Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

AmorJogo

Alpha
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
III- MaDiCh -III
Hey everyone,

Vehicles are going to be given away soon by MA officials.
Nevertheless, the new stated that: "FPC Official Avatars will travel around Calypso directly after MindArk's 11.2 release, giving out free vehicles to colonists they meet along the way.".

Therefore, I got a strange feeling they won't be standing at TP's to give them away. As a result, I think it's best we all help eachother to find them.

If you encounter a MA official and you have received a vehicle, please post the location of the MA official in this thread.
That way, everyone can benefit !!! Because after all: stocks are plentiful :yay:

Wel.... I will be CND.. proably they wont come there... screw that lol

If I see them I will give a yeal...

For Planet Calypso, you should be on the lookout for Emma and Simon.

35 minutes to dl the VU and than woooosh looking for the blue coats :p

Hey Marco: For us that are in other time zones sitting at work, I guess we are just screwed as far as having a chance of getting these vehicles right? I mean, the FPC officials will only be around for a short period of time handing them out?

Official Spotted at Akmuul!! Name is Emma.

If someone here manage to hook Simon or Emma, please tell them to reserve me a car, please !!

Thank u.

simon is on the path to camp on the hill!!!!! right now!!!

Akmuul 1min ago

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Marco :) for all of us (normal) people at work, will we have a chance to meet them when we come home in around 4 hours time?? :dunno:

Other than that ... awesome :lolup::yay:

Hey Marco: For us that are in other time zones sitting at work, I guess we are just screwed as far as having a chance of getting these vehicles right? I mean, the FPC officials will only be around for a short period of time handing them out?

No, the officials make stops at certain places at certain times, and with each stop a limited number of cars will be handed out. This will be ongoing to cover US evening as well.

No, the officials make stops at certain places at certain times, and with each stop a limited number of cars will be handed out. This will be ongoing to cover US evening as well.

How about just giving everybody one each without all this hussle?

Anyone know where Simon is now?

ok stop coming to camp he is not here now no idea where he went I couldnt keep up with him to follow :D. any update?

Marco has spoken....

*Only wonder if Marco could beat Chuck Norris :D *

On Topic: WooooT Wehicles!! :D

How about just giving everybody one each without all this hussle?

Two reasons:

1) We got a number of cars from MA as promotion. Not enough to cover giving out one to each avatar in game.
2) Events are exciting, fun and frustrating - all at the same time. It also means something when you actually have to do something to get the prize, rather than just be handed it.

Ok, pretty screwed up by choosing stay on CND.
Guess you can add one more reasons why ND is selling the richest rock.
Have fun down there and break a leg.
Bah who need cars anyway.... !@#!:mad:

Two reasons:

1) We got a number of cars from MA as promotion. Not enough to cover giving out one to each avatar in game.
2) Events are exciting, fun and frustrating - all at the same time. It also means something when you actually have to do something to get the prize, rather than just be handed it.

thats true but , are they going to be giving them out at tp s all the time cause then there really isnt enything exciting about it besides getting a huge amount of lag anytime and still no chance to get one , i thought when i read on the clientloader they would be just driving around or something on calypso and then giving it to people they meet during their "journey" will they be just at tps or also in areas without tp ?

Two reasons:

Dunno if you want too many frustrated people, though. :D

Logging in right now, let's see if I'll end up frustrated myself as well. ;)

Ok, pretty screwed up by choosing stay on CND.
Guess you can add one more reasons why ND is selling the richest rock.
Have fun down there and break a leg.
Bah who need cars anyway.... !@#!:mad:

awwww ..... :(

Two reasons:

Is this fun? Well, for me it is saving me a lot of peds I must say. While I'm running around\waiting at a tp I'm not doing other activities. Thanks :)

Downloading the patch as I write this.. apparently about 5 mins to go.. any idea on the guide location?

Back