Loot Window ART

cuilwenevey

Prowler
Banned
Society
Temporal Destinies
Cuilwen Evey Arnold
WHAT? You are probably thinking? She is crazy!! WHAT possesed her to do this?

well as a matter of fact i was just hunting alone - don't like to close my loot window every time so i place it either behind the chat window or just below me slightly off the screen.

I was talking with a friend on Skype when All of a sudden - I was picturing my loot window nicely orginized. MMmm "Damn, I am lossing my mind" i thought to myself.. Of course I was just chatting away and taking my time hunting (walking all the while - still hoping MA would drop me a nice 500+ of brukite or something "a personal Fruit or Stone HOF")
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
so Yes I got my Global so you see that nice Gun 89PED worth as my center piece.

yes I really lost my mind. after killing each atrox and recieveing the loot I would start manuvering it around to where i think it looked best.
yes a few times Atrox would be hitting me but I would not turn to fire until i had my loot orginized .. MMM "What is Wrong with ME?????"
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
HELP HELP is this Game boring or am i just finding something strange to do.. :laugh:

PS: I am hoping i am not the only one that has lost her Mind. there have got to be more ppl in this game doing crazy art work in their Loot Window :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: Plz is there anyone :scratch2:else out there just as crazy as i am..

I do something similar in my loot window. I rearrange the claim deeds I get so its easy to kepp trak of progress on the run. I know its kind of anal but it works for me to keep track of the run.

And yes the game does get reptative and boring at times, But I spose if I got more then a 2 in my gamers score in socializing I might talk in chat to break the monotany

I was going to say you seemed bored :D

Hey oh shit?! That was 1,500th post. I must be bored too ;)

Last edited:
How to organize something that is dynamic??? Please provide a solution!

not as nice as your's tho but I been organizing my swunts before, something to do between the daikis when walking also hoping for that stone hof. :)
(pre vu10, not done many swunts since)

yeah, I used to do that with sweat bottles

I would arrange them in numerical quantities as well, lowest on the left

gets lonely out there sometimes doesn't it?

:laugh:

Lol, the game does strange things to our minds sometimes. :)

yeah, I used to do that with sweat bottles

gets lonely out there sometimes doesn't it?

:laugh:

Same here. Some years ago, I was making stacks of 100 Sweats (bottles were from 2 to 22), to allow better counting without opening Inventory. :laugh:

I did this as sweating was deadly boring.

Hunting Atrox should not be boring. So I'm afraid the love has gone between you and Troxies. :(

I do something similar in my loot window. I rearrange the claim deeds I get so its easy to kepp trak of progress on the run. I know its kind of anal but it works for me to keep track of the run.

And yes the game does get reptative and boring at times, But I spose if I got more then a 2 in my gamers score in socializing I might talk in chat to break the monotany

Ye, but you get only like 2 claim deeds on a 500 bombs run...

:D

:rofl: that is awesome

I'm not too creative or I would give it a shot

How long did it take you to do that?

As an answer to yar question...yes your crazy :D, but as you can see ur not allone :D

Thanks for all the replys - it makes me feel awhole lot better that I am not the only one.. but it seems i have been the only one to take a picture of my work..

I woke up this morning and all i could think about was doing another one. maybe go hunt some feffs and see what I can arrange with the loot i get for them.. MMmmMM

hehe, now THATS patience.

I dont remember the last time I kept my look window open for more than two in a row. I close my loot window after every kill.... I like seeing what each drops.

Nice little "loot art"
Ruf

Another timeless Piece

So I woke up this morning with another vision of ART in my Loot Window.
WOW!! I most be really have lost it! Dreaming of my loot window and what mobs I should hunt so that my Art will reflect the Mob(s).

My Children are worried:eek: about this. I mean I do love art and in varies forms.
but to art to this game. MMM..

Do enjoy it.. only took me this time 1.5hrs to complete.
Now I begin to wonder- "can i sell it"! I mean it is ART (modern - it think)
:laugh: (MMmmMM - was thinking about 25 to 50 peds per depending on how long it takes me - :laugh: ) I really have lost it.. HELP me - someone plz .. i need to stop this madness. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Now that is nice, now I want to do one. :yay::yay::yay:

hehe yeah I want to do one too now :D
I will try to make one next time and post it, but as I'm pretty poor right now it might take a while.

and I think you could have a market for your art too ;)

You should give Names to your Loot Art and maybe then someone is willing to buy it^^

BTW, i did something similiar too, but i only arranged stuff of the same type in one corner of the loot window, so its no real "ART" ;)

Elcid,

well i never :scratch2: thought about naming them.. maybe i should :laugh:

LOL :D

I arrange my loot window too, sometimes!

Yet Another

Yes, I am still creating. I dont' know when it will stop or when I will get tired of it.

Yet this time I am naming them.

Last edited:
Continue

Wow. I really must have lost my mind.. i can't seem to stop creating.

I used to do that with sweat bottles

I did that as well but there was not room for all teh valeus in a row, so I had the odd numbers on top and the even below. Now this is much easier with only 1...4

pretty cool!

I went and did it myself today. found the post for your contest too, so i posted my picture there. =)

GEEZE, I have been playing for years and had NO! idea you can move stuff around in the loot window. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Back