Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Sorry, i tried to enter the site and my page said, page contains some malware, i would like to know from pro's is the site still safe to use? :)

It's a false positive that only certain scanners give out on the site, and that's a fairly common issue with individual player-made tools in not just this game. I've been using it for years with no issues and most scanners I use don't even need to whitelist the program. Windows Defender is a common on though, which is why people get notices often.

Last I talked to Ido, it had something to do with how he obfuscates the code so people can't read it and figure out how to send false information. Google or whatever service they use doesn't like that, but Ido also doesn't seem to be around much anymore to update things.

I get that warning as well from my browser (firefox)

The website is safe to use.

I have a problem with not being able to get the Little Big Mining Log to access the Entropia window.
When I have the Entropia window active and mine, the keyboard is locked to that window and I have to click in the LBML window to be able to use a key for drop, and then switch back to Entropia for the next bomb and so on.
What can be the issue?

Do things work if you set it to auto-detect drops instead or deeds instead?

It may not be much help, but I have heard of people having issues with windowed or full-screen mode sometimes interfering with LBML. Does it happen if you use the opposite mode you currently do now? That might narrow things down a little, but it may be an issue on how your system sets things up rather than LBML. I've never run into that issue on multiple computers in both full-screen and windowed, so that's as much as I can give advice unfortunately.

Hi All! Apologies if this was already addressed, but after I registered for the tool I don't get the authorization email. Is it normal, or should I just contact the developer? Thank you

Hi All! Apologies if this was already addressed, but after I registered for the tool I don't get the authorization email. Is it normal, or should I just contact the developer? Thank you

Sorry guys and girls, problem solved, please ignore this post.

Back