Suggestion: Increase the TT value of MACE MK. 6 FEN

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
so currently MAX TT value of [Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition] is 1281.00 and this is a bit of a flawed design in my opinion.

my problem is at tier 7 which is what i have at the moment this Mace doesnt even last 1 hour of non stop hunting, this only gets worse the higher tier the mace becomes.
meaning once this reaches tier 8, 9, 10 this mace wont even last 45 mins of straight hunting.

solution- either increase the MAX TT to 2000 ped or convert this weapon so it uses ammo then the mace can last much longer before needing repair.

i dont think im asking for much here

This was one of the biggest reasons why I switched from that toilet brush.
Doesn't use ammo and low TT. Here's hoping someday they'll improve all melee weapons to make them use UA, thus increasing max usage. Btw even some non melee weapons runs into this issue, for example LR-60 Augmented.

For now I guess the only solution you have is to get that UL P25 extender from vendor to boost the amount of uses on it.

Don't think they'll change it. But you can always switch to a weap that last longer.

They won’t change it.
I asked for similar weapon and they just said it was balanced to be like this and they don’t have it in scope to change.

So the higher the tier the less it's worth....haha. Just some humour. I guess mobile repair tool will have to do.

Never say never though. They might add a special weapon upgrade broker for a very juicy upgrade price. What do you want to pay 50k ped?

All weapons have some downside, that is yours. My amp decays so quickly on my high refire weapon, I wish it lasted longer, but those are the cards I dealt to myself so I must play my hand.
Lots of other melee weapons are very low TT, and that’s why they are so cheap to buy. You get what you pay for in this regard.

one benefit is at least you don’t accidentally blow your ped card accidentally repairing to full TT one of those 20k+ max TT monsters.

its a good thing i didnt ask what the "community" thinks.. this post is directed at mindark, maybe i should have specified that in post :sneaky:
If Mindark won't fix your rocket launchers I wouldn't have much faith for them to fix this, considering this isn't even a bug. Though I do trust that one day they will randomly change the texture of it to make it look 3x more terrible at the request of nobody.

Lets just hope that one day MIndark will just release more ammo consuming melee weapons and ditch the decay only model to help align the professions.

I know it's not what you want to hear. But +1 for the [Mayhem Extender P25]. It will change your life. I used it on all those Argo Claws I looted during Mini Mayhem as well:

jrwq8d6.png

:beerchug:

I know it's not what you want to hear. But +1 for the [Mayhem Extender P25]. It will change your life. I used it on all those Argo Claws I looted during Mini Mayhem as well:
imo bad to use extenders especially when ur weapon has a much higher eff%. i think its a waste of a rare tokens and reg tokens.

imo bad to use extenders especially when ur weapon has a much higher eff%. i think its a waste of a rare tokens and reg tokens.
I hear ya and I agree that a great many weapons and tools could use major TT increases.

The efficiency hit isn't so bad: 87% -> 86.7%

pElJDrr.png

I hear ya and I agree that a great many weapons and tools could use major TT increases.

The efficiency hit isn't so bad: 87% -> 86.7%

i suppose that little of eff% difference is not a deal breaker but still dont wanna use my rare tokens for extender.

If anything, the portable repair tool's cost becomes pretty low when you have an already high TT value item.

At 1281 ped per repair and 0.065 tool decay (I think it was 150% MU, so let's just round to 0.1 ped per repair) comes out to 100.008% "MU". Not quite even one-hundredth of a percent added to your TT costs.

how much is a protable repair ... at TT over almost 1.3k ped the percentage cost of repairing it with a portable must be extremely small, or?

Why use damage enhancers if your macroing? Time is infinite for a macro; no need to use those time saver items.
High DPS is more ped/token/boxes/items/markup/profit per hour which is pretty obvious. If my 5 hour macro gets more shit than your 5 hour macro, I have an advantage.

Also, quicker kill rate, less damage received, more lifesteal, faster skilling, less electricity, less pills, less nutrio.

i dont know why you all started to talk about macros, we can make another thread and discuss it there.

I personally dont use any macro, im legit sitting at my PC and playing the game, but for everyone to come in here tell me they use macro and talk bout macros like its no big deal pls stfu and go away or make your own thread at discuss it all you want

i dont know why you all started to talk about macros, we can make another thread and discuss it there.

I personally dont use any macro, im legit sitting at my PC and playing the game, but for everyone to come in here tell me they use macro and talk bout macros like its no big deal pls stfu and go away or make your own thread at discuss it all you want
Then why don’t you just pay 10 pec and use a portable repair?

Last edited:
Imagine buying a wep and spending tens of thousands of ped tiering it just to complain in the end, if they fix your dog scratcher tell them the arkadia melee weps need adjusting also.

TT of the weapon and/or it's possibility to burn UNI ammo is reflected in market price.
Why is shagadi sword (or other ark melee weapons) so cheap? Because they breaks after 15 minutes or less, based on tier and reload.
Triple it's use time before breaking and it will cost double if not more...

i dont think im asking for much here
you are asking them to double the market value of the weapon you own

Imagine buying a wep and spending tens of thousands of ped tiering it just to complain in the end
don't people do any research about items they buy? it's not like it was better back then and MA nerfed it...

TT of the weapon and/or it's possibility to burn UNI ammo is reflected in market price.
Why is shagadi sword (or other ark melee weapons) so cheap? Because they breaks after 15 minutes or less, based on tier and reload.
Triple it's use time before breaking and it will cost double if not more...

you are asking them to double the market value of the weapon you own

don't people do any research about items they buy? it's not like it was better back then and MA nerfed it...
yes im suggesting mindark to make the weapon last 15 mins longer so that at tier 10 it can last at least an hour.. you know how inconvenient it would be to try to repair gear in middle of one of those high level survivals runs in mayhem. and u hit it on the nail when u said thats going to quadruple the value of the weapon.. you're a fkn genuis how you caught me because thats exactly what i was thinking

you know how inconvenient it would be to try to repair gear in middle of one of those high level survivals runs in mayhem
I know how it is, I have used ark melee weapons and I fully agree that it is annoying, one of the reasons I stopped using them

and u hit it on the nail when u said thats going to quadruple the value of the weapon.. you're a fkn genuis how you caught me because thats exactly what i was thinking
This was not to offend you m8 (I never said it was your intention and I truly believe it was not), I just pointed out the impact of your "not asking too much" :)

do the same for my UL Amps to , the change to using amo is also welcome, ty , xoxo

Let’s do a “overrepair terminal” that uses shrap or uni ammo to repair past max repair level, and lets use it for L item too! Why not right? So long as it’s more convenient

Back