If You had time machine...

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
Hello PCF!
<removed> i thought lets have some fun here, with no naming and shaming, no pointing fingers, no bad words and no accusations.

Bertha today made some fun announcements and totally messed up with dates, so i thought of this!

What would you do if u had one chance to travel back in time in Entropia Universe with your current knowledge.

My example:
I would travel back in time to 2004 or so about, and I would make a big deposit of lets say 1k dollars. I would then get the biggest gun i could something like DOA would work for me i guess, and i would shoot Longu day and night in hope for some awesome item loot, i would save most of items and keep them till they get price up and then sell them before Asteroid auction... I think no further comments needed for what i would do with asteroid :)

I bet there are many more better examples you guys can think of. Even newer players have heard the stories of "back in the old days" so you should have an example yourself!

Hope to read some good and fun time travel stories!
Soko

Last edited by a moderator:
I would travel back to 2004 and i would probably try my best to aqcuire Dante amp bp. Also probably would gather lots of L bps from these times where mats were more expensive and bps therefore much cheaper than they are now. But other than that, wouldnt change much from what i have done since i joined about 10 years ago.

I would travel back to 2004 and i would probably try my best to aqcuire Dante amp bp. Also probably would gather lots of L bps from these times where mats were more expensive and bps therefore much cheaper than they are now. But other than that, wouldnt change much from what i have done since i joined about 10 years ago.

I would travel back to 2004 and i would probably try my best to aqcuire MindArk...

I would travel back to 2004 and i would probably try my best to aqcuire MindArk...

This wins I think, lol.

Anyway for me, I will travel back to the time when shadow parts were almost tt value and mod fap were only about + 500 peds.

And buy every single one of them :p

You can guess the rest, when around the time CND was released, lol.

Ok I will stay on topic....sry...I had my nap.

I would go back to the weekend that I looted 10-15 Ancient Red Scorpions...they were down to less than +100 shortly after that.

I sold 3-4 and gave the rest away to nice players that were low level, never realizing how in demand they would be.

... I would buy MindArk ;)

I had bought Treasure Island instead an unl cb26 @ tt+135 K (together with a partner)

I'd go back and buy all the CLDS i could at 1000 ped each...

wow, many good ones :)
thing is you never know what may have value later on and what will drop insanely low!

Ancient red scorpions are like +1k now i think, and if you looted so many... i would bite my nails too!

Some of my friends were dropping IMK2's in tt just because they needed peds for hunt and that gun has 1k+ tt!
But thats when there were almost no player base to start with, no one knew what the words ECO or DPP mean! days before entropedia and charts, not even sure if EntropiaForum existed yet!

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming :)

I would have skipped yesterdays hunt which cost me 200+ ped loss on 350 ped of ammo.

Do anything I could to insure Marco retained a position of leadership in the company, and have someone in legal authority look at Swedish nepotism laws.

I would attempt to find out just what bip in the skit actually means. :wise:

And then I'd have some chocolate, jump around Hades and buy as much orange paint as possible.

Invest all the money I put into this game into bitcoins instead :)

Reactions: Mac
Invest all the money I put into this game into bitcoins instead :)

This. So Much This.

naaah
you would lose all the fun this game provides and all the rage this game provides and more rage and some more rage too!

Dont try to make your life easy ffs
and it would be boring :D
.... and rage free
... no fun

I would have not purchased most of the stuff I did, and instead would have dropped the money in to something like CLDs when they first came out, or alternatively a saving bond irl or something similar.

On Topic:
1 - Tell myself to wait one year before buying that Melee Trauma Amp I.
2 - Convinced myself to buy an Omegaton A101 & A102 back when they were still relatively cheap.
3 - Bought myself a set of unlimited S.I. "Trade Terminal" weapons when they were still in the TT.

Off Topic:
But if you ask me, I think that there's no such thing as a "time machine". And if there ever was one, it would rather be some kind of a contraption that allows you to, instead, slip into "alternate timelines" (with perhaps no chance of returning to whence you've came from)...and also where your "past future" do not necessarily represent your "present future".

Think of it as an act of "observing" something...only for that very act to interfere with what your attempting to observe.
:laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

Back