London Meet 2009 - 28/29th August

London here we come:)

Better get to bed now, leaving in the morning:yay:
Bump, bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump,bump, bump, bump.

Then drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink,drink, drink, drink.

So look out Nadie:p lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see you all soon:laugh::eek::rolleyes::wtg::cool::yay::D

:laugh: Ted, have a safe flight Amore and see you on friday! :D

I will post full details tomorrow, just trying to sort out a few places with small amounts of moving around, Saturday afternoon, i thought we could have a light lunch and some drinks near the Thames...... and then onto a bar for a few drinks before the evening......

Booked. Travel Lodge at City Road still has rooms at under a ton a night if anyone likes to do things as last minute as me.

Can't get there Friday which is a pain in and posterior but unavoidable but I will be there bright eyed and bushy tailed on Saturday morning so god help you if you are hungover.

See you Saturday morning.

Slappy :drink:

Can't get there Friday which is a pain in and posterior but unavoidable but I will be there bright eyed and bushy tailed on Saturday morning so god help you if you are hungover.

See you Saturday morning.

Pfft with your time keeping that means at least midday :silly2: That's fine by me though as I should just be awake by then :laugh:

Oh and any earlier than that, don't even THINK about calling me!! :D

Hey guys, I should be along at some point - probably Saturday but I may try and catch up with you late tomorrow evening if I can.

Travel Lodge at City Road still has rooms

don tknow if theres rooms available but there is a Travel lodge on Goodmans Yard, just north of Tower Bridge, 2 minutes from Tower hill tube. i mention it as ive only just noticed it this evening, having frequented the Minories pub next door many times.

Hey guys, I should be along at some point - probably Saturday but I may try and catch up with you late tomorrow evening if I can.

Jimmy lives!

We were pretty sure Bones had murdered you. I think he admitted it at one point.

Details updated.......

having trouble confirming the boat atm, need to know firm numbers..... might be able to do this friday or saturday.... so keep in contact.

I have a back up venue, just incase any problems with the boat.

See you all later today/tomorrow

My train gets in about 3.30pm, so will stop in at hotel and head over to Covent Gdn shortly after all being well. Any problems, I've got your number Danny :D

OK im coming Sat afternoon :)

May or may not stay - undecided.. Will aim to get into London (Paddington) for about 2ish.

Look forward to meeting some peeps.

Slap/Jimmy/Nadie/Danny? Can someone PM me a contact number so I can track you down when i get in?

Thanks

JaK

Last edited:
Hmmm, seems I've missed another London Meet. Damn!!

Oh well, have fun guys and hope it's a good one. Would have probably been able to come at short notice for the pub drinks, but have a bunch of baby birthdays to go to this weekend, and it's my little girls birthday as well, so it's her first Birthday.

Also, she has a stinker cold and chesty cough, so taking special care of her this weekend.

Look forward to seeing the photos, and make sure you get a picture of everyone there. ;)

Slap/Jimmy/Nadie/Danny? Can someone PM me a contact number so I can track you down when i get in?

Pm'ing you now.. just as I'm about to leave for the train station lol :D

Running late............ will be at Covent Garden about 4ish.

Have a gr8 weekend guys....:eek:
I look forward to the pic's:silly2:

Important

IMPORTANT

Because my dog is really ill, i am not going to be able to make it today..... I have asked Nadie/Eps to assume control to make sure that the day runs smoothly.

Please read the opening post for updated information.

I hope you all have a great day/evening.

Regards,

DannyO

IMPORTANT

Because my dog is really ill, i am not going to be able to make it today..... I have asked Nadie/Eps to assume control to make sure that the day runs smoothly.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Danny and I do hope your boy gets better.

My number is:

... no longer needed :p

I've also asked Danny to direct any calls on to me as well.

Nadie

Last edited:
Ouch my head hurts :)

Excellent to meet you all!!!

The champagne finished me off.....

Reactions: Eps
It was almost to much fun yesterday :yay::yay:
Quite hard to get up at 8 and go to he airport.. and I still don't feel to well :rolleyes:

But it was a lovely time and I will absolutly try to come next time aswell!

Reactions: Eps
What an insane night last night! :laugh:

Think I got back to hotel about 5am ish and woke up about an hour ago. No hangover though which is amazing!

i feel rough as hell lol, was a great night n totally worth it tho!

So post pics dammit, I wanna point and laugh :)

j/k, wish I was there!

yay I had a great time, it was so much fun, thanks all

Glad you all had a good time :) Sad I wasn't there this year :(

Screenies or it didn't happen :D

I want photos........

Glad you all had a good time :) Sad I wasn't there this year :(

Screenies or it didn't happen :D

I want photos........

Same here, wish I coulda made it :(

Jamhot

Thanks for a uber fun time:)

Back in Norway and at work now.....phuuuu.....feel like a train just hit me now:(
But the meet was fun, so you people will see more of me in the future:D

I will post some pictures, but have to get over this hangover first:rolleyes:

Im sitting with all my pics from the meet and such now (around 400)...And I do know a lot of you didn't want to be in pics.. Some of you were really good at hiding from the camera, but some gave up I think, so I'm asking now for the record, who don't wanna be in the forum? And if I can; Can I blur your face or something in compensation for an otherwise good picture?

Ps. I will use my webbhotell instead of EF, so I can delete pics.

Last edited:
My wife and I enjoyed a nice weekend in London and we had a quick blitz-visit to the meeting in the HAHA bar. Only 2 pictures, but it's proof that there was a meeting and that I was there.

1st one with a number of people I didn't have time to talk to, sorry for that :ahh: Right in the front is Nadie.
The other one is Teddy, Bloodrose and me

Thx for organizing and I hope all goes well with the dog

Back