Isis CB5- Opalo BLP:)

Level

Elite
Ladies and Gentelmans. Finally, we have BLP Opalo:yay:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

good work MA:D

looted or crafted?

might be better than opalo, since it has more hits per minute :)

any clue what looted it?

I would love this gun...

Now runs to find what loots it...

hmm, this does same max damage as opalo....

maybe it's just me, but when MA said there would be an opalo version for BLP, i thought it would come from TT machine :rolleyes:

Very intesting gun.. wont be as economical as a opalo+101 and the most damage it could do is 10, if you amp'd it with a Bull Tac10 (L) which adds a extra 2 hp, but only has a eco of 4.19 not taking away the markup on the amp itself.. Too bad there isnt a BPL Amp that adds 4 damage, otherwise this would be 'better' the a opalo+101..:rolleyes:

still saying all that wouldnt mine having 1 in my invetory :D

i tried a Geotech PL120 today , alot of fun but quite high markup atm , i`d like to take one of these for a stroll :)

crap itemz i tell ya! Where's the mod m1a72 goddamnit

Whats the plain eco on this? w/o Bulltac 10

Must be looted, as if does not say in the description that it's a crafted weapon.

crap itemz i tell ya! Where's the mod m1a72 goddamnit

don't worry about that.... get an Adj M61A5 :D

although these do look interesting......about time a nice skilling BLP came in....

Last edited:
looks nice. but if this is the 'blp opalo' then it is BS. it should be in tt and NOT (L). same with that ukash gun. that shouldn't have been (L) unless then intended on making them more common.

Isis

I looted one today from a Maffoid clan warlord ;)

My second one :laugh: !! from Maffoid champion

nice to see new items...
but an "(L) gun hard to amp" for noobs like me is a bit unrealistic and not much eco...

btw, i'll keep an eye an auctions :)

sounds like the maffoids will have to run for the hills :laugh:

looks nice. but if this is the 'blp opalo' then it is BS. it should be in tt and NOT (L). same with that ukash gun. that shouldn't have been (L) unless then intended on making them more common.

what he said :wise:

opalo is not (L) and so shouldn't blp version be! :computer:

oh, and opalo can be found in TT and so should the blp version be! :twocents:

J.

Last edited:
It's a real shame this didn't arrive before the amp nerf. It would have been fun with a Dante :) As the economy of the new amps is a bit poor I'm not sure it will be that much of a hit.

My second one :laugh: !! from Maffoid champion

These seem to drop easily from the big maffoids on the OLA east of Segna Forrest. Went on a 10k run last night there and got two.

Has anyone decay tested it yet?

Isis CB5 (L) + Bull Tac 10 (L) for (L) Hunters... for a weapon low level like this I would see something unlimited with the (L) stats to help out the newcomers.

Well, actually this is not the first candidate for the "blp opalo" title. Svempa s40 has similar stats, although it's handgun ofc, but since it's crafted, it's much more cheaper. You can get them as low as tt+2 in some shops. Though it seems that people overlooked it... and ofc it's pretty useless, the same as original opalo, after the amp nerf.

http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=347

i like the looks of it and looks like a gun that would be great for somone like me not having alot of cash

tell me if you loot one :b

and can sell it to me

and ty MA for making a BLP opalo

Last edited:
I when to loot one, got it within 150 peds amo, great little gun for a 0skill noob, not surprisingly it gave me like 0 skill gains, quick and fun to use tho :)

looted one of these tonight, whopping 2 ped tt value. Still looks cool, and gives me something to spend some of that medium blp that I loot :laugh:

Price!!!

what the heck is up with the price
i saw oneleave 32PED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they look realy cool and all but 32 ped!!!!

i hope that price changes soon

:D i am trying to skill up some BLP
me being a noob

please if any of you rich fellas can sell me one 200% or less i wana test it out

ty all for reading

Back