Is it worth going there?

Is it worth going to rocktropia as it is now?

• Yes

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • Don't know

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Hello, I'm a cute little kitten called mittens and I like EFDs :3

Votes: 28 23.9%

• Total voters
Society
The best soc in EU (DU)
Emil The SkilledOne
Hello. I recently did a deposit and suddenly got the urge to going to Rocktropia. Why I don't know but I guess my curiosity is taking over more and more. The thing is.....is it worth going? So I'm looking for opinions if I should visit to see how it looks from my own eyes or stay at peacefull Calypso and spend my PEDs here. If you've actually been at Rocktropia then please post what you thought about it :)

Only you can decide that... everyone will have a different opinion, some good and some bad, some fair and some not fair. The price is steep IMO but there is only one way to find out ;)

Graphics look great, I never fired a shot lol

If you think its worth 40 ped every time you click on the TP to do the same thing your already doing then go have fun! :laugh:

Before the recent patch the loot felt like the old days in Entropia - so well worth a visit. I had four globals on Werewolves...quite an experience for me after months in Entropia without a hint of a global :)

I like it, but all I can say is it's only 40ped to get up there, go and check it out for yourself

hmm. the Yes and No have the same count. But my curiosity have taken over my mind so I'm heading to rocktropia. Thanks for adding your opinions :)

i was very negative towards Rocktropia when it was released, prob didnt help when i found out it was a 80 ped round trip but i gave in and thought id go and sofar having a blast here, but you will only know if its worth it if you try it for yourself i guess :)

There is a slight difference, as you really could just move there permanently compared to say CND or CP. It's a different planet and different experience so depends where you will call home. Others may ask if it worth flying down to Calypso. I think its worth it to check out for a few days and see what you think, maybe ya get lucky. Good luck and have fun, hope ya hof.

-jeff

hmm. the Yes and No have the same count. But my curiosity have taken over my mind so I'm heading to rocktropia. Thanks for adding your opinions :)

For what it's worth, I think you made the right choice. Good luck and I hope you get that 1st ATH over there :thumbup:

It would be interesting to know how many people recommending others to go will be getting a piece of their 40 ped ($4 USD) every time they click that tp to come and go :)

It would be interesting to know how many people recommending others to go will be getting a piece of their 40 ped ($4 USD) every time they click that tp to come and go :)

only thoe's with an space hanger, and were previously space ship captians B4 VU10 ;)

Its totally worth it:wise:,,,,,...i Havent gone yet:D

I havent gone yet, mainly because I cant be bothered.. yet.

While I wish this new project success, it doesnt really interest me.

Wolf's, drunkern vixens, some castle, well.. maybe i go when at a loose end lol :D

Is ROCKtropia basically the same except with differant areas and critters to kill? Same items? Same types of loot to not find? :lolup: Can I take my items that I have now? Honestly, all I know about the game is that I tried to sign up but couldn't cause I have a PE character I guess (yes, I'm THAT old where I still call the game Project Entropia)

I tried to sign up but couldn't cause I have a PE character I guess

What?

Im confused, what did you try to sign up to?

Yeah and WooHooo, at knowing what PE stands for :rolleyes:

I bet your a nice guy when your not being an utter moron!

btw, just go to a tp .. No need to sign up, just have to pay LOL :cool:

What?

actually if you sign up via the rocktropia website you start there. That is atleast what I've heard.

ill buy all yer unlimited items :) If its been that long probably have to make new avatar amigo. Lot's of other things to consider int he game change also besides just RT, perhaps have a look around. But WB and it's worth checking out.

Originally Posted by Tilarium
I tried to sign up but couldn't cause I have a PE character I guess
What?

actually if you sign up via the rocktropia website you start there. That is atleast what I've heard.

All these quotes, is everyone going nuts.. Or just me lol?

You can I guess be "born" there, but my quote was from a guy that already had an account.

I didnt saying anything about a new signing up :scratch2:

Oh right, Im actually not seeing the wood for the tree's here. He couldnt "sign up" cos he had an account already?

Well, duh?

Like I said, go to a tp then.

What am I missing? :dunno:

All these quotes, is everyone going nuts.. Or just me lol?

You can I guess be "born" there, but my quote was from a guy that already had an account.

I didnt saying anything about a new signing up :scratch2:

Oh right, Im actually not seeing the wood for the tree's here. He couldnt "sign up" cos he had an account already?

Well, duh?

Like I said, go to a tp then.

What am I missing? :dunno:

maybe he thought you were suppose to sign up to rocktropia before you could get there. Some people don't read :3 But I'm not a mindreader :3

I'm at Rocktropia and I've enjoyed it so far. It's like a fresh start but still not.

Reactions: dj.
maybe he thought you were suppose to sign up to rocktropia before you could get there

Oh I see, thanx for explaining.. I honestly didnt know what he meant :)

well I made the same mistake with next island (haven't been reales yet) and got the same message :D because I thought you needed to sign up for it ^^

I went, hopeful that loot would be different. I figured 40 ped to find out could be worth the cost right? Nope.

basically its the same stuff just different mob names, different areas, different looking mobs, same running around, same decay or worse. Why spend 80 ped to get the same results. same loot system, different planet.

as long as the loot system is the same, (which it is) its not worth going over there. if u have lots of disposable income tho, I say get the heck over there and explore.

I understand u have already gone over there, hope u hof.

Rad

My loot were better on rock tropia than it have been on calypso for a long time. atleast at first :D

Not worth it; at least not right now. You can find better ways to spend 80PED (assuming you want to get back ;)).

Back