is a105 worth the peds?

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
I am now at the edge of buying an a105 for my Korss400, i also know that with an a104 i wont use it in full efficiency. But the price seems to much for just a small dmg enhencement, right? the bigger weapons will need more powerful amps. and i am also curious what amp do use for which weapons also. E amp15 also looks like a very good amp and way cheap.

So, what do u suggest?I cant solve this.(thinking of the imp.M2870):scratch2:

you can use an a105 with full efficieny? :confused:

I am now at the edge of buying an a105 for my Korss400, i also know that with an a104 i wont use it in full efficiency. But the price seems to much for just a small dmg enhencement, right? the bigger weapons will need more powerful amps. and i am also curious what amp do use for which weapons also. E amp15 also looks like a very good amp and way cheap.

So, what do u suggest?I cant solve this.(thinking of the imp.M2870):scratch2:

IMO you are very right on the part that i underlined: 2 dmg more for howmany peds? (difference in price between 104 and 105 that is)

E-amps.. suck :) (crappy economy)

No :wise:

too short

u'll get 1% more eco when switch amp a103->a104->a105->a106 aproximately on korss (check this with entropiatools.com) Maybe a better idea is to spend money on better gun (more powerfull or more eco)

u'll get 1% more eco when switch amp a103->a104->a105->a106 aproximately on korss (check this with entropiatools.com) Maybe a better idea is to spend money on better gun (more powerfull or more eco)

It's kinda hard to find a more eco gun than H400..

lol thats true

In case of limited stuff bigger a10X is essential.

Dont think thats it worth the extra ped...just go a104

But hell I am so glad that I just have some laying around in storage. Waiting for the day i have the ped to rep them lol :laugh:

Happy hunting :wtg:

Buy it if you play much.
2 more damage may sound little but its a big difference.
Specially when you have a maxed out weapon that fires many rounds/min like the korss400 do. Also bigger amp = better eco.

I use A204 on Improved Mk2 and before that I used it on adj. hero and opalo.

if you want to use the korss 400 with the highest possible economy, you will need an 106, not 105 ... But the 106 is over 3k ped atm ...

Having said that, I recently bought my 106 (for korss) and its great (that increased firepower really helps from time to time to take down bigger mobs)

gl out there

ILW

What's the markup now? Around the 700 pricetag (IIRC)? That's 1 ped per day on a 2 year timeframe. Pretty cheap for the extra eco and dmg when used on maxed out weapon.

L amps are a very different story - they have a short timeframe ;)

i bought one at 300, becuase i had spare cash in game at the time and wanted to tie it up rather than just burn it. i wouldnt pay 600 or whatever they go for now, just i didnt before the amp nerf. stick to A104. and the economy @ 4.61 is exactly the same if wiki is to be believed.

Here are the hard facts :wise:
Let say we buy the korss at 150%, then..
Korss H400 + 106 = 52 DPS for 4.136 dmg/pec
Korss H400 + 105 = 50 DPS for 4.12 dmg/pec
Korss H400 + 104 = 48 DPS for 4.10 dmg/pec
Korss H400 + 103 = 46.5 DPS for 4.08 dmg/pec
Korss H400 + XR70 (@110%) = 51 DPS for 3.97 dmg/pec

So the difference between XR70-A106 on korss is 4%, meaning you save 4 peds every 100 you use with A106. XR70-A103 would be 2.5%.

i hope that made sense :)

...stick to A104. and the economy @ 4.61 is exactly the same if wiki is to be believed.

Eco of the amp is the same but with more dmg it increases the Eco of a maxed weapon.

can you explain this, pls, lol :confused:

korss400 dmg= 37(i am at work and cant be sure right now but i think this is it) a104 dmg enhancement=14 i think, 105=16 dmg, 106=18dmg.

so with the %50 dmg nerf on amps, u use the gun most efficient(its max boost) with an a106;)

not necessarly, if you do constant overkill of 2-3 dmg, there goes your upgrade.

:scratch2: again not necessary...

for this statement, you deserve 0 pedcard foreva:silly2:

lol :yay: you are right i have checked its eco NOW.

Back