Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
I can login into the universe and then I get this message

" Failed to save client chat settings to server."

and then it disconnects..

tried to make a support case.. but the support system is down for maintenance or so the website says..

anybody else experiencing weird problems?

tried to make a support case.. but the support system is down for maintenance or so the website says..

Same thing happens to me atm :(

Same - includet Connection lost 3 times. U can log in , but your Ammo are spend to MA. Lag and then 6 times ore more failed ............

Not sure, but there currently seems to be an SSL problem to log in to the account web page (ssl certificate revoked).

I deleted my chat log.. and I am back in.

how can you delete chatlog ?

since yesterday evening me and wife can barely play due to failedfailedfailed and connectionprobelms

how can you delete chatlog ?

since yesterday evening me and wife can barely play due to failedfailedfailed and connectionprobelms

The chat log is usually under
C:\users\{Your username}\Documents\Entropia Universe\
Look for chat.log and private_chat.log .

I don't delete them, but rename them from time to time, adding date to the filename, to keep a history.

movelog.cmd
if not exist "chat-%date%.log" ren "chat.log" "chat-%date%.log"
if not exist "private_chat-%date%.log" ren "private_chat.log" "private_chat-%date%.log"

(Place movelog.cmd in the logging directory and run it from there)

As for connection problem, I wonder if it isn't something else that's the problem, such as the servers are oevrloaded and takes too long time to do things like get carried inventory list and names of avatars around you from server.

thx aia :)

i do get the "failed to save clientsettings blablabla"on login
i searched bit on forum and read many more players had the failedfailedfailed problems from time to time

no idea if deleting chatlog wil help in anyway,but since ive never made use or read thme i might as well delete thme :)

no idea if deleting chatlog wil help in anyway,but since ive never made use or read thme i might as well delete thme :)

If you never looked at them it can be a good idea to; chance is that they are *huge* (probably over 100MB, maybe for you 500 MB for chat.log).

Note that chatlogs aren't turned on by default.

it was 1.6 gb orso,delete dit,but still getting the faileds
the rest of my internet seems fine,its only for eu

Back