Uber: Joker's ATHs, Ubers and Looted Items

wow it's amazing that you would hit all those in a row lol!;) gz joker!

Congratz! :)

Youré lucky bastard. ;)
Really nice spree, uber gratz!

Now give me some

gratz and gl! :yay:

added the shadow shins loot from yestarday! still shocked i got something!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

added the shadow shins loot from yestarday! still shocked i got something!

gratz on a nice find :D

i was shocked when i got 3 sga items, be they a long way from the uber side of the spectrum, but i was nowhere near shocked about them as iam about how much u have to pay for them after u get them ;)

what the ???? ? You finally looted them items? Finally ;D Gratz, seems that it was F too.

what the ???? ? You finally looted them items? Finally ;D Gratz, seems that it was F too.

was a perfect fit :) thanks again :) i think i will look into my old folders and try to find some older eye candy to post

double post :( sorry

i put all the hofs from with in here i think on the first page so its easier for viewing...

gl to all...

Whining works if you do it long enough it seems! :laugh:

But, didn't you say to MA you'd sell any SGA items you looted if you looted any...? ;)

lol, congrats on the loot - and are you wearing RASCAL for falx hunting?...:rolleyes:

Whining works if you do it long enough it seems! :laugh:

But, didn't you say to MA you'd sell any SGA items you looted if you looted any...? ;)

lol, congrats on the loot - and are you wearing RASCAL for falx hunting?...:rolleyes:

tt armour at the time i think i forgot to take it off... i hunt naked usually with fappers

i did however say i would see whatever i looted... didnt say how long after i looted it i would sell :)

i honestly do not think MA follows these threads to see who is whinning... people who whine usually have a reason to whine... if you have killed the amount of mobs that some have killed that looted these items... you have a better chance then others...

case and point... i killed about 100k mobs or around 500k peds cycled(5 peds a mob about...) I definatly 50k-100k mobs... i would think i would have more of a chance to loot an item over someone who only killed 1k items...

hunter 1 kills 100 mobs
hunter 2 kills 1 mob...
hunter 1 has 100x more chances to loot an SGA item... but it only takes 1 loot to get that item...

in my oppinion its an odds thing...

thank you for the gratz again... i feel very lucky to get the loot and i never expected it by anymeans...

no one is entitled to a nice loot even if they hunt a shitload... i was very shocked... and will be chasing that feeling for a while... maybe in another 6 years ill loot another item

Last edited:
nice hoffs, and i miss old times when i se the old pic :(

gratz on the Shadow SGA shins discovery :)

I had a great feeling about these mobs i been soloing for some time and decided to invite my friend Tabby along for a hell of a ride! :)

Sent Female gloves

Sent male harness

Wastelander kill

almost 2k ped hof in loot

Nice gratz.

Maybe i can just transfer my peds to you and you can hunt with them. :laugh:
Or keep 'em, then there's no loss of BT fees :silly2::silly2:

I had a great feeling about these mobs i been soloing for some time

[conspiracy hat on]You decide to hunt Letomie, then on the first global : BAM discovery.
So, you leave with your gloves and within 20 minutes are already killing Caperon; when : BAM 2nd global discovery.

I see no Letomie on your tracker and only a handful of caperon in the last few months.

So .. who/what really made ya go for them ? :smirk:
[/hat off]

congratz on the sga finds - it looks like all your bitching and whining worked. ;)

OMG, i can only say RIGGED :eyecrazy::scratch2::confused::rolleyes:

[conspiracy hat on]You decide to hunt Letomie, then on the first global : BAM discovery.
So, you leave with your gloves and within 20 minutes are already killing Caperon; when : BAM 2nd global discovery.

I see no Letomie on your tracker and only a handful of caperon in the last few months.

[/hat off]

congratz on the sga finds - it looks like all your bitching and whining worked. ;)

because those where missing.

Last day of sga u hunt mobs that have dropped a parrt of the armor F but not M or the other way around in the hope of it droppin in last hours.

Which they did.

Well GZ to you Joker but now you may have a big handful of STFU :D NO more whining allowed for a bit!

[/hat off]

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/08/27/6759/index.xml
as u see this started in august... if you look at my sept. tracker i hunted caperions a lot...

and on page 2 of my tracker u can see i hunted letomie...

and my thesis from this post made me hunt these mobs... :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/174757-huge-number-sga-item-coming-christmas.html

and i am done bitching an whinning for a little :p

but if you really wanna know how i got all these drops i payed marco off... wire marco 1k$ and see what it gets u ;)
(note just joking around)

Last edited:
damn and i log on and see SGA isnt over :( more shit dropping... which is good cause i have a chance to loot more stuff... bad cause i gave up hunting and bought a bunch of mining amps :(

and someone looted my sent arms ;p so much for those promises marco! ;p
(again just joking)

that's crazy stuff, gratz Joker on your new uber discoveries.

HOF ORGAZM 3000!!!!!!111 :D nice pics m8 :wtg:

31.5k lyst Hof (oa104)

30k ped kret ATH

16.3k cald ATH

2.4k vast

1k prot

3.7 gang hof (older)

4.8k cald hof (older)

Old enormous copper

Old enormous lyst

Grats on that 30k beastie you got today :yay:

when i grow up i wanna be like u

Grats on that 30k beastie you got today :yay:

ty still pretty crazy to me ;) sad thing was wasnt watching screen when it happened so i missed it but still got delayed screenie...was very unexpected hof

Back