I think Chuck Norris was involved

SanSiim

There is no bathroom!
Society
The Maniacs
Siim SanSiim Ots
So I was trying to get to revive in pvp4 and agrod bunch of mulmun around me. Managed to die and then I died once more :D

Back at revive I was unable to move or equip items and using T to revive again did not work either so was forced to relog.

Anyone had such thing before?
I think Chuck Norris thought I wasn't dead enough and used mulmun's leg to roundhouse kick me. :p

Oh gosh darn it. Not Chuck Norris, surely?

Ya I was up at CND a while back, and a dasp killed me by tripping over me. Apparently it wasn't good enough, so it sat on me and did a 200+ crit.

Apparently it hit me so hard it brought me back to life. It then crit me again for 220, and when I revived back at the terminal, I couldn't do move or do anything, but I could talk. When commenting in local chat what was going on, someone commented "Ah, you must have met the Daspletor with the 'Chuck Norris' maturity - did he roundhouse kick you with his tail this time?" :laugh:.

I have found alt-tabbing can bring on this bug.. Had times when I had already revived, alt-tabbed out then couldn't move when I alt-tabbed back in.
Have also had it (although not as often) just from a revive.Seemed to start happenin a couple of VU's ago.

Cheers

Drooe

The energy that was known to create the universe in an event known as The Big Bang turned out to have a force equivalent of one Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick

Back