Locked when trying to log in again.

-- EBN, the 10 june --

Unfortunately, a powerfull virus have locked 97% of entropians account.
It also destructed the database of those account which are now all empty.
We are truly sorry about that and ask all our lovely customers to start back new accounts :) "

*** Helena imagining Apocalypse *** :)

lol lol Apocalypse coming! and many depressions also. psiquiatric hospitals will be full

I am locked i have been at CND mining for the last day have not bought anything i have only sold ematter to buyers at CND must be a another bug that MA has going around only time will tell...

The only logical possibility is that the authorization server suddenly got confused.. Someone from MA should go down to the basement and kick the damned thing thoroughly a couple of times…

Hoover!

I think the hamsters that run on the server wheels got tired and needed to take a break :laugh:

locked out

just loged in and im locked out what the hell is going on. I rang my sister and she did the upgrade and then tried she got in and then loged out 20mins later she tried to log in and was told that her ac is locked and to contact support whats going on in this game we wait for ever for the updates and then the trouble begines cant they fix thes problems before dumping then in EU and for us to have to deal with
:mad::mad::mad:

weeeeee i'm in!

'..always look on the bright side of life..'

99% of all you who can't log in will save some $$:D

I guess this is old news but..

Locked as well :laugh:

got in just now guys gl with this

I'm back in too

10 Jun 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your report, please try to login again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Entropia support

my answer from support

i´m in too yiepieee

Should be fixed.

I'm in again.. I just wonder if MA (who caused all this agravation) will be kind enough to pay for the Prosac and the therapy sessions...

I wasn't locked so do I log out now and check if still not locked or stay in and log out later to find i'm then locked and can't get back as no support on at night to unlock me :scratch2:

Last edited:
I wonder if MA will ever tell us what happened.
I'm at work so dont know if i'm locked, but I tell ya, i'm worried.

I got crash while refreshing auction and when I try to relog im locked :scratch2:

OMG i am Fucking having a COW here then my girlfriend checked her account and locked too then asked my flatmates and rang my friends and they are all locked too i was shittiing bricks thinking i had fucked up somehow way to go GO MA give me a Fucken Heart Attack i am thinkning i just lost 10,000 Dollars for no godam dam reason lucky i checked the forum and noticed the rest of you guys have been locked too well maybe i dont need this 2nd valiame tabllet after all.

JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I need a Therapist Ill be Sending MA my Doctors BilL

Even before the lockout the new VU did something peculiar. Using Vista 64 I could only load EU as administrator.

Makes me think there's been a serious breach of security somewhere. :eek:

Lock up your Daikiba, Mega's back in-game :)

Didnt raise a support case, just waited 15-20mins. Hopefully MA are just rapidly unlocking as fast as accounts are being locked.

The problem is now fixed but it might take a while for all the routers to allow everybody in.

Cool I'm locked too,

Now I have a good excuse to take my lazzy ass from the chair and enjoy the beautiful sun over here :D

Lol no kidding, maybe I'll make it to work on time today then :p I'm locked too.

Even before the lockout the new VU did something peculiar. Using Vista 64 I could only load EU as administrator.

Makes me think there's been a serious breach of security somewhere. :eek:

well if you haven't had to 'run as admin' until this point, with vista, consider yourself lucky - the rest of the eu vista playerbase has had to do this for quite some time now :p

Question

Is it possible that a member of MIND ARK is on line and can add some info re us being locked out ? and can we contact them via posts in here..

ps still locked out SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

well if you haven't had to 'run as admin' until this point, with vista, consider yourself lucky - the rest of the eu vista playerbase has had to do this for quite some time now :p

Like I had to do this time too :D

No, honest, until today I only had to install the VU itself as admin then the client opened by simple double clicking the desktop icon. Sheer serendipity that I thought of "running as admin" to get in...

Back