Looking for Daniel Danny Laville

Thonolan

Mature
Society
Delta Force Elite
Thonolan Jetamio Seramudoi
I did a very stupid thing. I made a bid on fine leather and as i am used to buy stuff on buy out i clicked on the left arrow up .... all off the peds on my pedcard were gone. 6200 peds for fine leather tt 105 ped ...
its not that i am some uber, far from it, never ever had this kind off peds before, it was my half of a hof (posted it 1 week ago).
I know, stupid, no need to rub it in pls, i am sick to my stomacke as it is..
Daniel: can we get to some understanding?

OMG, hope you find the guy and i'm sure you can work it out.

Good thing there is still few days left on the auction, GL

Hope you find the guy Thon.
Always look before you push the button

Man that sucks I hope you work it with them.

Argh, thats got to suck. :(
Good luck getting in touch with the guy, I hope he reads this and isn't an asshat about it...

dam...

i dunno what to say... i have done some things i am ashamed to admit like selling 100 rutol for 1 ped on auction on accident..:eek::eek:

thats a big boo boo.. i hope you 2 get it sorted out.. and he doesn't do the oh well you should of known better blah blah etc type answer. you do get a warning before you bid though :( too bad you can't turn to ma, but we all know what their going to say.

damn, not the first time you hear about accidents like this. Fortunately I have seen some very decent endings on it where the guy LUCKILY read EF or knew someone reading EF - who would clear up the mistake. I pray to Lootius this will happen for you as well ... it's a LOT of money otherwise :(
;)

gl finding him ...

but even if u find him ... dont be to sure that he will give u anything back ...

:eek: omg :eek:

Good Luck in finding him AND that he turns out to be a nice guy who will give you something back. *pressing thumbs*

Good luck with finding him :eek: Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

gl with ti buddy

all i can suggets si spam PA/ Twin

I wish you good luck with it, hope itll work out fine, thats alot of peds :eek:

Ive done the same a while ago and know the feeling :ahh:
That was "just" a mesh tanktop for double the markup but still all i had.

Ouch ;x that sux ;x

Maybe Im stupid but I think we should try an action and spam in all EU to find that Daniel Danny Laville to help him get back money ;x .

i hope you can find the guy and hes decent enough to sort it out, i will keep my eyes open for him and if i see him i will ask him to look here, goodluck

Thank you all for your support! This means a lot to me and it is surely more than MA did as you obvious already knew :mad:
i did send in a support case but the answer was: sorry, we cant do anything for you, sure, try we dont WANT to do anything for you .... its not a transaction yet and clearly a mistake, nobody wants to pay 6200 ped for fine hide worth 105 ped tt.
Still got my hopes on Daniel Danny Laville himself, so if any off you find the guy, pls let me know or ask him to read this post and send me a pm.....
well, back in game, hope to find him :ahh:

Thank you all for your support! This means a lot to me and it is surely more than MA did as you obvious already knew :mad:
i did send in a support case but the answer was: sorry, we cant do anything for you, sure, try we dont WANT to do anything for you .... its not a transaction yet and clearly a mistake, nobody wants to pay 6200 ped for fine hide worth 105 ped tt.
Still got my hopes on Daniel Danny Laville himself, so if any off you find the guy, pls let me know or ask him to read this post and send me a pm.....

as much as i sympathise with you.... dont blame MA, theres a cofnirmation window which u accepted!

They did all they can to stop you accidently doing this.... you could want the hides really bad .... not their fault

well its suck big time dude.
If whe keep this post on mainpage.
The guy or someone who know him will popup.

.. ouch ...

... really a shit thing happening to u there m8 .... :-(

What I do not understand though .... its not a BO set !!!

I also buy stuff from time to time IF the BO is reasonable according to MV.

... but here there is NO BO set from seller... (maybe u were a bit tired after 24/7 online) ... "happened to many other ppl."

(or someone might even suspect you of trying to raise the price on fine hide/leater - like some *cough* "TRADERS" ) ..... ;)

.... Lets all hope this person is contactable and a fair person as well:
Wish u GL

lets keep this up front and hope for a happy ending :)

Ah i saw his name on one of 'em ad screens in pa. I think he's very excited about this. Really hope u get it back tho...

B.U.H.P

(b.u.h.p make's more sens i think: bring up his post :D )

Ah i saw his name on one of 'em ad screens in pa. I think he's very excited about this. Really hope u get it back tho...

The ad was posted to find him, not because he's excited he's about to get 6kped.

Sorry about your luck. but I'm in agreeance w/ MA. Hope the guy is a good guy and will set you up w/ the ped back, but ultimately there is a reason there are confirmations on everything we do in game.

GL to ya

Hope you find him and he's generous about it. A lot of people won't feel comfortable about making that much money in such a manner, so hopefully it'll work out well for you when you find him.

Not much MA can do really, its a valid trade with a confirmation you had to click so they can't really interfere. The most they could do is help set up a meeting with him, but even by doing that it could be interpreted that they are implying he should return it. He's not obliged to do that so it would put MA in a tricky spot.

Still, an easy mistake to make, hope you get it back.

Hope youll find him this sux alot!

GL and indeed lets hope this Danny is a nice guy.

good luck

market value is going to be whack for a few days after the sale, you're not the only one who's going to end up losing from this, many people don't understand how one transaction can affect markup and may put some on auction after this sale with the markup too high and it will not sell putting them out the auction fees, or some crafters may pay more than they should seeing a high markup....of course their losses will be pale in comparison to yours.

Again, good luck, hope all works out well for you

16 July 2008, 2:37 MA Time
daniel danny laville globaled on drone 06.
RhS soc tries to contact him, we have two people online only, one in TI other in Emerald. If anyone can go to Jason and look for him and to Troy for the same reason PLZ DO IT!!!! He is online and hunting drones.
Will keep update if more globals clearing his possition shows up

EDIT:
One person moved to Jason from TI as there is no sign of danny by revi nor by tp. Going to the place with higher drones to try to find him if he still hunts on the field.
If anyone can go there PLZ go to TI tp and Jason tp

Last edited:
Sorry for double post but got update

Noone saw him in Jason. Now one person in TI one in Troy.
Still hoping we catch him and ask to contact you mate....

Good luck finding him! I wonder if he's even seen the bid yet...

Back