Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

February 2024
TT: 91.10% (-6058.89)

Obiously you didnt cycle enough! Or mindark charge you for the Crown ;)
I did most of crown activities a year ago. I was just lazy. And by most, I mean all but a few hand bands.

May 2024
TT: 93.40%
(-37,043.44)

That's what max looter and 85-93 eff gets you.
What is max looter? I thought no cap. What have you been hunting mostly at what HP lvl mobs? What is your looter. Terrible return ngl.

What is max looter? I thought no cap. What have you been hunting mostly at what HP lvl mobs? What is your looter. Terrible return ngl.
Well, theory is 100 cap. If it isn't, then it doesn't do what we think it does. (e.g. it's competitive vs. a contributor like eff)

As I told zho, he has to do his test again.

Apart from monthly returns do you keep a log of continuous overall return?

My data is very thorough and I am sub 97%. I am missing 1.5 years during 1.0 days.

Final stats on Modified Nano: (96.863% -254,247.28 TT)

Gear Change:

- Omegaton Hypercharger A204
+ Omegaton Supercharger A204

Updated OP

Last edited:
+Okay.. might be wrong.

Today's 8.4k is bigger than anything I ever got on mod nano over 11M. Strange times.
Look at crappy player how many hofs he had after gear change ;p, I'm also in a bad phase

Worst period for me was like 40 days big robots/RDI then eomon -110 to -120k peds in TT (2.5 months or so)

Look at crappy player how many hofs he had after gear change ;p, I'm also in a bad phase
Yea, I remember it because he was getting those hofs next to me.

Okay.. might be wrong.

Today's 8.4k is bigger than anything I ever got on mod nano over 11M. Strange times.
The stats say its manually manipulated(At least IMO). The black box doesn't really exist.

avarge return for the ass i guess

How much it was your previous weapon tt return ?
97.278.. 83.5 eff or so

avarge return for the ass i guess
giphy.gif

Gear Change:
+ Mayhem Restoration Chip, Modified
- Restoration Chip 19 (L)

Gear Change:
+ Mayhem Laser Sight, MK 1

Gz on that massive loot! (43.6k)

Did that help at all or were you already at -100k on Eomon? Was that gear change right before or right after that uber?

Did that help at all or were you already at -100k on Eomon? Was that gear change right before or right after that uber?
before.

Can't speak to what I am down on Eomon, but certainly down around 1 million peds still. What that means to Mindark, in percentages, etc. is anyone's guess. I am still under 97.25% hunting overall.

Last edited:
Back