Llamas PvP4 Adventures

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
Yo all :)

It's about ½ year since I started pvp4 camping, and have been enjoying it ever since.

I've got some great experiences inside, met lots of cool people, gained skills and got some player kills aswell. :rocket:

Some of these player kills I took screenshots of and placed them in this album:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/rattler+llama-albums2027.html

Enjoy :woot:

Cya inside zone :wtg:

Best regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

Hehee, me and kocka >D

We jumped there and when i saw GDs i realized that i dont have my armor on, so i suited up in time and then lagged with fap ( your friend was almost down and you shooted me from back )

Then we met again i took you down and again my fap lagged when i was trying to kill your friend. Fun anyway, im happy that i see the screen as kocka was afraid that she left her loot after hunt in inventory so she was pissed off :D

Hope to meet you soon and i hope to kill you both next time ! :)

Hehee, me and kocka >D

We jumped there and when i saw GDs i realized that i dont have my armor on, so i suited up in time and then lagged with fap ( your friend was almost down and you shooted me from back )

Then we met again i took you down and again my fap lagged when i was trying to kill your friend. Fun anyway, im happy that i see the screen as kocka was afraid that she left her loot after hunt in inventory so she was pissed off :D

Hope to meet you soon and i hope to kill you both next time ! :)

best excuse i ever saw here :D

excuse or not, yellow "this item is busy and cannot be equipped" is rather real and often annoying..be in fight or hunting muluk.. especially good if u manage to shoot yourself trying to fap, each mistake 5peds

you didnt mention your deaths? :p

Hi, Llama.

I visit PVP4 sometimes and cannot say if people i find is cool or is not because we not talk very much.

When i see a green dot in radar, start a race between my tp chip and other avatar can see me in scope. And a lot lag behind for not help me. I hope i can improve my PVP skills in future, or i learn how hide or evade in same zones.

Greetings.

excuse or not, yellow "this item is busy and cannot be equipped" is rather real and often annoying..be in fight or hunting muluk.. especially good if u manage to shoot yourself trying to fap, each mistake 5peds

you didnt mention your deaths? :p

Well go ahead and count my deaths to you Selene, personally I have no idea, but it's way to many times xD

Hi, Llama.

I visit PVP4 sometimes and cannot say if people i find is cool or is not because we not talk very much.

When i see a green dot in radar, start a race between my tp chip and other avatar can see me in scope. And a lot lag behind for not help me. I hope i can improve my PVP skills in future, or i learn how hide or evade in same zones.

Greetings.

Heya Milesio, think i was in soc with you when i played in GA :)

The chances of getting away inside zone is huge, and almost every time i can get away, unless they TP jump right into me.. :laugh:

Just run towards mobs or behind a hill to charge TP, don't stop in the middle of nowhere.

excuse or not, yellow "this item is busy and cannot be equipped" is rather real and often annoying..b

its pvp4, if you dont like lags, just dont go there, isnt it ? :)
And this bug-lag is for all, so its excuse ( :D )

This is not affecting all the people in the area.
Im playing with my GF and we are sitting next to each other, sometime im laggy, then my GF, then Both etc... So its not related to my Inet provider but to fucked up MA server :f

Another thing is that i see her in front of me and she is actualy behind me.. So usualy hitbox around you is absolutely fucked up ( viva la laggers )

Looking forward to CE2, Engine is made that the hitbox will copy the shape of body and atleast strafing is confirmed. I also hope for servers exchange,,

best excuse i ever saw here :D

And if I dont like your comments I should not visit EF either? Seriously if you dont have anything constructive to say besides smartass bla bla bla-please stay away
Ive never seen you in pvp4..

Some of the TC guys have been nice people to chat sometimes..especially maxx

Imperious from cK shadows is not to be trusted

Hey guys, pvp has been slow for me. But heres a picture you can see, about a backstapper from cK Shadows. Normally I have nothing against people from cK Shadows, but this guy really changed my opinion.

Back