If PK'd How many times would you go back?

How many times would you go back?

• I wouldn't

Votes: 44 27.0%
  • Just once

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • Maybe Twice

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • Until I kill him/her!

Votes: 53 32.5%

• Total voters

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
:DWell I have come across a guy in PvP 4 that just wont give up......

It all started the first night I bought my big gun, I went to PvP 4 just to hunt and if attacked by a PKer i'd fight back. My first encounter of a so called PKer that night was "CvK" I killed him so I moved from that area incase my kill was a lucky hit :). About 10 mins later green dot, "CvK" again he runs at me bang I killed him again. I jump out to revive as I was finished for the night, there he was on auction so I said thanks for being my first PK :D he replied next time i'll slaughter you.

Later I decided to jump back in, this was like 45mins later and first green dot was guess "CvK"... again he charge's at me and again I kill him by this time i'm bored with killing him so I went to be.

Week later I went back and he was first green dot I see, I killed him he came back I killed him again he came back I let him kill me for some self respect :).

Anyway last night I was out again and again the same thing to start with I was solo, then my SOC mate joined me and we killed "CvK" again, then another SOC mate joined and "CvK" just kept coming with every other time me being the one to shoot and kill him. We did not team on him I killed him all but that 1 time, I think he came back 9 times in total and died EVERY time!

MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL:

How many times would you go back? There's fighting for honor and then there's just plain stupid.

:scratch2: But maybe he was just keeping you busy while his friends were stealing your lawn mover and barbeque.

well if i had any honor i probly would fight for it, but as it is now im just plain stupid.. so.. i dont know. :scratch2:

gratz

gratz for killing cvk,cause he managed to kill me and one of my soc mate!i tp ed back and i was looking for him more then half h but hee dissapeared.usually i try one more time to kill the looter just to get my items back.but so far ,in 2 pvp4 trips i was killed twice and i didn t pk ed anybody cause i don t have heavy weapons and a good plated armour.

Voted twice,

But only if i think i had a shot in killing you,
If i was killed before even getting a shot myself i would just accept my faith,:launcher:

:tele:

lol was he CvK? :D

Well in PVP4 I don't like my @ss to be continously kicked... so I give up very fast.
It has nothing to do with self respect... If i want to be better I will invest in better guns and armor.

In twin ring? I enjoy learning to fly by rocketlaunchers and grenadethrowers so I don't mind beeing killed for an hour or two :D:D:D

depends how I am killed, if it is a kill while I am shooting a mob I go back, if it is a fair fight and I know I dont have a chance I do not go back (well yes if I bring company :laugh: )

I dont get upset if I get killed, I love Pk :)

If we are close and the outcome can go both ways ill go back many times if he wants to keep fighting :D

I can't hit the inside of a barn door...rofl

But I will venture in and at the end of the day PVP is about taking on a challenge and having fun if you get that green dot that wants to play.

I've killed and been killed, but I've also made new in game friends and you have to be a good sport about it. There are 'malicious' Pkers who sadly can do nothing but spam obsenities and who get 'personal' or upset about being looted or killed.

If I take the risk then I'm willing to also lose...simple as.

If Im on a mob and someone wants to take me out whilst my health is very low and whilst Im still killing it then 9/10 I would go back. If I was empty in PVP4 then I would go back just to play and have a laugh with them if they werent an ass. And if I got my ass well and truly kicked then 'hat off' to them (no point in wasting ammo) and I would wander off and do something else. Calypso is a big place!

Well this reminds me of a time where i was mining in CND, and was killed in the small Dasp Dome.

Now, im all for PK and what not, but I thought It was a lil rude on the grounds I was killed (I was actually talking to one of their team members and then one of them shot me).

I cant remember what weapon It was, but some pretty nice rifles were being used against me. So I thought, fuck It, I have no chance to PK, but damn I can piss them off for the next half hour :laugh: So I charged up my amp, and loaded up my Bravo. Over and over again I went in that dome, shooting them. What made it even funnier Is how they thought they were the ones winning ;D With their snobish comments about my gear ect, they just made me even more determined to screw their hunt up.

What also helped, is that they died often too from the Dasps, so I could just follow them back in and shoot them on their way back to their mob :laugh:

Im not a horrible person, but, well, they deserved It :D

Depending on who kills me, I might just come back for as long as I like.
I want to improve my lousy PK skills, so I don't really care how many times I die trying it, nor how much decay comes into my armor and weapon.

I think he just wanted to annoy you. Looks like he did pretty good job, as you even bother posting it :D

It depends. I love to PK, and if I lose, I need to feel sure there's no chance at all for me. So I usually try at least 4 times or so, until I admit defeat. If the matches are all close, I will persist until I win at least once, and usually this just meant the other player has some moves I'm not hip to yet. So I try to learn, improve, adapt, overcome.

Small example: The new hugely powerful (L) laser carbines have forced a change in gameplay. Almost anyone maxes these guns, and even in Eon I would not be safe from them (I only have 158 HP). So instead of going up close (as I like to do), I take these people on from 140 mtrs with a good rifle.

All's fair in war. :D

I 'think' I am a lower/mid lvl player... but I think my skills can get me results in PVP... I will try and then let you know how I get along...

I have no enough firepower to retaliate anyway, so I wouldn't :).
I've never been in pvp, but some asshole killed me once north of Shinook when I hunted molisks. I grabbed by vigi+6a from the storage and tp'ed back to the death point, that guy was already gone, but a minute later I was killed by another pk asshole :eek:. So no, PK is not my forte :silly2:.

Depending on who kills me, I might just come back for as long as I like.
I want to improve my lousy PK skills, so I don't really care how many times I die trying it, nor how much decay comes into my armor and weapon.

I think he just wanted to annoy you. Looks like he did pretty good job, as you even bother posting it :D

This did not annoy me as I was on TeamSpeak with my SOC mates like whats this guy smoking, he just keeps coming back!! He had no loot but the ammo kick back from loot pool more than payed for my decay and ammo burn and out of the 9 fights last night he hit me twice with his LR-53.

After the last kill my SOC mate hit a lvl 12 NArc and I got a lvl 4 Blood Moss beside him so it never interupted our time in PvP :D

I have no enough firepower to retaliate anyway, so I wouldn't :).
I've never been in pvp, but some asshole killed me once north of Shinook when I hunted molisks. I grabbed by vigi+6a from the storage and tp'ed back to the death point, that guy was already gone, but a minute later I was killed by another pk asshole :eek:. So no, PK is not my forte :silly2:.
You were in a PvP area - voluntarily, knowingly - and people who PK you are assholes? Maybe it's just you? :rolleyes:

You were in a PvP area - voluntarily, knowingly - and people who PK you are assholes? Maybe it's just you? :rolleyes:

Yes, most of the Amethera is pvp, but what the point to kill people when you can't even loot them (except for dueling)? I was about to kill molisk raider with breer which took me 3+ minutes and lots of healing. He waited until I almost finished it, then killed me and laughed. I think he killed molisk too, since I didn't find it when returned (and yes, I returned for molisk, not for him). So, is he asshole or not?

I am not whinning! He has all rights to kill me and he did it.
Now I have all rights to call him whatever I want :).

Svarog that kind of PKer sucks.

Yes, most of the Amethera is pvp, but what the point to kill people when you can't even loot them (except for dueling)?
No point at all, except maybe the PK'er thinks it's fun. But any need for an explanatio is moot: It's PvP, and you have to expect it.

I was about to kill molisk raider with breer which took me 3+ minutes and lots of healing. He waited until I almost finished it, then killed me and laughed.
That is plain nasty, and it violates an unwritten rule. Tell me his name, and maybe you'll get revenge ;)

I think he killed molisk too, since I didn't find it when returned (and yes, I returned for molisk, not for him). So, is he asshole or not?
In this particular case, definitely!

I am not whinning! He has all rights to kill me and he did it.
Now I have all rights to call him whatever I want :).
In this case, he more than deserves it.

Depends.. if would be some lousy pk like when I shoot a mob or when I have my back turned (u don't keep an eye in pvp 1 or 2, nothing to loose anyway), I'll come back as many times as is needed. And keep the shitlist.

If is ok sport, then depends if I'm in mood for pk, in good fun u can spend hours.

But mostly I'd stay away from pk, too busy to pk the system :)

Depends for me too, if i see there is no chance i wont even bother, but if something got messed up (been quite a few times for me :p since i have not pked in EU much) and i could not fight as good as i know i can then ill try to find the one who killed me... not likely more than once thou.

Intresting balance of votes here, seems if you wanna be a PKer then be ready for you kill coming back time and time again :D

Looks to me with my short experiance of the PvP 4 over this week that if your getting good finds and smuggling them out you can afford to get killed a few times by going back for the person.

If he uses Eon or comes from Warants - no, don't have a pk gun good enough for that .. otherwise he would never kill me in the first place ;)

Someone ppl pk'd me last night at the rig then had the cheek to insult me by calling me a rude name whilst i laid dead on the floor needless to say i went back and sent him and his friends back to the revive a few times! :mad:

:handgun: :cry:

Pk is cool :D, calling someone rude names isn't! :vampire:

Jamhot

Pk is just a part of been in a PvP, if you die you die simple as that. as for going back it depends on how large the first hit was anything above 60 damage and i'd try to find another place to play. I maybe daft but im not stupid

I agree with jamhot about the name calling its not big and its not clever.

Im not a huge fan of pvp, its kinda useless to me but i have killed a few ppl with the nice hitting (L) weapons....

if i was killed id prob go back a couple times, then admit defeat if i couldnt get my stuff back, mostly what comes into play here are the faps for exampe: as me critting someone with 200hp for 176, and then them mod fapping their way to freedom really is outta my leauge. the majority of players just have nice armor and plates along with big weapons and around 130-160hp but as u all know crits dont come every other shot....so i dont see much sense in it

I'll change the gun from eco to destroy and do the art i love - explosion !

Someone ppl pk'd me last night at the rig then had the cheek to insult me by calling me a rude name whilst i laid dead on the floor needless to say i went back and sent him and his friends back to the revive a few times! :mad:

:handgun: :cry:

Pk is cool :D, calling someone rude names isn't! :vampire:

Jamhot

Jam's right here, name calling is silly. PKing is fun I agree and its a good adreniline rush when your in battle.

How many times would you go back? There's fighting for honor and then there's just plain stupid.

There is just plain FUN !

And thats why my soc friend, CvK is roaming PVP4 without uber gear,
PKing very often better equipped/skilled players :)
Some other like to drop bombs/probes (is it stupid?) - others like to PK.
Nothing more nothing less. And now he is even famous ;)
Good luck CvK !:thumbup:

Back