Buying: improved justifier mkII

pesa

Dominant
Society
AD
Nero Pelleman Wolf
I'm looking for one. PM me with price if you have one for sale.
Pelle

Sell it to me!
You know you want to.

bump, bumpeti hump

Auction has one now ;)

overpriced :mad:

overpriced :mad:

With the imk2 being one of the best guns in game ... it isn't over priced. It is actually cheaper then it was this time around last year... good luck getting one for a "cheap" price.

~Danimal

hmm i renember old days MM and imk for +5K and +2K... lol
ofc now is very expansive:ahh:

hmm i renember old days MM and imk for +5K and +2K... lol
ofc now is very expansive:ahh:
And you know what I'm sure many people thought? "$500 for an in-game item? No way!"

With the imk2 being one of the best guns in game ... it isn't over priced. It is actually cheaper then it was this time around last year... good luck getting one for a "cheap" price.

~Danimal

Your right.... For some reason people lost sight of how profitable this gun is. As this gun ends up in the hands of people who value them we will see the real price.

~Danimal

Cheaper then this time last year maby, but almost dubbel same time 3 moths? ago...

Right. And as long as someone trustworthy does not come with longterm statistical data proving how profitable it is, arguments like this will still be bulshit. Best gun, worst gun, dmg/pec, bla bla. Give us data, or it did not happen. And the price stays were it is.
P.S. Sorry for off-topic best of luck finding one cheap.
Your right.... For some reason people lost sight of how profitable this gun is. As this gun ends up in the hands of people who value them we will see the real price.

Last edited:
Cheaper then this time last year maby, but almost dubbel same time 3 moths? ago...

Since when in the hell did an imk2 sell for 55k? I would gladly purchase one at that price! Sorry but you are smoking crack to think that there was a sale at that price 3 months ago..

~Danimal

Right. And as long as someone trustworthy does not come with longterm statistical data proving how profitable it is, arguments like this will still be bulshit. Best gun, worst gun, dmg/pec, bla bla. Give us data, or it did not happen. And the price stays were it is.
P.S. Sorry for off-topic best of luck finding one cheap.

Actually I do have data so much data it would make your head spin. But I dont make my data for you or to justify the price of my gun. Understand something unlike you i am in this game to make money and my profit in this game is over 500,000 ped. It is also funny that you also have data, you make it public and you only confuse people about how eco and none-eco guns really stack up

Untitled.png

this is a picture that proves i keep data I don't care if you believe me or not. Just understand if this gun was not profitable I would sell this gun and buy CLDs or a land area(I have been a land owner and i currently own 100 CLDs) so yes smilgs I have data for that .

I would be happy to explain my data to any real player looking to own an impk2 who does not want to waste my time

Last edited:
I guess the blue bar is the total account balance and you completed a withdraw process on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 ? I am not in a position to purchase such an uber item but if you have the time and energy to explain it a little bit more it would be awesome.

If not, thanks for the data anyway.

EDIT: Damn sorry, didn't see this was a selling thread. Free bump for OP.

** i am in this game to make money and my profit in this game is over 500,000 ped**

Maybe 500,000 ped profit but no way it´s only because using improved justifier mkII..

Sorry for :offtopic:

I don't need data for my head to spin, alcohol works better. If you don't mind telling, if your tt return is much more than 94% period 2011 to now. If that's the case, congrats I could never achieve that nor imk2 or ish.
Btw. this is not an exhibition of what you have or don't have (clds?) but a request to buy. I apologize the OP for the spam yet again.
Actually I do have data so much data it would make your head spin. But I dont make my data for you or to justify the price of my gun. Understand something unlike you i am in this game to make money and my profit in this game is over 500,000 ped. It is also funny that you also have data, you make it public and you only confuse people about how eco and none-eco guns really stack up

Untitled.png

this is a picture that proves i keep data I don't care if you believe me or not. Just understand if this gun was not profitable I would sell this gun and buy CLDs or a land area(I have been a land owner and i currently own 100 CLDs) so yes smilgs I have data for that .

I would be happy to explain my data to any real player looking to own an impk2 who does not want to waste my time

Now to the intresting part... Are you maxxed on the impmk2 ? And what is your TT return dont rly care how much profit you have tt% is whats matters when you talking about "eco'

Since when in the hell did an imk2 sell for 55k? I would gladly purchase one at that price! Sorry but you are smoking crack to think that there was a sale at that price 3 months ago..

~Danimal

MiniM got one at 62k, there is a post around here on the forum...

You are mistaken sir. Go talk to MiniM and ask him how much he purchased it for.

~Danimal

You are mistaken sir. Go talk to MiniM and ask him how much he purchased it for.

~Danimal

For ~ 65K in peds, it was the imk2 I was going to buy for 70K but needed few days to get the peds, the seller wanted ped fast.

For ~ 65K in peds, it was the imk2 I was going to buy for 70K but needed few days to get the peds, the seller wanted ped fast.

This gun was stolen, folks. That's why it was so cheap.

Quoting what one person bought a stolen gun for doesn't hold a lot of water in the actual market.
Obviously the Imk2 was worth more than that. That particular gun has now been resold twice.

Anyway this is a buying thread. GL to Pelleman who is the one buying. He made a buyout offer on the Imk2 on the forum a few days ago and for whatever reason that seller declined to honor his offer.

bump bump bump

Back