Is there anything to do in space?

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
I've been trying to follow the updates.. wont lay out the money for anything until prices go way down.. Is there actually anything to do in space atm? I guess you can hope to find people wandering around and pvp.. but other than that? Weren't there supposed to be space mobs and space mining and (lol) space pirates? Does any of that actually exist?

You can fly up, down, front, backwards and swim in a tank with fishes.

What more do you want? :scratch2:

Last edited:
You can explore, the design of cp and Foma is really impressive.....

I saw a picture of a pirate base in the client loader update-picture-thing, I've not been into space - has it been found / explored ?

The pirate base is one of the outposts, people have been there.

Exploring is cheap fun right now. So is learning to fly in space.

I paid a pilot for a boost to Caly Station, and have been exploring from there. I've been to FOMA and CP so far.

Space is very cool. I'm sure there will be more to do, but right now it is pretty empty so a good time to explore and learn the basics.

:beerchug:

Miles

Hmmm may have to pay someone to get me there and fly around a bit :cool:

I just dont wanna get PKed, dont have any weapons atm :laugh:

What is a fish tank doing in space? :scratch2:

In case you need some fish to give to a Krogan.

(Warning, link contains ME2 spoilers, although I guess they are pretty minor).

If anyone need a cheap ride to Calypso space station, send me a pm, i have a ul thruster since im a hangar owner.
If i have time i will fly you there.

What is a fish tank doing in space? :scratch2:

Its a part of the interior of the calypso station.
I highly recomend a swim in it :laugh:
Lots if nice fishies and a ladder to get back up.

No, a bit of a fail, looks very cool, but just to expensive to go up there.

They should have gave everyone a basic ship.

maybe a slow version of this:

Last edited:
No, a bit of a fail, looks very cool, but just to expensive to go up there.

They should have gave everyone a basic ship.

No, they shouldn't have. It is not really expensive to go there. The point, for starters, is not to have everyone on every planet constantly flying around in space. It is both a link between separate games and a separate game itself.

Like anything in EU, it costs money and generates decay, but MA is to be commended for making space quite affordable - as they did with vehicles. Yes, the markup is very high on brand new items (what's new?), but the fact is that these are low TT items and as markups fall the costs will be within the means of the average player. Even the basic VTOL already works in space without any upgrades.

And space is not intended for newcomers - you join EU on a planet and going to space, traveling between planets, etc., is something you achieve, not something you are given. Yes, there are expensive items for those want who them, and yes, some markups are still in outer space, but giving away ships to everyone is not the solution.

:beerchug:

Miles

Last edited:
Its a part of the interior of the calypso station.
I highly recomend a swim in it :laugh:
Lots if nice fishies and a ladder to get back up.

Will have to when I can find a ride up :)

FOMA dome owners could i guess blockade planet Nevernoodle...

Think bigger people ;)

Guess they could get crew from the original scanner owners, bet they ain't too happy with him.

Back