Login/Authorizing ISSUE! PLZ HELP!

Azuris

Mature
Society
UPC
Blue Azuris Ice
So recently when I exited the game it froze on me. So I had to force quit the program.

Now when I try to log back in it won't go past 'Authorizing' and after a long while it times out and gives me an error message along the likes of "client did not close correctly on previous blah blah".

Anyone else have these issues? :(

I had some similar login issues last night but with a bit of perseverance I got in.

I guess you just need to keep on trying, send a support ticket to MA too if you're having problems, the more people who highlight issues the better the likelyhood of the problem getting fixed.

alrite was just login issues.

I got after trying like 10+ times.

you could always try to disable "texture" in your graphiccard settings... Worked for me in >>other game<<

It's frozen on me from time to time, but Alt+F4, or task manager if that fails, has always sorted it out for me. I have noticed it's a lot better in windowed mode than it is in fullscreen mode.
If all else fails (possibly a file or two has been corrupted?) then reinstalling the game might be the way to go?

just had this problem meself - seemed the compu was pissed at me for having winamp, PE, and MS Hearts open at the same time. closed out Hearts and had no problems (which is odd, since i only opened Hearts cause PE was taking so long to boot in (...Authorizing...)). might be server load, or the settings as Lykke has said or, more possibly, how much you have open and running at once. windowed mode does seem to work better cause your whole machine doesn't become lost in some dark and scary MA place of the soul....

Back