Locked when trying to log in again.

I'm locked too ;)
Good to hear they are looking into the issue.

Common ppl, the lockout is prolly caused to keep us out while they sort out the safety problems with that paynova shit. Its no way that this many ppl get their accounts locked for no other reason, Its just annoying but nothing to fear, cya´ll online soon ;)

Locked too. Is this the thanks i get for eating noodles for 5 years to be able to play?!

Reactions: Pip
I am locked. meh!

<---- locked

Weee im locked too :S :scratch2:

looks like everyone who logs off, is locked now, they are probably solving a problem, thats why

Mindark had to take a drink to get ready for tonights football game, and i guess you can't work drunk? =)

The only logical possibility is that the authorization server suddenly got confused.. Someone from MA should go down to the basement and kick the damned thing thoroughly a couple of times… and while there at it, they could apply the same treatment to MA’s techies….

This morning we had that “few minutes” that turned out to mean “a few hours”, we finally get in, only to be locked out again… this SUCKS like a Hoover!

My Support

Support Case 143817 history

10 Jun 2008 You wrote:
This cannot be true...tell me its a bug...why in the world did you guys locked my account? eh...bad publicity on EF for pvp4 or what in the name...
You allready have my papers from previous locking...if i did something wrong you can find me any time...bu i DIDNT !!!!!!!
Now probably you will keep me outside for let me see...another MONTH ????
Just changed my telephone number...so you can call me if any needs...can you guys not beeyng like this?
Allready been in this crapp once didnt thought ever will be in this posture again again...
Pls inform me about this matter as soon as posible....hope not like last time in ages...

Description

Aye guys im locked as well it seems i had a bit overreacted didnt checkt the forum first and strayght on support section...thought it was something related with this https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/115646-pvp4-s-s.html.

Yeah i´m locked too.............hope MA is happy for this

i got locked too,
lol at MA,
better to lock all avatars, than just turn off their servers

<--Locked as well:(

MUST...KILL...MOBS... the pain is too much MUST...KILL...MOBS...

MA, please feel free to grace me with a :tower: when I log back in for compensation.

Thank you.

I'm not locked, can logout - login - logout - login

But be glad, loot is as bad as before :D

-- EBN, the 10 june --

Unfortunately, a powerfull virus have locked 97% of entropians account.
It also destructed the database of those account which are now all empty.
We are truly sorry about that and ask all our lovely customers to start back new accounts :) "

*** Helena imagining Apocalypse *** :)

Hmmm, wanted to leave the office early to test 9.3.2, but finally I will make some extra hours tonight. My boss will be happy.

Keep the faith ,all the locked and waiting people! ;)

I suppose i should clean my flat now, poooo baggss

:(

Se what you whining did ppl ?
Got locked too :silly2:

Quick everyone , its a great chance for all of us to finaly take a shower :laugh:

Hi,

Your account is ready, please try again.

Kind regards
Entropia support

Hmm my support case said that, After 5 tries still locked cant login..

Let me join the long queue of the locked accounts. Why did it happened when i got my day off, wife and baby went to sleep and finally i was getting some peace?

Come on people this is MA's thanks for all the great play and they have decided to lock us all out for 1 to 2 days thus saving us money. Great job MA, what a nice group of people putting the players before profit OR even causing some of us to quit althogeather thereby saving 1000s of dollars for those who quit OR Keeping us out for a couple of days thereby creating a huge "Jones" to play and doubling the profit when the locked out players return.
Just some thoughts,
BTW I am also locked out.

Yep just done the update and i am lock too:confused:

Edit: yay can now log in :)

Last edited:
Ooh now on the 8th try it works jippie =) well its been fun see ya all..:yay:

Back