News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

More communication from MA is always good, I don't really understand why we have to use another medium.

We have:
- Forums
- Discord
- Facebook
- The "please stay tuned to the news and release notes section" support always forwards you to..
- https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

And now instagram?

I get it, but i don't get it :)

Last edited:
for sure instagram is leading platform for images but it asks for registration as i click the link.
we have a "Media" section on forum, i would prefer to have pics in an internal zone and not
share my personal data to spammer via registering on instagram.
nice pics, nanites are amazing cant wait to see a walk in the zones

Reminds me before CE2 when we had teasers like that :
index.php

index.php

Showing us your work that early in development will just make the wait longer :/
The desert biome looks like Quixel megascans stuff which is way too much impressive.

Can't wait to be stuck in something like that because we can't jump high enough :D
index.php

Keep up the good work ;)

Reminds me before CE2 when we had teasers like that :
index.php

index.php

Showing us your work that early in development will just make the wait longer :/
The desert biome looks like Quixel megascans stuff which is way too much impressive.

Can't wait to be stuck in something like that because we can't jump high enough :D
index.php

Keep up the good work ;)
wait what. did MA tell everyone that the current Entropia would look like this????

for sure instagram is leading platform for images but it asks for registration as i click the link.
we have a "Media" section on forum, i would prefer to have pics in an internal zone and not
share my personal data to spammer via registering on instagram.
nice pics, nanites are amazing cant wait to see a walk in the zones
I presume it could be to do with it being a powerful marketing tool of the tags etc are done right. Looking forward to seeing the images!

Finally some good food, but is it only 4 pics or I don't know how to use that evil technology?!

The GAMEPLAY is even more important than graphics.
Especially in EU where the game is mainly grind, grind, and more grind.

So I really hope that MA will not only improve the graphics, but also the gameplay.
If not, it would be like offering the same old gift again by wrapping it in a nice new package.

Be imaginative, be creative.
Use UE5 to its fullest capacity regarding gameplay.

🤞

I feel like this needs a bump.. it still sucks to have ANOTHER medium that we need to check for updates/pictures.

However, My is delivering on the weekly post so far! Compliment for that :)
Little side note, could use some more #tags for visibility.

index.php

index.php

Having them in higher res would be better tho :)
Anyone know if these kind of photos are actually representative of how EU is going to look under UE5? Be crazy if so.

Reactions: jak
Anyone know if these kind of photos are actually representative of how EU is going to look under UE5? Be crazy if so.
"DISCLAIMER: All content reflects early-stage concepts and is subject to change before final implementation. All video and images are copyrighted by MindArk and may not be used without permission."

So it probably will look nothing like it :D

Isn't that outside Occulus cave? (or better known to some, the Pupugi cave...)
I would guess no as the cave is on an island with water like 20m from entrence, or am I totally messing up my memory?! I see what you mean though!

Keep up the good work guys @MA TEAM!

It's nice to see Entropia Universe on one of the most famous social networks out there!

#RCE #EntropiaUniverse #MMORPG

I feel like this needs a bump.. it still sucks to have ANOTHER medium that we need to check for updates/pictures.

However, My is delivering on the weekly post so far! Compliment for that :)
Little side note, could use some more #tags for visibility.

You don't need to check anything at all on Instagram!

I just think it's nice to have a catalogue on one of the most important social network of the moment.

Important stuff you always come to forum or discord...

Back