Last Night I Had a Dream

"Rill"

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Seryllian Rill Kronan
Your connection to Entropia Universe has timed out. Please try to log in again.

rofl.:laugh:
why even try logging in till the issue is fixed?

rofl.:laugh:
why even try logging in till the issue is fixed?

Its not an issue I believe can be easily fixed. Its just the number of time-outs at this end of the planet has become extreme lately which prompted me to post the funny picture. It may even be the ISP issues MA have advised they are having but some people in Soc have given up and come back hours later to log-in.

Not sure how many others experience this or where they're from but may be others will also tell if they share this issue.

Im in France and had this issue yesterday night around 1 O clock in da mornin.

I believe servers are in Germany.

Patience is a virtue Entropia is a pain in the but sometimes for this issue.
I believe it relates to the size of the pipe and the best analogy of this is being an Aussie that has been on on tank water in the past:D
When the tank is low the shower is tepid univiting and slow;)
When the tank is full its strong hot and a great experience;)
When the tank is low and 4 people are showering from it's a dribble:(
and
When the tank is full and 12 peolple are showering it's also a dribble:(

But yeah I get that picture, when I get those messages i know times up and log for the night.
I also noticed if I try to do updates on the night of release my failure rate is almost 90%
Xaph

Yes updates are another source of anxiety testing a persons patience. I gave up waiting for Entropia servers so I go straight to any alternative source that is posted in forum at the time. Although I still can't figure out how 112kb/s equates with a 1.5Mb download speed.

I have had 350 - 500kb/s but that seems to be a thing of the past. Even using a torrent gets me the same result. I test my D/L speed at the time and it is like 1.2Mb or above. So I just set it to download while I'm asleep now. Perhaps it's my ISP choking it by file recognition but a lot of others. And those unfortunate souls who having to delete the whole installation and download the client again to have the same problem once they have done that and use up their D/L limit in the process, well you got to feel for them don't you. Glad I keep a backup is all I can say.

Anyway that is a side issue I think is unrelated to time-outs but well worth a mention and a comment. The other thing lately is the number of times I get "Not Responding" before I am able to log in.

Back