Alpha
Baxter Bugsy Ewing
Selling imp Fap (tier 1.5)!
Peds only.

SB = BO = 150k ped.

SOLD

Last edited:
Noooo dont sell this yummy toy Bugs!!
Seriously tho people, Tier 1.5 Imp fap well worth throwing some peds to this man here.
GL with the sale

BUMP!

This is one SWEET FAP! Good luck with the sale man.

Why havnt more people tiered their IMP Faps? Does it cost an insane amount of peds or somet?

Why havnt more people tiered their IMP Faps? Does it cost an insane amount of peds or somet?

From what i gather, items that have excellent decay tick up slowly.

Is EU loosing a great faper? Out of business or do you plan to advance to the mod? GL with the sale Bugsy i hope you get what you want for it!

Looks like a great investment to me, damn nice fap...

Free Bump :cool:

Nice fap! Good luck with the sale. There are other tiered Imp Faps tho.

From what i gather, items that have excellent decay tick up slowly.

Then my VAT 100 Mentor edition would been tier 10 allready? takes like 250ped ammo and it breaks, tiers stuck,.

what I heard off, mod fap takes over 1.5k medical compress for tier 1. or was it the mod fap sga, lots of people hit tier 0.9 on their imp and mod faps, but not tiered it up yet, it will take over a lifetime to try "cover" the tier cost if its even possible.
If imp fap cost 25k ped to tier up I think the extra small heal is not worth and I think eco enhancers in the slot will break before it payed off the more eco for the fap. No gain, just epic fail.

Then my VAT 100 Mentor edition would been tier 10 allready? takes like 250ped ammo and it breaks, tiers stuck,.

what I heard off, mod fap takes over 1.5k medical compress for tier 1. or was it the mod fap sga, lots of people hit tier 0.9 on their imp and mod faps, but not tiered it up yet, it will take over a lifetime to try "cover" the tier cost if its even possible.
If imp fap cost 25k ped to tier up I think the extra small heal is not worth and I think eco enhancers in the slot will break before it payed off the more eco for the fap. No gain, just epic fail.

Relative to what it does, i dont think it cost alot to tier imp or mod fap (certainly not 25k lol). As for my theory on decay vs tiers, just from my experience jungle stalker i got from .9 to 3.5 in a little over a month, vs adj mini 3 to 3.7 in a month :) . Also as for your Vat ME, actually decay is ok, its just that it has shitty low TT is why it breaks :)

It uses quite alot of mats to tier it up. 1,5k med comp is about correct. total cost to tier it around 5-6k ped.

It think most people are satisfied with the abilities and eco of the fap as it is.

It uses quite alot of mats to tier it up. 1,5k med comp is about correct. total cost to tier it around 5-6k ped.

It think most people are satisfied with the abilities and eco of the fap as it is.

only reason to tier them is a (slight) advantage in pvp... for the 20% of non limited weapens that don't one hit you / people with more then 250 hp lol

150k for an imp fap tier 1.5 is a bargain guys :popcorn:
Grab it while I'm still in need for cash!

Last edited:
I hear there's an impfap on auction with 130K buyout..

To make this more on topic, I offer 100k PED :)

110k pure peds fast deal

thanks for the offers guys, keep them coming.

Price lowered to 130k
first-come, first-served :D

Might be interested for 120..... :girl:

@ Lady Trisha - please erase some of your messages, your inbox if full :rolleyes:

Back