Keep track of your wins/losses with Kn00b Stats

Jager von Amber said:
Gonna create an account myself and see how well/poor I do

Hopefully the loss stats won't dampen my fun too much

Be my guest :) Its free :) at least something here are hehe :D

I have added mining, will just go ahead now and foolproof it a bit and then it will be public.

It doesnt include a map just yet, but that *should* come.

For now its only showing personal locations as I havent had any input if miners wants these locations published, but then again - they will also get the other peoples locations for free :)

Version 1.09:
Major haul edit

Have added gifs for more navigation comfort

have made mining locations so you can add the locations you find matter eller ore, I will also be adding map later so you can see where you found what.

Its an nice reminder tool for mapping your finds.

Hope U enjoy. :dunce:

Icons:
app_edit.gif
Add/Edit
app_search.gif
Completed

Last edited:
And just did some mining runs, so U can see the interface where it shows the minings and sizes and such... Noticed the depth flaw already, will do that 2morrow, but atm its working at least :)

Ikkenavngivet1.gif

Interface to add an location

[br]Displaying locations[/br]
Displaying locations

this looks like its goona be of great help to everyone, awesome idea and great job on it +rep

I just emailed all the users of the software to bring attention to the updates made.

It amazes me how many people give bad email adresses and or non existing users@domain.com.. strange in my mind anyway.

Also it kinda amazes me that only me and 2-3 other people logs the finds you make in mining, but then again we will be the only one benefitting from all this I do... :laugh:

An anonymous avatar wrote me a PM with this:

Nice work.

two issues:

1. does not work in firefox
2. I'll only add mine positions if I can see all others

gl

Thought I would answer it here anyway as it involves issues with FireFox

1: I have absolutely no problems using Firefox for the software, I'm using 1.5.0.5 version of FF for it, and it works like a charm.
2: I'm willing to open up for showing all my logged positions too, but I never have gotten any feedback on this, its like people ignores this thread totally... :(

1 attachment:

Last edited:
A few teasers here - with my own mining locations - auto generated from the mining locations you add yourself, gets shown on a map in next update. So start adding some mining locations please :)

Teaser1 :

Click to maximize

Click to maximize

These - this will be more or less like the old neomap - but will be working and even if your harddrive crashes or U *have* to format.

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
A few teasers here - with my own mining locations - auto generated from the mining locations you add yourself, gets shown on a map in next update. So start adding some mining locations please :)

Teaser1 :

Click to maximize

Click to maximize

These - this will be more or less like the old neomap - but will be working and even if your harddrive crashes or U *have* to format.

This feature has now been added in version 1.10 :)

Nice addition.

Not sure if you're aware, but the mining section seems to be a big buggy. When I check my total wins/losses, it shows me as being in profit, but when I check the breakdowns, they are all losses. I know for a fact I've never broken even with mining, so I don't know what the deal is here. Just thought it might be worth having a look at.

Oh one more thing, why do I have a total Win of over 1000 PED hunting, but I am still broke and still needing to deposit into the game? :laugh: j/k

Hardicus said:
Nice addition.

Not sure if you're aware, but the mining section seems to be a big buggy. When I check my total wins/losses, it shows me as being in profit, but when I check the breakdowns, they are all losses. I know for a fact I've never broken even with mining, so I don't know what the deal is here. Just thought it might be worth having a look at.

Oh one more thing, why do I have a total Win of over 1000 PED hunting, but I am still broke and still needing to deposit into the game? :laugh: j/k

oh uhm, something for Tom to investigate.

Thanks for reporting :)

1.11: Added Amethera map to the mining location too.
1.10: Made mining maps, actual maps with showing where U found deposits and everything. A miners dream :)

Okay

Due to this one week outside of PE I have plenty of time on my hands so I considered adding another zoom in the game. so that I can zoom from atm 1 to 4 parts, then after the update to come, 16x and maybe add even 64x zoom?

Should I bother? at the moment only 194 mining locations has been added... :rolleyes:

way to go :D dont really mine myself but sounds awesome anywho

hi.
if im ingame and want to log into kn00b stats with the iexplorer from PEAss, it doesnt work. the bottomfram just turns black. no links, nothing.
how can i solve that problem?

Davi-D said:
hi.
if im ingame and want to log into kn00b stats with the iexplorer from PEAss, it doesnt work. the bottomfram just turns black. no links, nothing.
how can i solve that problem?

Hiya Davi-D can U screengrab that for me to see?

why you need ingame real name, soc etc. ? are you gathering info and saving to some db ?
i don`t realy like idea that someone has all info about my income or loses !

I don't know if anyone is still using this tool, and if TheBuzz is still supporting it... But recently it seems the whole db records about hunting/mining/crafting runs have been erased.

Is this a temporary problem or may I consider my records from 1.5 years of hunting completely lost?

i see him more often on the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forum, so i am thinking you can ask him there if you do not get an answer here. i also enjoy(ed) this site.

I don't know if anyone is still using this tool, and if TheBuzz is still supporting it... But recently it seems the whole db records about hunting/mining/crafting runs have been erased.

Is this a temporary problem or may I consider my records from 1.5 years of hunting completely lost?

Sorry Moonbiter - I had a harddrive problem earlier yesterday and the database is somewhat truncated :( sorry.

i see him more often on the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forum, so i am thinking you can ask him there if you do not get an answer here. i also enjoy(ed) this site.

Im never on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Have never been.

Someone using my name there? :scratch2:

Sorry Moonbiter - I had a harddrive problem earlier yesterday and the database is somewhat truncated :( sorry.

Ah well, shit happens sometimes. Thanks for answer though, much appreciated :)

Honestly didnt think anyone was using it anymore

But now with this happened I started improving the mining interface, so that people will be able to type their finds in and view em individually on their maps - like f.eks "where did I find Belkar?`" - or "Where did I find narcansium"

Will be way betta than writing them down on notes and making that as a mappy thingy

nah, prolly not. i am thinking i was incorrect and confusing you . sorry about that one. but still, knoob stats still rule ;)

nah, prolly not. i am thinking i was incorrect and confusing you . sorry about that one. but still, knoob stats still rule ;)

Tell Jax to make me those maps for it then :)

hehe

Gonna work a bit on it in the coming weeks - with something mining related.

1.14.dk: Changed to a danish server and coded some of the php differently according to this speedy server.

The move from an US server to an .DK located server is due to waiting adding mining entries - aint very optimal. Especially not in PVP Zones.

Now server seems to be flying bigtime.

Kn00b Stats

Back