Help: Loosing connection

Finnigan

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
At the moment I'm getting disconnected constantly from EU .. anybody else having this .. ???

BTW .. It's not at my end .. every other connection works fine ..

I get disconnected few times a day too , what is not usual for me :confused:

same problem here...
thats like 2 week i get disconnected often...
I was wondering to write suport case , i guess i will do it now.

For the last few months Ive been suffering from lost connection at log in.
sometimes up to 10+attempts to login(freezing at authorizing) before a success,othertimes i get in first attempt also noticed last week or so the lose of connection during play,
I made a support case couple months ago about the hassle with log in but got the "its not our fault it must be you"??
so how is it one day i get in first attempt and the next day i give up frustrated with the multiple failed attempts and go play cards on FB??:mad:

MA dont like you thay are booting you of the net or servers:yay:

We all having this nowdays because we losing skills on that when we loosing connection its like when we log of and if i dont konw MA right it will take few years before they fix that problem because they dont lose any money on that.:)

I used to have this and it was because EU could not handle my WLAN connection. Funnily ennough my internet and everything worked fine. It was just EU which could not handle it. I then changed to Cable... and the problem was gone. 3 VUs ago I went back to WLAN and it was stable since then. I have not tried since the last VU update. Maybe the problem is back.

hey, i was getting this and there is a easy fix.... go to tools and change ur connection speed to the one that is a bit lower than yours, or keep trying different ones untill its solved,

that was the answer i got from support and it worked straight away :)

hey, i was getting this and there is a easy fix.... go to tools and change ur connection speed to the one that is a bit lower than yours, or keep trying different ones untill its solved,

that was the answer i got from support and it worked straight away :)

ok i found the case i send to them, here it is

2010-06-08 11:40 - You wrote:

hi, iv been playing EU and keep getting kicked out due to "lost connection" the amount of peds wasted from hunting health regen mobs is silly... and now i cant log in at all... it says connection lost. please help

2010-06-08 12:03 - Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Please attempt to connect with a lower Connection speed setting. Start trying with the lowest setting and then working your way up until you find your optimal setting. The Connection speed setting is located in the General section of the Tools window, accessible through the button in the lower right corner of the Client Loader.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

hope it works for u

Thank you all for your responses and suggestions.
I now realise that my case is not so bad. I was just freaked out because this almost NEVER happens to me.
And it also only lasted for some time.
I guess I'm spoiled and was just whining when it did happen to me.

For what it is worth .... once upon a time I was also getting a lot of lag and disconnects but then I changed my PC to a faster one and my problems were gone.

SO ... don't give those PED's to MA .. spend them on a nice PC and then enjoy looking around without lag, without disconnects ... oh yes and without gameplay because now you don't have PED's .. lol

Sorry .. just couldn't resist the joke ...

Anyway thx for the replies.

Back