Question: Is swunting today a good option for nondepositors?

Can be Swunting today a surviving chance for nondepositors?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ciuciulix

Guardian
Society
ROmania Renegades
Carmen Dosia Ciuciulix
What's the best option for nondepositors?... I gues> SWUNTING!

I start a simple TEST to pruve it!
Swunting Baby-Sabakuma with 10 ped amo, TTHandgun and TTVivo> I have maxed this gear and hope for a good return and a lot of Sweat! :D

Sabakuma Swunt at Fort Ares

RUN 1

Start>
Omg M2100 + 10 ped Light Weapon Cell + full TT VivoT1

Swunttime> 4 hours
Sabakuma Young 98 + Mature 15;

No Looters
12 Mature, 59 Young,
Looters
3 Mature, 39 Young.

LOOT>
Animal Oils Residue: 68
Animal Muscle Oil: 32
Wool: 9
Animal Hide: 51
Sabakuma Skin: 14
Tier I Comp. 11
Sock I Comp. 2
Nova 88
Blazar 33
Medium Weapon Cell 100022

Sweat collect 470 Bottle + found 13 Brukite

Gear Decay> - 1,77 ped

No items Looted! ... ;)

in team swunt can just managed to break even, let alone solo swunt. Sweat is so worthless not even swunt can help out none-depo....

reference: personal experience

Very true...

in team swunt can just managed to break even, let alone solo swunt. Sweat is so worthless not even swunt can help out none-depo....

reference: personal experience

From my experience... I feel the same situation... but I must try this TEST to find out how hardcore days we have this Summer in Entropia! :lolup:

i wish u best of luck!

as for me, the fap decay just dont justify the swunt result.
(unless u can evade almost every attack)

and after awhile, defensive skill gain stops, so... yet any other reason it just sucks =(

best of luck again!

i don't care much. tought i'd let you know :D

Swunt Baby Sabakumas @ Fort Ares

RUN 2

Start> M2100 + 10 ped amo + full TT Vivo

Swunting Time> cca 5 hours

Killed: Sabakuma Young 98, Mature 18
Looters> Young 42, Mature 8
NonLooters> Young 56, Mature 10

LOOT>
Medium Weapon Cell 1008
Diluted Sweat 8
Nova 107
Blazar 23
Muscle Oil 80
Residue Oil 51
Saba skin 19
Animal Hide 21
Soft Hide 1
Tier I Comp 6
Sock I Comp 1

Gear decay> - 3,33 ped
Sweat collected 656 Bottle :rolleyes:

Bad run!

5 hours 656 sweat... highly recommend that u stop... with full team of 12 swunting trox/allo/esto, 5 hours can get u max 2.5K sweat...

solo swunt is no longer and option, (not sure about team swunt neither really tbh)

i hope u get a better run next time =)

and after awhile, defensive skill gain stops, so...

Just for info: about when can we expect this? I got almost 1K evade and still receiving it frequently, but when will it hold?

ty

Btw u just have to ask yrself: sweating is like 3 cents / hour u are payed now? ( 3ped/1K - about 100 sweat/hour = 0.3 peds /hour = 0.03 $ ?) Think we should have a sweating union here!! ;)

i agree with py08jl solo swunting is a bad idea from the start maybe if you go in team but im not sure.

Just for info: about when can we expect this? I got almost 1K evade and still receiving it frequently, but when will it hold?

ty

well, been solo swunting bibos and other various things for 3 hours yesterday, and the skill gain related to being hit stops after the first 3 bibos.

if you want screen/ video, i m happy to show u =/

stopped at ~600 evade.

thats only solo swunting tho, yet to confirm other situations with group/ chaos swunt.

I think MA stops skill gain related to being hit for solo swunt to prevent skill farming like when they did with mod fap + acid swamp once upon a time

I say it again: We need focus back, or solo swunt is just "impossible" without it.

And anyone that wonders it was kinda relaxing to do it pre vu10, not for the huge(lol) amount of peds you got, so please give us focus and MF gathering no use for a tool or make a optional MF chip
(and I use 99.9% of the sweat i gather unless a friend need some)

Btw u just have to ask yrself: sweating is like 3 cents / hour u are payed now? ( 3ped/1K - about 100 sweat/hour = 0.3 peds /hour = 0.03 $ ?) Think we should have a sweating union here!! ;)

thats the crude reality, unless you want to kill a hydra (the non-turret way) you need to have massive amount of RL $..... or..... pay to play regularly on something as boring as snable hunt for an hour or something. Meh~ I have almost given up at this stage now. Nothing rewarding anymore =( not even playing eco, loot sucks too bad @_@

I agree with jenny that we need the old focus back, because I have tested with the biggest sync chip it DOES NOT help with sweating....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindforce/195418-sync-chip-test-sweating.html

Yeah its no free game for sure, the sweating is just a way to draw people in... make em think it can all be done for free: its a business.

But when u realise this, and realise how slow it goes, only thing why u keep on sweating must be cos of the chats and fun I guess ^^ ( if not all afk all the time lol)

If u do it for the peds, well standing at a corner with yr hand out, might get u faster peds though (irl :laugh:)

The poll says "Can ...", which makes the obvious answer "Yes".

The thread says "Is ...", which makes the obvious answer "No".

Yes, it's nitpicking... ;)

Try again....

Thanks 4 the reply guys!

This times I will try Snabels @ Swamp Camp

RUN 3 (10 ped amo + M2100 + VivoT1)

After cca 3 hours swunting>
Snabel Female Young 38 (15 Loot, 23 No Loot);
Snabel Male Young 41 (14 Loot, 27 No Loot);
Snabel Male Mature 19 (9 Loot, 10 No Loot).

Sweat collected 388 Bottle
LOOT TT value 5,86 ped (Return 58,6%)
No items looted!

Conclusion> Actually the nondepositors Newbies can not play using the old swunting metod combining with Street sell! The collected Sweat is not enough to bring you out from minus! :scratch2:

ty for the hard try attempt!

my conclusion is:

group swunt. Good day - break even. bad day - can actually loss some PED.

with sweat 3PED/k. its really not even worth doing anymore.

What can we do?!

ty for the hard try attempt!

my conclusion is:

group swunt. Good day - break even. bad day - can actually loss some PED.

with sweat 3PED/k. its really not even worth doing anymore.

Yes... I saw some players doing this at Ambulimax to Neas but it is the problem about the liberty that you lost in Team... I can not find to much fun in a group-activity! You are dependent to the Group (if you are lucky to find nice players) from the other Teamplayers... and when the Team is big is havier to find your place and shootline!

I actually with this TEST I will to know if the old words> klever playing is worthing somethink today in entropia-universe! :lolup:

Yes... I saw some players doing this at Ambulimax to Neas but it is the problem about the liberty that you lost in Team... I can not find to much fun in a group-activity! You are dependent to the Group (if you are lucky to find nice players) from the other Teamplayers... and when the Team is big is havier to find your place and shootline!

I actually with this TEST I will to know if the old words> klever playing is worthing somethink today in entropia-universe! :lolup:

if you really want to have a fun swunt and all NICE people, there is a group out there outside nea's ambu swunt. There is a 24/7 swunt team that actually enjoy swunting. drop me a PM if u r interested ;)

EDIT: outside i meant non-ambu swunt

and when the Team is big is havier to find your place and shootline!
This shouldn't be hard if you have good players that know how a CIRCLE looks like, but my experience tells me that the shape of a CIRCLE is very strange to most of the players for some reason :/
Not to mention the afk "sweaters" that always manage to show up and mess the CIRCLE up if you happened to find some people who knew what a CIRCLE is, been down in pvp because of that sometimes but ofc that provides a different problem caused by other type of players....

I have been keeping track on my swunts. I usually break even (including the sweat). Somedays I lose a few ped. I think the only way to come ahead on a team swunt (all I do for hunting) is to hit a global. I still do it though because it is much more fun than just sweating and there is always the hope that a global might drop.

My advice: switch mob to combibos youngs ;).

Why?

Sabakuma Young:
Health = containing sweat: 20
Max damage: 13.0
Attacks/min: 20

Combibo Young:
Health = containing sweat: 80
Max damage: 17.0
Attacks/min: 15

Conclusion:
Max damage per min:
Combibo: 255.0
Sabakuma: 260.0

Also 15 instead of 20 attacks gives you better chance of not getting disrupted while sweat gathering procedure so you are gathering sweat a bit faster and getting less decay on fap ;).

And also you do not have to change mobs so often due to high hp of combibo.

Of course you should get a biger gun than TT pistol (its to slow vs bibos regen) but for example maxed opalo is definetly enough.

Just my two pec.

And on topic: swunting is definetly more fun than just sweating and you can do other stuff like reading a book or watching tv in mean time ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Back