Item tiers and enhancers

Ul items have Tier increase rate numbers low.
Geting from 0, 0.1, .. to 1 is quite fast and easy.
I have feeling that it work nerfed like skills ( geting to 5k normal , geting from 5k to 10k - nightmare that many cant do it without chiping )
So i think geting tier 9.9 on unlimited top weapon is almost impossible - or it will take abnormal amount of time and money.

I tryed with opalo. To Tier 1 was fast . Now im on 1.2 and is going nowhere and Tier increase rate numbers are almost same.

Is not that ul weapons have Tiers in range from 1000 to 4000 like (L ) can have.
Most ul have less than 100.

So calm down. Nowdays weapons will stay a long as is .

I like this system.

I dont think uber gear will drop in price. There's no way to tier up something to an adj/imp/mod faps efficiency.
There is no way to tier up a weapon to MM/imk2. Maybe in dmg/sec, but not dmg/pec..

A mod merc before tier and after tier system is still that. A mod merc. Just because you can make them better doesnt mean the original version got worse.

Armors on the other hand might have the biggest impact. Maybe a ghost tier 10 will have protection like angel but with alot higher decay. On the other hand I see people upgrading high end armors to some extent.

I hope MA/FPC dont cave on their decision and keep it this way because I dont see how having tier 10 uber weapons will be good for anyone.

great

Good job giving us a great explanation. Even if people don't like your response, it's a great sign to see effort put in to addressing our concerns and providing a lot of info and answers... PLEASE keep this up. I think it's reasonable to add another item to the upgrade. If it's something I can always keep and use, I understand a decent investment is needed. I think you put a lot of thought into it and it's a good system. Pretty much anything NEW is good in this game

Irony at its best ;). Exactly what I am thinking right now. Who are you to decide whats fair? And are you claiming your complaints are not out of selfishness?

My complaints have nothing to do with selfishness. As I've said many times, my main problem with the system is that it will prove to be almost completely redundant in the long term. It could have been an interesting and useful system, but has been implemented so badly that I think it will go the way of the decoy.

When I first highlighted these issues, I used myself and my unlimited Mina as an example, simply because it was seeing the upgrade recipe on the Mina that revealed the obvious flaw to me in the first place.

So yes, I am claiming that :)

Thanks for explaining.

However, it would have been a better use of time to bring back other systems prior to implementing new ones. I.E. Implants and the full use of Mind Essence (healing chips, attacking chips).

In Vest..n Pants

misunderstood chance of not losing item

still need to take all risk out....really no need....drain, aye the playerbase.

Last edited:
So weapons get a boost of dmg, armor gets a boost of protect, ... and mining gets.. depth :scratch2: wow.. at leist throw in some range or something for miners.. I see this as just another way to line the pockets of ma/fpc and I cant figure out,, is there any type of order or check list you guys go by? I mean.. mindforce? what happened to stuff from pre v10:scratch2: and now were mixing in enhancers?!? get it together,, is ma hiring? you guys need to tighten up!

plzzz do us a nice xmas present and rmeove that salvage rate and the stupif second item, replace them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes,please MA...i want upgrade my unique daikatana

Thanks

Karlos
:yay::yay::yay:

Back