JD's » Making Money Online Class

J D

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
John JD Doe
This is no-BS and its not some scammy, spammy regurgitated crud...
Who is JD? » Get some background here

"Creating Profitable Content Equity Online"
These classes will (over time) give you an automatic income (real CASH, not PED) and don't get me wrong... You will have to put some initial work in!

So to Join the actual classes you are going to need!!!

1. Time and Perseverance
  2. An EU Account (to attend Virtual Lectures)
  3. Post an expression of interest on this thread.
  4. Either » A member of the 'Entropia Directory' society in-game.
    Or » A 'post of recommendation' submitted on this thread by one of your Society Leaders
    (No freelancers) unless you know a veteran player that I know? or offer some other references.
  5. Attend an Introductory Class (everyone welcome to these)
  6. Finish the homework from the Introductory Class
  7. Then you get invited into the Beginners class and the EntropiaForum Group
Next Introductory Class
You only need to attend one to be considered for the actual classes

• New Oxford "Academy of Fine Arts"
    (last building to the right - meet on steps)
  • Tuesday 7th October 2008
    » 10:00 (10am MA Time)
    » 20:00 (8pm MA Time)
  • Wednesday 8th October 2008
    » 08:00 (8am In-Game Time)
  • Thursday 9th October 2008
    » 14:00 MA Time
  • Friday 10th October
    » 22:00
    Entropia Time
  • Saturday 11th October
    » 05:00 Entropia Time
Open Day Session

Final chance to meet me and apply...
Saturday 11th October
Drop by anytime from 12:00 till 19:00 (at 19:01 I'm heading off on a beacon run)

Introductory Classes are open to anyone/everyone.

Successful applicants will be notified on the 15th October
Actual classes will begin after the 20th October and are 100% FREE but will be limited to a select few that have attended an Introductory Class.

"I will never charge, solicit or ask you to give me money, PED or your time! I will never try to sell you advanced courses or trap your into giving me money to continue!"
This post is clarified throughout the entire thread.

Last edited:
Nudity and a webcam - in my case - ain't going to make a cent.

I have developed about 3 very legal and white hat systems depending on your level of internet skills...

1. Beginners » Is simple, no skills or investment required.
  2. Intermediate » Will need you to be basically internet savi and committed.
  3. Advanced » This is online business building towards $10,000 usd a month.

All will be revealed at today/tonight's Introductory Classes

Feel free to come naked and recording though! :wtg:

• Either » A member of the 'Entropia Directory' society in-game.
    Or » A 'post of recommendation' submitted on this thread by one of your Society Leaders
    (No freelancers sorry)
Hmmm, what if you are the general of a SoC? ;)

Sounds interesting.

I'm interested JD ... but your introductory class is 3 hrs from now I believe (MA time), which will make it 6am for me, and I am about to head to bed because I teach tomorrow. :( I'll have to catch up with you regarding this, because while the interest and time available are there, perhaps the meeting times might not be so cooperative. Also, when the 2nd meeting is taking place, it's during my teaching time, so that doesn't work either. I'll get back with you. ;) ... and good luck with this venture. :D

Well I am posting my expression of interest and seeing as I am the Leader for my soc am I allowed to give myself a "post of recomendation" ?
Probably not huh.

Very very nice im very interested too. I'll see if I can make it.

MA time is GMT+0 right? I always mess up.

Im gmt-6 so if the class is at 8 i should be at the stairs by 2 I think hmm lol gotta check that out.

Cheers,

Konrad.

BTW: I beleive I can be considered one of my society leaders since I've been there for ages and take participation on society matters but if there is something in particular needed let me know, our soc leader is lately inactive so that would be a problem.

Last edited:
interested. prolly not able to make either class, but will try.

soc colonel and rl businessman

and what may you teach us in that class?

make love like a stallion in 3-steps? :yay:

Anyway, Gl JD you have always kept your promises and been a honest person.

Sounds interesting..

The times assigned for the class is tough for me .. anyways how long is the class. Else will try to attend the future classes.

For me its tough to get the recommendation from the Soc leader as he is not in EF. Is there any other way which we can work out ...

In the past I was heavily involved in such activities... Would really like to meet you in EU and I can also share some of my thoughts.

interesting ;)

(soc-leader of chi unit)

trux

As long as it doesn't cost me anything JD I'll try to make one of these meetings. I have you on FL since the good old days (for me anyway),if needed suspect I could scrap up a few other recommendations :)

and not posting them here, right now, is .... :dunno:

and not posting them here, right now, is .... :dunno:

not posting what? :scratch2:

sounds like a good class, wish that I would be able to go, but I guess I won't ;) lol

Clarifications

1. My class will help you if you already have a website and online business... or if you have no desire to have one!
  2. The introductory class is not the actual class I am running its just an additional way for me to shortlist you down to limited (manageable) class sizes.
  3. I need you to post here so I have your details and it is much easier doing it here than it is in-game.
  4. If I know you » That's all the recommendation you need!
  5. If you have exceptional EF rep and history that is a recommendation in itself.
  6. If I don't know you and you EF stats are a bit new/sparse - you are going to need a recommendation from someone that meets #4 or #5 above.
  7. Actual class time will be calculated according to all students ability to attend - feel free to start suggesting a good MA time for you!
INTRODUCTORY CLASS is open to everyone/anyone that turns up!

(actual class placements come later and 'a correspondence course' will be possible)

hmmm i'm intrigued.

Ahh well always willing to learn something new, I'll see if I can make it.

Do I need a recommendation? ;)

Rip

Clarifications

1. My class will help you if you already have a website and online business... or if you have no desire to have one!
  2. The introductory class is not the actual class I am running its just an additional way for me to shortlist you down to limited (manageable) class sizes.
  3. I need you to post here so I have your details and it is much easier doing it here than it is in-game.
  4. If I know you » That's all the recommendation you need!
  5. If you have exceptional EF rep and history that is a recommendation in itself.
  6. If I don't know you and you EF stats are a bit new/sparse - you are going to need a recommendation from someone that meets #4 or #5 above.
  7. Actual class time will be calculated according to all students ability to attend - feel free to start suggesting a good MA time for you!
INTRODUCTORY CLASS is open to everyone/anyone that turns up!

(actual class placements come later and 'a correspondence course' will be possible)

Don't forget the most important point JD...Being an Aussie automatically qualifies you as a reputable EF/EU citizen! :laugh: :silly2:

Good luck with your venture mate :)

Don't forget the most important point JD...Being an Aussie automatically qualifies you as a reputable EF/EU citizen! :laugh: :silly2:

It does? :eek: maybe I should move there (or at least pretend that is where I live :rolleyes:) ;) lol

I`ll attend @ 8 PM MA time, cause i`m courious ;)

ex. master, diplomat and public relations advisor in united BALKAN spies

This sounds interesting but the hours are not right for me. Were you planning this since many months back? I think you said something was in the works when I met you hehe. (Or maybe my brain is making wrong connections)

hmmm...

Oh great Master Yoda, if it's such a great class with useful info, why not post the tips here on the forums so that everyone can enjoy, even those that may be in different time zones or on the other side of the world from you?

There are lots of ways to make money online...
paid blogs - you advertise with google adsense, clickbank, linkshare, or any other number of affiliate programs.... or alternatively, get paid to blog type systems where they pay you to post reviews of their stuff that make their products sound good, etc.

affiliate programs -same idea as above, but on a wider field where you post to tons of different places online

affiliate programs - where you pay others to post about your products online - this would be the oppossite of affiliate programs....

create Intellectual Property - whether it's your own blog, photos books or something else and sell it online... good sites to do this with would be places like http://www.zazzle.com , http://www.cafepress.com , http://www.turbosquid.com , http://www.lulu.com and many others. If you write, you could even do this in conjunction with http://www.nanowrimo.com which should be coming up in November...

Sell products online - avon, fruta vida, etc.

re-sell other peoples ip. Utilize many of the places online that allow you to buy their ip to sell to others, or even better - just re-use stuff in the public domain and re-hash it with your own spin or just cutting off legal details from whoever put it online in the first place and re-sell it as your own... Prelinger Archive films re-edited, Project Gutenburg text files re-edited and reposted online, in part or fully, Public Domain Sheet Music scans (but maybe not mp3s or midi files unless you have premsission), and many others are treasure troves for this sort of thing. So too are public libraries since most things created in 1922 or before are now in public domain... that means any artwork, literary work, or anything else created from pre-history to 1922, and even some stuff created after that can be used as source material for stuff you can re-do and re-sell, or make stuff that follows in it's footsteps for use in marketing or whatever... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain

even publicly trading on ebay, and places or stock market can be done online, as can be banking and other things...

You can even do low paid stuff like paid email schemes and paid to view ad things, safelists, etc. - but don't expect much if any income out of those except maybe special little programs that let you sell ads in those sort of programs to others who don't read the emails and stuff because they are just in the programs to get paid too, not actually pay any attention to the ads thrown at them daily.

Do NOT fall for scams online like many scams in EU, pyramid schemes, mail order schemes where people promise to pay you if you do x,y,z for them but require that what you do must meet their special requirements, for instance cut out doillies, stuff envelopes to mail to people, etc. You will never meet those "special requirements" but whoever runs this sort of thing sure won't mind letting you pay them for an application to enter the program or whatever...

Do you have any other suggestions?

Last edited:
hmmmm

ok im curious ill try and make the 8:00 class, i might be drunk and nakid though with a cam.

I'd like to attend and sure will try to be there tonight.

mastermesh I think you should come too cause what do you have to loose?

Oh, I actually make money online, and I allready know a lot of whitehat, greyhat and blackhat techniques ;)

Maybe we could exchange some of those if you have something "brandnew"? In this case PM me pls.

Thanks.

PS: Good luck with your class :)

ok im curious ill try and make the 8:00 class, i might be drunk and nakid though with a cam.

hey Jeffe, are the irkens supposed to get their recommendations through you? ;) haven't seen Squee in quite some time :silly2:

Oh great Master Yoda, if it's such a great class with useful info, why not post the tips here on the forums so that everyone can enjoy, even those that may be in different time zones or on the other side of the world from you?

There are lots of ways to make money online...
paid blogs - you advertise with google adsense, clickbank, linkshare, or any other number of affiliate programs.... or alternatively, get paid to blog type systems where they pay you to post reviews of their stuff that make their products sound good, etc.

affiliate programs -same idea as above, but on a wider field where you post to tons of different places online

affiliate programs - where you pay others to post about your products online - this would be the oppossite of affiliate programs....

create Intellectual Property - whether it's your own blog, photos books or something else and sell it online... good sites to do this with would be places like http://www.zazzle.com , http://www.cafepress.com , http://www.turbosquid.com , http://www.lulu.com and many others. If you write, you could even do this in conjunction with http://www.nanowrimo.com which should be coming up in November...

Sell products online - avon, fruta vida, etc.

re-sell other peoples ip. Utilize many of the places online that allow you to buy their ip to sell to others, or even better - just re-use stuff in the public domain and re-hash it with your own spin or just cutting off legal details from whoever put it online in the first place and re-sell it as your own... Prelinger Archive films re-edited, Project Gutenburg text files re-edited and reposted online, in part or fully, Public Domain Sheet Music scans (but maybe not mp3s or midi files unless you have premsission), and many others are treasure troves for this sort of thing. So too are public libraries since most things created in 1922 or before are now in public domain... that means any artwork, literary work, or anything else created from pre-history to 1922, and even some stuff created after that can be used as source material for stuff you can re-do and re-sell, or make stuff that follows in it's footsteps for use in marketing or whatever... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain

even publicly trading on ebay, and places or stock market can be done online, as can be banking and other things...

You can even do low paid stuff like paid email schemes and paid to view ad things, safelists, etc. - but don't expect much if any income out of those except maybe special little programs that let you sell ads in those sort of programs to others who don't read the emails and stuff because they are just in the programs to get paid too, not actually pay any attention to the ads thrown at them daily.

Do NOT fall for scams online like many scams in EU, pyramid schemes, mail order schemes where people promise to pay you if you do x,y,z for them but require that what you do must meet their special requirements, for instance cut out doillies, stuff envelopes to mail to people, etc. You will never meet those "special requirements" but whoever runs this sort of thing sure won't mind letting you pay them for an application to enter the program or whatever...

Do you have any other suggestions?

sure you are right, but:

i just attended JD's introduction-class, and he seems to have very good insight and background-knowledge, as well as a good deal of experience.
he will give his insights in a concentrated manner to real interested people. this is not possible via one-way-communication-'public text info'..

i'd be glad to participate in class #2 :)

thx,

trux

PS: JD will read his introduction during the whole week, 2 times a day (if i'm not mistaken). so there will be oppurtunity to join for anyone really intersted in this ;)

Jd's explained most fo the basics to me in previous discussions on IM's and its a winner if i had the time il'd go at this whole heartedly but ill offer my assistance "My Master" :D

Well, I'd like to go just to see what it actually is. You're giving away nothing at all so I don't really see what you're promoting, which sounds like a way of getting people to come out of sheer curiosity. But hey, it worked on me too... :)

One problem though. I recently left Q-Entities and Black Magic Woman is banned from here so wouldn't be able to write me a refferal - and the next highest up - unofficially - was me anyway, so no-one else could.

Why no Freelancers? If you need a refferal I could possibly get Jamhot's blessing as he's been my only other soc leader, though that was a very long time ago and I wasn't even running the avatar then. Previous to that I ran my own soc doing tours on CND.

Last edited:
Back