Lootabel Tree (give 50 EFD)

mczimi

Stalker
Society
Victory
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Not much to say.
But poor Daikiba, make me to think on one of the movie you can’t watch alone in dark.

Let’s play a bit.

I will give 50EFD for the first person who will give me the name of the nearest revival terminal and a funny explanation for this.
And for the next two I give +rep.

PS. Pls fell free to move my thread if I made in the wrong section.

Closest TP should be Atlas Heaven

Explanation :
Daiki Mum did hide baby daiki's in there while going out to find food.
Daiki Mum was killed by a OJ giving him 3500 peds
Baby Daik's have grown up and just can not go out of there anymore as the hole is now too small.

Yeah, it's a little north from Atlas Haven.

I was my nerveblasting and decided to take a little rest and leaned against that very tree. The daikis were not showing and initially got all puzzled :scratch2: when started to get their hits.

There is another tree not far away with another mob locked in.

The explanation is very simple imho. I also believe it's a family of daikis who got looted off their skins before dying. They killed the poor hunter to loot their skins back but in a server crash the loot window replaced them by some ambu skins that had been colored by etopia in pink!

They are so ashamed they only go out by night these days. The vampire like lifstyle is making their fangs grow though

:rolleyes:

Is ANYBODY moderating this sub forum? :confused:

Can I volunteer? (serious)

Closest TP should be Atlas Heaven

Explanation :
Daiki Mum did hide baby daiki's in there while going out to find food.
Daiki Mum was killed by a OJ giving him 3500 peds
Baby Daik's have grown up and just can not go out of there anymore as the hole is now too small.

1st poster and u deserv the 50efd +rep

very nice and im hay to read 3 not just one explanation.

mczimi

+rep

There is another tree not far away with another mob locked in.

The explanation is very simple imho. I also believe it's a family of daikis who got looted off their skins before dying. They killed the poor hunter to loot their skins back but in a server crash the loot window replaced them by some ambu skins that had been colored by etopia in pink!

They are so ashamed they only go out by night these days. The vampire like lifstyle is making their fangs grow though

:rolleyes:

lol nice one too +rep for them

as for the locked mobs have u see the stabel ... its like a JAil for them poor Snabel and Daiki

Back