Large XII Without amp?

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
This time i wondering how many player has found with mining large XII found without using amp? And i mean only at CND!
At calypso or amethera i found many large withput amp, but never at CND

I know this sound weird but i am level 27 prospector now and I never found large without using amp, i found large if i only use amp.

Do u found anyone? And if u do pls prove it by posting pic here.

This time i wondering how many player has found with mining large XII found without using amp? And i mean only at CND!
At calypso or amethera i found many large withput amp, but never at CND

I know this sound weird but i am level 27 prospector now and I never found large without using amp, i found large if i only use amp.

Do u found anyone? And if u do pls prove it by posting pic here.

no pics but since i always mine unamped,
I can tell i found many large event HOFs globals without amps on
finder 101-105 so its not uncommon there KinGabriel

Pink

I found a large... no pics, but how can i forget my best claim in CND that week:yay:

unamped OFC

I found an XII Crude Oil in with the Caperons around a year ago unamped.

No pic and I don't normally remember off finds like this but I did get this one late on in my lunch break and wasn't sure if I'd get it dug up in time :)

I found an XII Crude Oil in with the Caperons around a year ago unamped.

No pic and I don't normally remember off finds like this but I did get this one late on in my lunch break and wasn't sure if I'd get it dug up in time :)

I even found 1600 ped in dome 16 with tt finder and no amp so its proven that amps are not a nescesity to score!!!!

enmatter, yes. can't remember with ore. there is a thread around here discussing a similar phenomenon that you very rarely find VII in ore unamped on calypso (an exception is finding one stone valurite)...think thread was started by Hally go look it up :)

I've found large on both ore and enmatter, unamped. It's rare, but a very nice treat when you get it....except when you get it all out and find that its 49.99ped :mad:!

a 103 unamped got me a size XVII

Yes i c, iv been found even tower with out amp but i mean large, large i dont ever found while mining ore's and thats weird.

Many Large claims unamped but no pics. Who take a pic on a XII claim ?

not sure you can find a XII up there unamped.. doesnt fit the clime sizes i know off :) , the XII unamped do drop but very very rarly...:scratch2:

I talk about Ore :)

No on CND unamped with ores you cannot get an XII, you can rarely get a 26-27 ped XI, but unamped with ores XII is impossible (well i can't say this considering how dynamic EU is ;)), but I've dropped thousands of unamped bombs on CND, and I've yet to see proof of any XII.

No on CND unamped with ores you cannot get an XII, you can rarely get a 26-27 ped XI, but unamped with ores XII is impossible (well i can't say this considering how dynamic EU is ;)), but I've dropped thousands of unamped bombs on CND, and I've yet to see proof of any XII.

I have droped alot too :) and happend me once.. 160 peder with amp 104, so that makes it about 40 ped.. = XII

Yes plenty of XII unamped.

As Sunny said....no pics cause who takes pics of XII?? :laugh:

When CND is hittting well, XII unamped is quit normal.

Lately it's been pretty quiet up there,at least for me, was lucky to find xii amped last few trips. ;)

Plus tbh, even if I had a screenie of an XII, how could I prove to you it was unamped?

found a few XII with unamped of-105 on cnd,

also found tons of VI unamped on CND :yay::rolleyes:

Same here, no finds with the size tag large when it comes to ores and unamped. Was a period when considerble was rare as well and you mainly hit sizable instead, the other way around now I take it.

This really annoyed me when I was mining cnd heavy, there was no surprises really, no thrill except when getting globals and hofs.

XII unamped on CND is not that rare... Had it on all seekers I used on CND - 211(L), Z20, TK120, TK220, OF-105.

Actaully I think (can't be sure though) I get it with same frequency amped and unamped. Meaning I get it more often unamped 'cause I don't mine amped often ;)

We want proof! No blablabla :p

And guys he's talking about deposit XII, not any "large" deposit :p

I have droped alot too :) and happend me once.. 160 peder with amp 104, so that makes it about 40 ped.. = XII

Well that still isnt an XII, it an XVI ;) Theres no proof that it would have been an XII unamped, but if amps worked in that way, yes it might be an XII, but we need proof! :D

Yes plenty of XII unamped.

As Sunny said....no pics cause who takes pics of XII?? :laugh:

When CND is hittting well, XII unamped is quit normal.

Lately it's been pretty quiet up there,at least for me, was lucky to find xii amped last few trips. ;)

Plus tbh, even if I had a screenie of an XII, how could I prove to you it was unamped?

Were those XII unamped ores? enmats maybe, but I dont think ores. And its quite easy to prove it was found unamped, just keep the finder open when you find the claim, and show that youre finder has no amp on it. If the claim is unknown then open the claim deed to show the same depth as finder.

XII unamped on CND is not that rare... Had it on all seekers I used on CND - 211(L), Z20, TK120, TK220, OF-105.

Actaully I think (can't be sure though) I get it with same frequency amped and unamped. Meaning I get it more often unamped 'cause I don't mine amped often ;)

As Einstein said...

We want proof! No blablabla :p

:D

I found 2 XII just today, a lysterium and an Iron

*****Sorry - I didnt notice this was a question about CND, these finds were elsewhere

Well that still isnt an XII, it an XVI ;) Theres no proof that it would have been an XII unamped, but if amps worked in that way, yes it might be an XII, but we need proof! :D

Were those XII unamped ores? enmats maybe, but I dont think ores. And its quite easy to prove it was found unamped, just keep the finder open when you find the claim, and show that youre finder has no amp on it. If the claim is unknown then open the claim deed to show the same depth as finder.

As Einstein said...

:D

:laugh:
Know what? I don't really care tbh.

I know I've got many XII ORES unamped on CND after bombing the crap out of the place for the last 18 months. Whether you believe it or not doesn't concern me in the least :)

Frankly, this thread is no different than the one from a year or so ago claiming you can't get X on the planet without an amp. ;)

So if it makes the OP feel better than, NO you absolutely cannot get XII on CND without an amp. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Feel better???

GL ;)

and unsubscribed to this silly thread.

rotfl guys.... I only take screens of globals and hofs, sometimes rare finds... I don't make screen of anything smaller than that, I would run out of space on my HDD if I did :laugh:
But, if that makes you happy, as soon as I get to CND I will get few unamped size XII on ore and post it here ;)

I had lots of them and I belive I won't have any problem with getting next ones...

I have never found an unamped XII ore claim in cnd in the 2.5 years ive been running there. Nor an amped claim that would have been a Large unamped so i can fairly certainly claim that there are no such things.

Im eager to be proven wrong tho, so please you who DO find these claims.. Post some screenies. Make sure so make them in 1st person with your finder equipped so we can see it has no amp attached. Ill pay the 1st screenie 5000EFD.

:laugh:
Know what? I don't really care tbh.

I know I've got many XII ORES unamped on CND after bombing the crap out of the place for the last 18 months. Whether you believe it or not doesn't concern me in the least :)

Frankly, this thread is no different than the one from a year or so ago claiming you can't get X on the planet without an amp. ;)

So if it makes the OP feel better than, NO you absolutely cannot get XII on CND without an amp. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Feel better???

GL ;)

and unsubscribed to this silly thread.

lol don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if you proved me wrong, I'm not calling you stupid, or a liar, I'm just saying since I have no proof, and no XIIs from personaly experience on cnd (and many other's) then I need proof to believe you. Also getting an X with ores unamped on calypso I've never gotten either, I'm pretty sure it's not possible either.

Ok guys, as I said before, as soon as I get to CND and find such size I will post a screen. Not sure about first person because I mine in 3rd person, but I will open inventory for you and show info and stats of the seeker. This way you will see if there is amp or not. Is that good enough?

ps.
Will go to CND in a week or two, depending on my ped card.

Dagnabit...;) am sure ive hit both Large on CND (on ores) and X on planet :scratch2: but am now challenged to prove it (not just to this thread but to my ageing memory :silly2: ). So will head to CND and go unamped on ores for a while...again...but might have to wait until saturday night, as have WOF practice tonight ;)
Will post pic when and if I can do so...
All the best,

Indica

Not sure about first person because I mine in 3rd person
If you have a wheel on your mouse, after you find the claim, you can scroll the wheel to zoom into 1st person.

Yay, 1000th post.

ive got several of large both on planet and cnd without amp, even hofs around 1000 ped.

Back