Klompendansers! - Dutch Teamy

Where do i have to meet the team ??

Yeah i'm awake, so where do we meet?

14400, 11700: Outpost.

...1 jump North of Jason Centre.

Where are u guys?

Gl guys, i saw you already :)

I'm very disappointed in these stupid rules so you will have to do it all by yourselfs!

Gl guys, i saw you already :)

I'm very disappointed in these stupid rules so you will have to do it all by yourselfs!

Dissappointed? You mean you read them wrong, interpreted them wrong, or assumed wrong?

Hurrikane

(sorry, long day)

No i mean that i think the rules suck:rolleyes:
Even ppl from the main team are unavailble any substitute should be able to replace him!
Just as with soccer, if somebody in the files gets injured, the coach can pick who he want from the bench to replace him..

No i mean that i think the rules suck:rolleyes:
Even ppl from the main team are unavailble any substitute should be able to replace him!
Just as with soccer, if somebody in the files gets injured, the coach can pick who he want from the bench to replace him..

See any balls here? Or Coaches? Or events perhaps made with the rules you require? Fairness to those who signed up soonest needs a rule that prevents latecomers taking their spot without notice and consent. All Rules in this Tournament are there for good reason, some have several good reasons. If you haven't read them, read them. If there's anything you don't understand, I'll clarify. If you don't like the rules.... go enter something else!

Hurrikane

Hurrikane, do you care to explain why Chielsen could not join our team? Didn't you made a rule that said substitutes can replace one of the original eight members. He replaced me. :( :confused: :(

Hurrikane, I only want to make clear how i thought and want the sub system to be, and as soccer is the largest sport on earth it's not a very strange one:confused:
So whole our team was ok with it but still you choose to protect the team with rules that actually harm it. So then explain me why do we use that rule?

So did we play? And if so, how did we fare?

So did we play? And if so, how did we fare?

We (well, not me) hunted ... unfortuatly without Chielsen. Frank posted the globals in the WoF global thread.
Portugal got more and one that's higher, which means (if I understand correct) they get all the bonus and win.
:( :cowboy: :(

I got an answer from Orkaan (These are not his real words):
Replacement of subs is from first applied, first in. Chielsen was last, so he can't replace me before the others.

To sum things up from our last hunts:
qualification: Superb!
vs Eudoria: Complete disaster. Minus 7 ped difference become minus 17 points difference.
vs Portugal: Bit better, still a loss.

Conclusion: only an ATH can save us.
Everyone oke if three random teammembers replace the three subs so that we all have a change to at least make ourselfs feel usefull? I know that finding a time that suits all four is hell. Still would be cool if Siam, EyeContact, Phoenix and me could WoF hunt as well. Everyone else hunted already, right?

Ardorj
:cool: :ninja: :cool:

Hello Team Netherlands.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be Denmark.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

I can make it saturday 1800
and sunday 1200

Cheers
Siam

Sunday is out for me.

Saturday I'm not sure. Don't count on me, *if* it'll be on saturday I will try to be there but can't promiss anything.

:(

Time to spam you all once more!
First post is updated with the times and who can play when.
:computer: :trout: :computer:

I will be out. Good luck to my substitute and get that ATH ! ;)

A sub can take my place if any wants. Iam short in peds anyway and have some troubles with my new CC. Unless i get a nice hof and none of the subs want too take my place iam not in this weekend.

Frank

I can make it on sunday 16:00 hrs, but if a sub wishes to hunt in my stead then feel free to offer him my spot!

Hi Netherlands! Doei!
I'm sorry for your loss last week, but we also needed desperatly some points. I see the rules also hurted you a bit in the last match, i just hope for the best in your next hunt, against Denmark.

May the luckiest SOB win!:wtg:

and if it doesn't go too well, u always have coffeeshops, remember that!

Hi you grand smokin dubies :D

I have a scedule request on behalf of the danish wonderteam:

Saturday 18.00 (1. priority)
Sunday 20.00 (2. priority)
Sunday 12.00 (absolute last priority)

All the best from us. I hope we can find a quick agreement of the battlehours. Please note that its now summertime in Denmark and thus making the late 20.00 sunday-time a night 22.00-01.00 battle for us all. Not just optimal for monday morning workers ;)

Regards!

Hi Netherlands! Doei!
I'm sorry for your loss last week, but we also needed desperatly some points. I see the rules also hurted you a bit in the last match, i just hope for the best in your next hunt, against Denmark.

May the luckiest SOB win!

and if it doesn't go too well, u always have coffeeshops, remember that!

Hi you lucky Port! Some have to win, some have to lose ... too bad we're on the losing side ...
Doei means bye. You may mean hallo or hoi.
I don't go to a coffeshop ... not every Dutchie smokes crack lol

Solaris said:
Hi you grand smokin dubies

I have a scedule request on behalf of the danish wonderteam:

Saturday 18.00 (1. priority)
Sunday 20.00 (2. priority)
Sunday 12.00 (absolute last priority)

All the best from us. I hope we can find a quick agreement of the battlehours. Please note that its now summertime in Denmark and thus making the late 20.00 sunday-time a night 22.00-01.00 battle for us all. Not just optimal for monday morning workers

Regards!

I think saturday 18:00 is best for us too. Those that are available here in the Netherlands are: Ardorj, Siam, Knakker and maybe EyeContact. Sunday 12:00 is not good for us (only two of us available) and sunday 22:00 isn't much difference.
I'll let you know tomorrow what we choose.

For you too: I don't smoke weed/crack/hash/joint or whatever that crap is named!

:D :kos: :D

For you too: I don't smoke weed/crack/hash/joint or whatever that crap is named!

:D :kos: :D

LOL I know what you mean, I've never even seen a bowler hat and I LOVE to complain... hardly british at all:) ....Fit more with the Dutch Stereotype LOL

Hurrikane

LOL I know what you mean, I've never even seen a bowler hat and I LOVE to complain... hardly british at all:) ....Fit more with the Dutch Stereotype LOL

Hurrikane

I never knew you walked around in our traditional clothing, wooden shoos (klompen), ate dutch cheese and had tulips in your garden :scratch2: :silly2: :D

I don't like things that costs you peds, go up in smoke and make you skill slower in EU :laugh:
Just hand me a :drink: now and then.

yo guys,fluske here,
sorry,had major compcrash,need new harddisk,wont be fixed till next week..so no pe for me coming days,
so i wont be able to compete..gl to the ones that will compete :)

yo guys,fluske here,
sorry,had major compcrash,need new harddisk,wont be fixed till next week..so no pe for me coming days,
so i wont be able to compete..gl to the ones that will compete :)

:D

1st post from Fluske - nice to have you abord the mighty EF ;)

OnTopic:
How about it Holland? Saturday or sunday best for you guys? We now have confirmation from DK that we can master a full team (hopefully) on both Sat 18.00 and Sun 20.00

How about it Holland? Saturday or sunday best for you guys? We now have confirmation from DK that we can master a full team (hopefully) on both Sat 18.00 and Sun 20.00

I had no objections to the saturday 18:00 option.

We will hunt against you at that time.
Siam and EyeContact will take the place of vanmol and Frank_JJ

:D :sniper: :D

Back