Jenna Star Mercury's Screenshot Event

I had a lucky 393pedder yesterday.

Could we get a leaderboard on the first post?

Very nice one! Alas, as specified in the rules, you must be a Screenshot contender to join in for a Hunter's Bonus Prize...

A leaderboard is a good idea, I'l see about it as soon as we have a few loots to post.

Combibo Iron Mission details

I have been trying to get this into the www.entropiawiki.com - so far no joy. So I thought to post this info here, as it's relevant for the Hunter's Bonus Option for Screenshot contenders:

Combibo Iron Mission Chain

Level I:
Get 600 Combibo Pheromone Particles
Rewards: 0.13 PED Aim Skill or 0.13 PED Combat Reflexes Skill or 0.13 PED Weapons Handling Skill

Level II:
Get 3000 Combibo Pheromone Particles
Rewards: 0.63 PED Dexterity Skill or 0.40 Light Melee Weapons Skill or 0.20 PED Translocation Skill

Level III:
Get 6000 Combibo Pheromone Particles
Rewards: 1.25 PED Anatomy Skill or 0.80 PED Clubs Skill or 0.80 PED Evade Skill

Level IV:
Get 15000 Combibo Pheromone Particles
Rewards: 3.13 PED Handgun Skill or 3.13 PED Rifle Skill or 1.00 PED Dodge Skill

Level V:
Get 30000 Combibo Pheromone Particles
Rewards: 6.25 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill or 6.25 PED Laser Weaponry Technology Skill or 2.01 PED First Aid Skill

Combibo Pheromone drops per maturity are:

43 Brood Mother (event level mob)
26 Stalker
23 Prowler
19 Old Alpha
17 Alpha
15 Dominant
12 Guardian
10 Provider
8 Old
8 Mature
6 young

good luck all :)

Here's a few more for fun :D

I call this - Mourner vs Combibos :laugh:

And a random Exarosaur is always welcome...

Combibo event today guys :) Come shoot and see if you can get that highest combibo loot screen ;)
Also for those of you who didn't do the math on the mission, you need 54600 points which = 2100 stalkers :) so pretty easy to complete I say :)

My high loot so far

Here is my high loot so far. I haven't been able to get a global.

This might give me 3rd place so far. 33.95 PED.

Now Feb 2nd... who won the event?

This Thread is useless without pics :yay:

Cheers :smoke:

Now Feb 2nd... who won the event?

This Thread is useless without pics :yay:

Cheers :smoke:

... have to agree with that, hands down. Still. As the end-date is April 7 we might perhaps see some more pics posted...
I hope so anyway...
... we shall see...

:bump:this. and I got a 50ped global out there tonight, but been so long since I swirled it scared me and i forgot :pic:

Contest Enteries

l1s1.jpg

l1s2.jpg

l1s3.jpg

l1s4.jpg

l1s5.jpg

dl1.jpg

l2s1.jpg

l2s2.jpg

l2s3.jpg

dl1.jpg

l3s1.jpg

l3s2.jpg

dl3.jpg

l4s1.jpg

Some nice entries so far, still I do hope for some more now that we have 3 weeks left untill the deadline! Bump bump ;)

Firejuggler gz on that hit! Just a soft reminder - you need to be in the screenie contest to be qualified for the "hunters loot" bit... so get in there and see if you can catch a nice screenie! Wish you luck!

Screenie Contest entries.

Few more..

Last edited:
Hey Profit, make it a "modern art" one then! Take a chance :)

Been spending some time on the LA working on my bibo mission, so might as well enter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

ContEnt_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

:) Beautiful view!

Had an issue fixed now. :)

Thanks Serica.

Last edited:
I made a post a few days ago, then edited it. Added some new pics, I haven't seen it since. Any ideas?
/mod note/ Found it hiding in the mod queue and approved. You should be able to see it now.

Who ever said these mobs are weak?
They BOTH out drank me!
...The Mourner out drank us all.

:drink:

Tippin'

Hello everyone, i would like to participate in this event with this pictures :)

Hello everyone, i made some screenshots with which i would like to participate at this nice event. Good luck to everybody :) I really hope you will enjoy the images i made :ahh:

Last edited:
Screenshots for the event!

Hello everyone. I took some screenshots so that i could participate in this nice event i hope you'll like them :) Good luck to everyone! :cool: I hope that i made what the event was looking for and that i posted the images like it should be done :)

Last edited:

Back