Lady "Nadie" Hawke - (w/VIDEOS)

Now that we got that outta the way ... nice pic of you and Ogi ... is there anything you want to share with us? :D

For their own good, I hope they have nothing to say, except: "the photografer is a very nice and cute person" :ninja:

:yay: Yay for Nadie ! :dance:

Looks like it's time for us to open up more Wormholes from Sweat Camp !! :rofl:
That's a memory I'll laugh about for a long time =) :laugh:

A very nice article about an awesome lady. :thumbup:

and ... :jawdrop: I'm completely jealous of your wardrobe! :drool: :bowdown:

nice pic of you and Ogi ... is there anything you want to share with us? :D

deny it till the end...

For their own good, I hope they have nothing to say, except: "the photografer is a very nice and cute person

:rofl: you nutters! :laugh:

oh, and the photgrapher is a very, very, very nice and cute person ;) :D

Nadie, you nailed the runway. ;)

I hope that there is no surviving video of the very drunken after hunt fashion show attempt being kept back for blackmail purposes! :ahh:

Looks like it's time for us to open up more Wormholes from Sweat Camp !!
That's a memory I'll laugh about for a long time =)

Oh yes that's a must! I can't wait to be accused of being called a scammer again for not sending people where stated in chat but to the Rig to get robbed :scratch2: :confused: :laugh:

:rofl: you nutters! :laugh: I hope that there is no surviving video of the very drunken after hunt fashion show attempt being kept back for blackmail purposes! :ahh:

Hmmmm :scratch2: ... never crossed my mind, but now that you mention it. :D

Ok i prolly will get my ass whooped for this later , but sorry L i just cant resist....:ahh:

oold_n.jpg

:D

Its really nice to see ppl, who are introducing themselves and talk about their life (irl).
It would be a really weird to me, to see my parents playing eu :p.

Really nice work! :)
Go Nadie Go! :p

Yeah yeah Nadie, great girl blah blah ... more importantly is the above quoted poster seriously a modified Christina Aguilera ... if so we should talk etc. ... and, at the risk of being uncharacteristically bold which bits inparticular have you had modified?! :D

oh and PS Nadie you are an absolute gem and a true friend both on and off screen ... grats on taking your rightful place on the front page ... see you in London ... I have practiced my green cross code this time so hopefully have the whole crossing the road without dying thing nailed this year :love:

Hoy! Trouble on Front page. :laugh:

Nice article, and was nice to be on that bday hunt!

Love & hate ftw lol

wow

That is a lot of input....nicely done.
now i know who im saying hi to..:)
interesting you are.:)
cu ingame...if it ever comes back on..;)

yay lady nadie!

Thanks to her for helping me to find some of the games tp's when i was new:yay:

Back