LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith - Adventurer

:rofl:

Hehe , there was just not enough space for everything! MS9 had to leave out some of the stuff I told her. Pat for example my one and only uber disciple, or the ballroom dancing (and I did send sooo nice pictures)

But we could share the story about our globster expierence :D
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=173098https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=173098https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=173098
Well, as you know Velox I always shoot anything that moves, I never check if I can handle the mob I just try :handgun:
(and often die that way)

We been out scanning globsters to get some skills, but I was bored and talked Velox into shooting one instead. It took us over 10 minutes to kill it (with some dying involved) and then when we looted it:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=173098

What I DIDN'T mention ... is that I intentionally leave some things out so that they can become added content in ongoing discussion in the thread to make it more interesting, and ... that's exactly what is taking place. :D If I included every bit of information that a person gave me, then I'm afraid my profiles would be much longer than they already are.

When I come up with a theme ... I try to stick to the theme without deviating too much, and also without making the profile TOO long, but that's not always possible. However, the community seems to appreciate the depth of what's presented with each profile, and why I try to make them as interesting as possible.

So ... now you have other interesting bits and pieces of yourself that you can share with the community to keep the discussion going. :D

Awesome team work, MS9 and LeeLoo! :yay:

I've been sure you will hit the front page soon, hun. Very nice story about a very nice person that I had the honor to meet in RL.

But I can't believe you left Switz for Germany and took Charlie with you :eek:. Come back soon!

Excellent write up about a great person - not much more to add :ahh:

Congratulations on the write up LL

Dai

Ye, I know you can't include everything in an article. :)

That Globster was a proud moment in VeLoo's history so thanks for telling about it LeeLoo. :D

Pssst, Dai... your name was mentioned in the article too. :whistle:

Very nice and interesting article about yet another awesome person in EU! - and very very nice pictures!! :ahh: Big gratz to both Mindstar and Leeloo!!! :silly2:

Thank you .. for the continued kind comments, they are appreciated. It's nice to see others telling their stories and experiences with LeeLoo, and this is one of the byproducts of the profiles as well. Those who know and have had experiences with people being profiled really add another dimension. A lot goes on in our community that we are unaware of, and it's cool to bring them to light now and then.

One of the things not mentioned (as LeeLoo indicated) ... was the one great Disciple she had, so I'll tell you more about that experience. She said his name was "Patrik Pat Grant" ... and it was coincidence that she had met him at PA. He didn't know how the trade process worked, so LeeLoo explained it to him. She also mentioned that he might want to get a mentor. He replied that he would need a German speaking mentor, and when LeeLoo responded in German, he of course asked her to be his mentor. :D

He was a quick study ... LeeLoo said he graduated in a very short period of time because he played night and day. He also seemed to be a very lucky avatar as well, because he would often global and sometimes loot a nice item after LeeLoo had shown him certain hunting grounds. One of the best items was a Jaguar Harness he looted at Tiny Trox Territory the same day LeeLoo had gone there with him for the first time. LeeLoo said Pat had gone on to be a much better hunter than she was, but I'm sure it was a result of the kindness and time taken to mentor that had great influence and inspiration. So where is Pat today?

Thing is ... there are many Entropians who do good stuff within our universe, and their stories don't always get told, but ... that's one of the things I love doing the most with this community. Bringing to light those who have extended their game play beyond just themselves. I love the virtual human interest stories, no matter what dimension they might be. In many ways, we have a parallel universe to real life, and it never ceases to fascinate and amaze me how incredibly fluid people are in this respect.

So ... kudos to those who take the time for others in order to help them navigate their way through our universe. And ... kudos to you LeeLoo, for being the consummate professional in your virtual business that keeps bringing them back. ;)

Great read, thank you!

Very well written article about a great EU individual! :D

Awesome team work, MS9 and LeeLoo! :yay:

I've been sure you will hit the front page soon, hun. Very nice story about a very nice person that I had the honor to meet in RL.

But I can't believe you left Switz for Germany and took Charlie with you :eek:. Come back soon!

Yeah sometimes things have to change, it was sad to leave switzerland behind, but job needed some remake and I wanted to be a bit closer to my family to take care :ahh:

Of course I took Charlie with me, cannot leave my fantastic pet behind :silly2:

Thank you .. for the continued kind comments, they are appreciated. It's nice to see others telling their stories and experiences with LeeLoo, and this is one of the byproducts of the profiles as well. Those who know and have had experiences with people being profiled really add another dimension. A lot goes on in our community that we are unaware of, and it's cool to bring them to light now and then..

Some things even I was not aware about anymore. :silly2:

One of the things not mentioned (as LeeLoo indicated) ... was the one great Disciple she had, so I'll tell you more about that experience. She said his name was "Patrik Pat Grant" ... and it was coincidence that she had met him at PA. He didn't know how the trade process worked, so LeeLoo explained it to him. She also mentioned that he might want to get a mentor. He replied that he would need a German speaking mentor, and when LeeLoo responded in German, he of course asked her to be his mentor. :D

He was a quick study ... LeeLoo said he graduated in a very short period of time because he played night and day. He also seemed to be a very lucky avatar as well, because he would often global and sometimes loot a nice item after LeeLoo had shown him certain hunting grounds. One of the best items was a Jaguar Harness he looted at Tiny Trox Territory the same day LeeLoo had gone there with him for the first time. LeeLoo said Pat had gone on to be a much better hunter than she was, but I'm sure it was a result of the kindness and time taken to mentor that had great influence and inspiration. So where is Pat today?.

After graduation he kept advancing quite fast and became an avid hunter, he and Mr Smith became good friends and eventually one day left Storm Troopers to join a soc with more active and hunters at their level.

When Footguards been introduced Pat even looted Angel Footguards, he got very nice equipment and skills.

but then, he didnt had the time anymore to play EU (that much). He sold his gear and most skills. Now he only logs in once in a while

... there are many Entropians who do good stuff within our universe, and their stories don't always get told, but ... that's one of the things I love doing the most with this community. Bringing to light those who have extended their game play beyond just themselves. I love the virtual human interest stories, no matter what dimension they might be. In many ways, we have a parallel universe to real life, and it never ceases to fascinate and amaze me how incredibly fluid people are in this respect.

So ... kudos to those who take the time for others in order to help them navigate their way through our universe. And ... kudos to you LeeLoo, for being the consummate professional in your virtual business that keeps bringing them back. ;)

Thank you. :ahh:
Just yesterday I got a couple PMs from somebody having some questions about the use of make-up. Luckily I was not too busy at that time and was able to give some instructions.

Yay!

Thanks for such a wonderful article about a wonderful person. She makes EU and SR a better place to be.

Here's to you LeeLoo :yay:

Back