Inside VU preview notes (the real deal)

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

I have some breaking VU preview information. Unfortunately I cannot reveal where I got these from (I had to kill ya) but I can share these ... Here we go

Skill development

In order to maintain a dynamic environment MA has decided that any skill above 5k is now treated totally different. Anytime you see a green line you either step up, or 2 steps back ... Thas has been implemented to especially treat the longer standing players with some nostalgica in memory of the long gone rubber-band effects

Loot distribution

As there are many ongoing discussion about the loot and its distrubtion as well as the general unhappyness about the whole subject, MA has decided to scrap loot altogether. Instead of the rare occasional loot window you will now gain a new skill that rises each time you've killed a mob stating that you've gained experience in making MA stone-rich

Animal tamming

Female pet deeds will now not do anything they are being told once a month and eat twice as many nutrio bars ... Should you try to stable them they will ask you whether they are fat and tell you that they are just not in the mood for stabling ;)

Vehicles

Vehicles will be introduced, that's official now ... What VU will be affected MA is afraid that cannot say (just yet). There is however an official date planned where executives of MA will get together to discuss a date when MA will discuss the topic of vehicles. MA have assured me that this has top priority and that the implementation is planned long before 2020.

The Atrox Egg

Yes, finally we have some news on the atrox egg. MA has announced that due to its ages, there is unfortunately no chance that anything alive could ever hatch from it so the owner will be re-imbursed with the full tt value plus a tt-weapon of his choice (woooot !!!)

Now then, I must stress that this is official and confidential MA information and is not for distribution at all ... Or have you heard anything else ???

ILW

The scary thing is you are joking but i believe you.:eek:

LOL good one! ;-p

The scary thing is you are joking but i believe you.:eek:

Rofl i belive it to! ;-O
Plus rep :) To the first poster!

Vehicles

Vehicles will be introduced, that's official now ... What VU will be affected MA is afraid that cannot say (just yet). There is however an official date planned where executives of MA will get together to discuss a date when MA will discuss the topic of vehicles. MA have assured me that this has top priority and that the implementation is planned long before 2020.

It's pretty certain to be rickshaws in light of recent events isn't it?

t

Joking and/or tongue-in-cheek threads like this do not belong in the General Discussion forum.

:moved:

More news in.......

1- New looks for avatars - New surgical features for enhancement of avatar individuality including - humps, wooden legs, sex change, and much more....:laugh:

I think you forgot one...

new valuable, unique items to loot

all professions will now be able to loot cash rebates during the course of normal play. these valuable premiums will be in the form of entropia universe cashier's cheques. participants will be able to exchange these cheques at any of the NPC cashiers on the chinese planet for up to 10% off the total of their unique purchase. with the wide variety of similar to brand name goods available on the chinese planet, you're sure to find thousands of options for the exchange of your cheques.

Loot server will be down between UTC 12.00 until TBA

Back