Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Whats likelier though, MA decided to give away a bunch of PED by targeting a specific tiny area of mobs for no reason or just that it was a lucky streak?
You're right that it doesn't seem likely, but I'm not sure it's actually statistically possible even with wave loot for one single area to have so many multipliers over a relatively high number of loot instances and long time. Pablo did stream about 30 minutes of it, but he doesn't have past broadcasts archived. I would ask players who were there or witnessed it what their opinions are before dismissing it as a lucky streak. There are lucky streaks where you get good tt returns and some big hits, then there is this where about every 3-4 mobs drops a 10x or higher for over 1000 loot instances spanning the course of an hour or so.

Edit: also, it seemed specific to this one area and every mob spawning in this area. I don't believe anywhere else was effected, but it was spanning a fairly significant amount of loot events. I say 1000, but I believe that's a pretty low estimate with the number of players there. This was well beyond anything I've seen from a lucky streak or a dev spawn before.

I was looking Pablo's stream while going to sleep for 10min and already in that time saw that something very very unusual is going on. Back to back 1k hofs for long time is not normal lucky streak.

My grandfather used to say "some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope".

You're right that it doesn't seem likely, but I'm not sure it's actually statistically possible even with wave loot for one single area to have so many multipliers over a relatively high number of loot instances and long time. Pablo did stream about 30 minutes of it, but he doesn't have past broadcasts archived. I would ask players who were there or witnessed it what their opinions are before dismissing it as a lucky streak. There are lucky streaks where you get good tt returns and some big hits, then there is this where about every 3-4 mobs drops a 10x or higher for over 1000 loot instances spanning the course of an hour or so.

Edit: also, it seemed specific to this one area and every mob spawning in this area. I don't believe anywhere else was effected, but it was spanning a fairly significant amount of loot events. I say 1000, but I believe that's a pretty low estimate with the number of players there. This was well beyond anything I've seen from a lucky streak or a dev spawn before.
Ive seen it before. Spread over days during SGA. Feffoid and Atrox kept showing up with 5 and 10k hofs

They were just testing loot 3.0, don't worry its all good. 🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑 this proves MA needs the right staff to get the job done right and also that to profit you just have to be at the right time in the right place. ✌

Last edited:
Best to ask these lucky people to track their returns over the next few days 😄 Im sure MA will want their PED back

this is another way of crying because you missed the whole thing?

@Ludvig|MindArk Will we get any official comments about this?
What do you expect him to say "There was a server glitch some people were lucky to be in the right place at the right time ." ?

Well if you love the game can just hope we see less of these things .
If you feel sad about missing out on the opportunity have faith in MA 🤣 - Your time will come 😜

What do you expect him to say "There was a server glitch some people were lucky to be in the right place at the right time ." ?

Well if you love the game can just hope we see less of these things .
If you feel sad about missing out on the opportunity have faith in MA 🤣 - Your time will come 😜
You canno posibly talk about a glitch when delivering free ped. This is like printing money to stop inflation, will come around harder.

Best to ask these lucky people to track their returns over the next few days 😄 Im sure MA will want their PED back
MA has made an official statement that there is no personal loot pool, so it shouldn't change their returns at all or would likely be taken from everyone if there was some sort of "correction" of the TT given out.

>>:// checkNAMES <Approved player Database>
//> Approved Looter Name Found
//> Searching....
\\\\\ Multiple Approved Names Found
\\Commence Siphon Loot from <NON Approved player Database>
<// Commence Payout>>>>>>>><Approved player Database>

Happy hour happens when 3 or more of the approved MA looters are with 10 meters and hitting the same mob.

Things to avoid to be sure to not end up on the bad list:

- Do not, ever, withdraw more than you deposit. People will tell you this does not matter, but unless you are already approved, this will completely lock you out.
- Be sure to never speak badly about MA, or Entropia, or any of the players on the approved list.
- Maintain the illusion that there is no approved list. The less you talk about it the better.
- If someone whines about loot, try to shift focus away from the loot issue and instead focus it on the player being to poor to play. This is regardless of payroll, oprior wealth. if someone cycles 1 million ped on a payroll and complains, they are to poor. always.
- While no guarantee, you must have at least a looter lvl of 100, a dpp of 4 minimum, and 90% eff. If you do not meet these requirements you are subject to pure luck only, as well as see the prior point, you're to poor.

/S

The only thing that strikes me as a little odd while these things seem to very often "coincidentally happen to the same people" who "happen to accidentally coincidentally be at the same places".

its odd, and there are things surrounding it that are a bit, seemingly to much to purelybe "coincidence". But can we prove anything? nah, will anyone ever figure it out? probably when the game dies and is dead long enough for people to not get sued then perhaps :D

MA has made an official statement that there is no personal loot pool, so it shouldn't change their returns at all or would likely be taken from everyone if there was some sort of "correction" of the TT given out.

They would never give a shit especially not with how certain people get special treatments as a known practice. TL DR "VIP members" in a sense. Also inb4 "bUt viP mEMbErS iS nOT a ThInG sToP cOpinG TrAsH PoOR PlAyEr anD jUsT gEt GoOD"

Edit: Special treatment given to certain players does not necessarily mean i'm saying they are given the best loot. But if joe bob who started playing 2 days ago asked a planet partner, or MA for some fun adhoc event. It would not happen in a blue moon year or when pigs flew.

But we all know that certain, normal players, have contacts they ask, and oh hey suddenly we get some adhoc fun events here and there where Actuall MA employees, will spawn fat mobs with insane potential results (keyword here remains potential.) To me a game that has a real cash economy, while all fun and yay. These types of thins should be massivly, absolutely no go never happen, regardless of who asks if "hey why dont we have a fun little X community event spawn thing/adhoc thing. It should with real money be involved, always be without expcetion, advertised in well time advance to let players congregate if they want to join, and should never be a result of a normal player asking about getting it.

Last edited:
this is another way of crying because you missed the whole thing?
I'll bite on this. I'm mad on the principle of some sort of mini event happening that involves TT returns being inflated for a small period of time with no one having a way to know if it's going to happen or many people being unavailable during the time with no heads up. This is assuming that the vast majority of those who pay for it will receive none of the benefit and the scale is as large as it was here. If it was unintentional, I don't care. If it was intentional, then it's a terrible way to distribute this "bonus" and I don't approve at all. The players who pay for the bonus should have a fair chance at participating in it.

I wonder if all of you would be complaining also if you were there... Stop the envy rage and move on... few people got their tt return boosted a bit, it will all even out in long run...

I'll bite on this. I'm mad on the principle of some sort of mini event happening that involves TT returns being inflated for a small period of time with no one having a way to know if it's going to happen or many people being unavailable during the time with no heads up. This is assuming that the vast majority of those who pay for it will receive none of the benefit and the scale is as large as it was here. If it was unintentional, I don't care. If it was intentional, then it's a terrible way to distribute this "bonus" and I don't approve at all. The players who pay for the bonus should have a fair chance at participating in it.
you knew its going to happen. Its an announced event, half server was there hunting big mobs, ofc theres gonna be profit. and ofc they can improve loot on certain mob like warlock, because there is only 1 spawned at a time.

Maybe some players at Atlas did deserve all those insane multipliers maybe others didn't... The lowest HOF on the board today on hunting was above 1000 PED. It's the way that MA decide to make things that is incorrect. This show total disrespect to the community. Guess it's time for a break for me. ☹️

The only thing that strikes me as a little odd while these things seem to very often "coincidentally happen to the same people" who "happen to accidentally coincidentally be at the same places".

its odd, and there are things surrounding it that are a bit, seemingly to much to purelybe "coincidence". But can we prove anything? nah, will anyone ever figure it out? probably when the game dies and is dead long enough for people to not get sued then perhaps :D

I would just like to point out, that many of the names that I think that you are referring to were likely not there when it started. Many of these names spend a lot of time in game and thus have the opportunity to get there in time. Many of those names also have a significant network of people and as such are more likely to get told when stuff happens and thus are more likely to "be there coincidentally"

I don´t know what happened here, or why. But I don´t think that this was an instance of "MA favoring some (specific) players". If I did think that, something like this would likely cause me to leave the game.

Last edited:
I was there and no way it was a lucky streak lol. every other mob was around 300p global, I just run around and shot every mob a few shots to get a 20-50p cut from globals/hofs.

after all:
  • It is the TWEN celebration
  • MA has said that they are planning some surprises during TWEN
  • Spawn added yesterday
  • Happy hour happened yesterday
  • It happened outside of office hours when ppl most likely will play
  • It lasted for one hour
  • There had to be a point of adding those spawns (besides this one remaining TWEN PoTE)
  • MA has spiced up the loot earlier as well (TEN)
All these things considered, it adds up as intentional. I moved there because I saw a trend in globals/hofs, checked to twitch real quick to get hints about which wave is it. Why complain here if ppl are just so ignorant to look into the chat window and move their asses around?

Considering the amount of ppl there were (~100) and even if everyone tt profited 50-100p/min for an hour, it's still less tt given out than some individual ATHs, would you complain about it? Why complain when the same amount is shared amongst multiple ppl?

I would just like to point out, that many of the names that I think that you are referring to were likely not there when it started. Many of these names spend a lot of time in game and thus have the opportunity to get there in time. Many of those names also have a significant network of people and as such are more likely to get told when stuff happens and thus are more likely to "be there coincidentally"

I don´t know what happened here, or why. But I don´t think that this was an instance of "MA favoring some (specific) players". If I did think that, something like this would likely cause me to leave the game.

Absolutely, I did not mention names, that just causes annoyance i'm sure people can think themselves, but it should be said that I do for sure believe that while certain people have certain things. It is not always the names one thinks it might be. I was mostly reffering to other events as well, but it is often times the same names one see. Which is what i was pointing at.

In terms of loot generally, the old schtick of "ugh bi uber name gets all the big uber loot" is simply because they spend and cycle in one single day. what 50 of me would do in a month. :p For me that is just how the cheese rolls and what not.

officially - there is no personal loot pool, what you lost you lost, what you gained you gained. By that logic shrapnel crafters who can lose 200k+ peds within 48 hours should get all time highs all the time.

I was there and no way it was a lucky streak lol. every other mob was around 300p global, I just run around and shot every mob a few shots to get a 20-50p cut from globals/hofs.

after all:
  • It is the TWEN celebration
  • MA has said that they are planning some surprises during TWEN
  • Spawn added yesterday
  • Happy hour happened yesterday
  • It happened outside of office hours when ppl most likely will play
  • It lasted for one hour
  • There had to be a point of adding those spawns (besides this one remaining TWEN PoTE)
  • MA has spiced up the loot earlier as well (TEN)
All these things considered, it adds up as intentional. I moved there because I saw a trend in globals/hofs, checked to twitch real quick to get hints about which wave is it. Why complain here if ppl are just so ignorant to look into the chat window and move their asses around?

Considering the amount of ppl there were (~100) and even if everyone tt profited 50-100p/min for an hour, it's still less tt given out than some individual ATHs, would you complain about it? Why complain when the same amount is shared amongst multiple ppl?

Not everyone were playing that time or were at calypso... But everyone has paid and/or will pay for those peds. Thats how I see it.

Yeah, the "community" started shitposting (just like we see now) prior to that statement. They had to say something.

Gz for those who were there! And ejoy your decreased tt returns for a while :)

It really has always felt to me that loot would work dynamically like that, but how many times MA has told us that there is no personal balancing system like that...

And to people who say it was fine.. World is not fair place yeah but it does not make this kind of thing acceptable or nice in my pov.

ofc, silly me. how didn't I think about that we have times where EVERY SINGLE player is online...

Would be fair to atleast let us have some info if loot is not as random as usually :) when everyone is involved to pay for it.

Usually when someone cry so much on forums, they get reward to shut the fk up, so i am expecting big hof for the loud ones or twen item.

Saying this just so if it happens, please include me as well, I will be nice if i loot something rare i promise.

ps. give me the reward fast, as i am running low on peds :D

MA should give 70% tt return for 2 months to the loudest criers ... just to show them their place.... :D

If u find VU update from few years back. MA stated a change in the loot distribution called "Modified Loot".

This update also created a "Happy Hour" system where peds accumilated over a period of time would create 1 hour where it would be distributed with a guarentee of high multipliers.

Back