Question: I wonder if someone could help me find Xeremite

Sunrider

Old
Society
Angels & Devils
Amonoa Sunrider
HI,

OK, I'd like to mine or loot Xeremite Ore. Can anybody point me at the critter, or the location, general depth, etc.

Thanks,
Bob

hmmm in space only? Anyone else found it at other spots?

I had xeremite just south of jason centre, more or less just past the stable lol, i think was with a tk220.

Meh why not... These are as "recent" as in within 6 to 12 months...

Around Wolverine. I assume its everywhere from the E Falx LA all the way to the Daikiba LA W. Far south too, until you hit Zinc/Lyst. I always loved the area between Daiki and Thorifoid LAs in particular, peaceful with just a couple of Hiruyys around. Was even more fun when Terrudite was 300%+ :(

Also around and mostly S of the outpost thats located South of Nymphtown. All the way down to the Rig.

N/E of Scylla too, in the Narc/Igni area and the Cumbriz mountains. Tridenite there too but thats a whole different story. If you hit Gazz youre too north, altho thats not a bad place to mine either if youre looking for Bzzzzzzz-sounding ores or something to make gangsta-rap teeth with (not those old school golden teeth).

Oh and Fefftrox Mountain. N of the outpost thats located somewhere far SW from Argus. You might want to skip the TPing going to that outpost and run while dropping bombs, you might hit a claim of something green and valuable on the way ;)

Pls use TK220+, preferably even better. Good luck :)

something green and valuable

green and valuable stuff found also s of mentioned outpost. somwhere between snotballz and cows & bulls.

Most recently I found it between caravan and morningtear castle (a bit south along the river - vrx3k+104 amp).

Thank you, Very much

Thank you! Sincerely.

Ok, I'll go get some of Travolta's mining equipment, and run for it. I'll shout out what we find.

Bob

Back