaks fluent English and a little German (been living close to the German border).

Not sure about the 'PED' payment though - you better talk with him about that ;)

You're always welcome to contact me and I can give you his direct contact info =)

Lykke

hehe my bad, I just jumped on the opportunity, and yea, I get confused with OS contacts,
Skype, phone, real world, digital world, all that good stuff.

Thanks lykke for responding, hope the bub is well - And not learning to freestyle (swim) in the day on you :silly2:

hehe my bad, I just jumped on the opportunity, and yea, I get confused with OS contacts,
Skype, phone, real world, digital world, all that good stuff.

Thanks lykke for responding, hope the bub is well - And not learning to freestyle (swim) in the day on you :silly2:

hehe she's doing well, thank you =) there's no more room in my tummy for swimming! Though sometimes it feels like she's kick boxing!

And no worries. Denmark, Germany, the capital in Europe ... big deal hahahaha ....

hehe she's doing well, thank you =) there's no more room in my tummy for swimming! Though sometimes it feels like she's kick boxing!

And no worries. Denmark, Germany, the capital in Europe ... big deal hahahaha ....

hehe :)

God love ya :) *Big hugs* and peter too, though I let you hug him for me :)

hello all,

first of all a quick thanks to the pm's and replies to the thread. There are a couple of viable options for me which I'll check in the following days. IF there are more interested people, please reply to me until Friday night, thanks

Angel

I am interested. I am not fluent in German at all, but I would love to help where I can.
You can check out my thread on Services if you like.
I have other 2d media that you can view for your consideration. I can of course email those to you if needed.
Thanks

Back