FYI: I would deposit 40k PED if...

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
I would deposit 40k to bid on that DOA rockjacker on auction, if there was not sat a 55k ped buyout, I choose not too as I know people that buy their own items out of auction using a secondary account.

If there was no buyout I would atleast be able to see who I am bidding against and see if it looks like a Valid bid and not a friend bid or anything similiar to it.

byebye Rockjacker :rolleyes:

Its not like you would lose any money just bidding anyway unless you win. Just bid what you think is a fair price and see what happens. A friend could bid the price up in a auction with no BO just the same. :wtg:

I would deposit 40k to bid on that DOA rockjacker on auction, if there was not sat a 55k ped buyout, I choose not too as I know people that buy their own items out of auction using a secondary account.

byebye Rockjacker :rolleyes:

You know...

You COULD just pay the BO and own it. :rolleyes:

Its not like you would lose any money just bidding anyway unless you win. Just bid what you think is a fair price and see what happens. A friend could bid the price up in a auction with no BO just the same. :wtg:

If a friend is bidding the item up I can figure if the bidder is actually a second avatar bidding on his own item or if its a guy I know really is interrested in the Rockjacker, I do research before buying an item, see who is interrested and what he is willing to pay for it and buy one first after he bought etc.

If it is bought out instant I wont get to see who the buyer is,
I wont be bidding against a person that I know is in no need of the gun.

open a buying thread here, collect offers and if one is suiting you, then depo and trade.

So, basically what you're saying is:

Buying DOA rockjacker. Offering 40k.

PM Tomkat if interested.

Does that help? :D

EDIT:
Yeah, what steffel said.

Irony "On"
Are you implying that there are "a few" gamers that manipulate the market of rare and unique items? :eek:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
How could you?
Irony "Off"
Anyhow,they could raise the MU sky-high but, there has to be a victim on the other side to fall...
or an extreme wealthy person that price is not a subject...

Its not like you would lose any money just bidding anyway unless you win.

He would lose money.

1.) he's have 4k U.S. sitting there dormant possibly for nothing when he could miss out on a money making deal somewhere else

2.) Deposit Fee's

3.) Withdraw fee's after he's outbid by what he feels is a good possibility of a second avatar or a friend hittin the buyout button.

Bidding just to possibly fall victim to market manipulation could cost him several hundred US dollars in the end.

My suggestion... PM the seller here on EF and see if he'd sell for 40k and just pull the gun out of auction.

Back