Is this a bug? Or not.

Jambayze

Prowler
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Captain Jambayzie Bahama
Maybe things have changed and I missed it. Maybe it is a bug.

I mined up some Force Nexus and put it into the refiner with the same amount of sweat and hit "Refine" and the refiner said it would make so-and-so much Mind Essence. But instead it just froze up. I waited. I canceled and tried again. Froze up. I thought about "loot Lagg" and let it satay froze up and went for a Ciggy. Came back, still froze up, so I canceled. Am I doing something wrong or is it time to file a support?

I had that once too; I tried again to refine small quantities (100) and it worked
Was before the car update and I never had it while refining ores.

yep same problem here, do smaller refinement, i once tried 1k sweat + 1k nexus and it would just NOT process. Dunno if the tt refiner is nerfed or something because im sure i could refine that much before in one shot.

It is not only the tt refiner. My experience is to split the stacks to whole 100's. Stacks of 123456 fail stacks of 123400 works:wise:

i've had the same problem before VU11.2. I guess it's because the refiner says you will get 1001 ME when you try to refine 1000 sweat with 1000 Nexus

now i always refine with 500 and that works :)

do you just get 500 ME from that?

I always did stacks of 1000 before and I actually got 1001 ME from it.

Back