Lose 50k ped answer ma:

HEllo all;)
I lose 50k PED at mining and answer from MA is :

See That:)

The Entropia Universe is designed to be dynamic and this affects all areas, including the loot system. At some times the loot can be lower and at others higher. Kindly make sure that your equipment matches your skills, since using equipment superior to your skills can cause higher costs. You may also consider asking other participants for good tips.

I started in December with lvl 36 prospecting and lvl 34 surve. atm i sold my skills because i losee my all ped.I tired of doing depo and i losee all time:) That is the game:) GL ALL

see ya heh

50k is alot to lose. I would be sad too.

You can't lose that much in mining in such a short time, without making some HUGE errors in judgement.
Like running 170% amps through a 150% finder on FOMA and finding 110% ores.

FACT.

costica bacauan has lost 50.000 PED and has been recorded on the Hall of Shame for lack of strategy! Congratulations!

Not that it's impossible, but really, even if i had tons of money to deposit, if i was getting angry with losses i would have stopped what i was doing and built another plan... Much, much before -50kped...

Well do as i did......Stop do mining.

I did lots of mining long time ago but i put a P for all mining after i 6000 orebombs with oreamp-105 ( in the old system ) and got 1 global.

HEllo all;)

The Entropia Universe is designed to be dynamic and this affects all areas, including the loot system. At some times the loot can be lower and at others higher. Kindly make sure that your equipment matches your skills, since using equipment superior to your skills can cause higher costs. You may also consider asking other participants for good tips.

I started in December with lvl 36 prospecting and lvl 34 surve. atm i sold my skills because i losee my all ped.I tired of doing depo and i losee all time:) That is the game:) GL ALL

Oh yeah? What amps did you use?

Have a good one....BTW, you would have gotten that big ATH at 51k.:lolup:

You can't lose that much in mining in such a short time, without making some HUGE errors in judgement.
Like running 170% amps through a 150% finder on FOMA and finding 110% ores.

FACT.

And even like this not wise setup I think that some lucky avatars could in the past break even :lolup:

Very first post on the forum. Hm... If it is true, I'd have to agree with what MA said, if you were planning on dropping so much cash, you really needed to seek out a mining mentor before spending so much money, because you obviously weren't doing something right.

50k that huge lost ,hope you get back in game after some time :yay:

HEllo all;)

Hmm hard case.. you either used amps you cant afford or the 50k is exaggerated... entropialife.com shows you have mining total loot of 16,8k with highest loot over 4k(which is super good result, i have total loot 31k and highest bit over 4k and i have lost maybe 30k (big amp mining on foma only)). But your globals are small ones so i think high markup amps on calypso? Or again the 50k is a bit off..

50k in a few months in mining? Either you are a gambling addict and really need help IRL or just a troll - new account and exaggering.

HEllo all;)

Hello OP nice first post on the boards.

MyGV2.gif

I use amp lvl 5.7.8 and 10 and finder normaly 105 bat i try all finder

ya.. but must be 90 % Level 10 amps u bought at 200 % MU... either u cant loose that much in a few weeks. do u have exact logs ? whats average TT-Return, whats avg MU ?

Please continue using those high level amplifiers, try level 13's if you haven't, the claim sizes on that is very nice. As for finders, definitely go for the deepest one, tiered VRK3000 with depth enhancers if you can. Also note that mining areas with loads of low markup resources such as copper, zinc, oil, melchi will yield more positive results. Avoid all high markup areas at all cost!

:)

sorry to hear mate, but i would stop after about 1k ped :(

Last 3-4 days my mining return was ~55-60%, so i have about 300-400 PED of losses. Now i plan stop mining for week or more.
OP must do something similarly without loosing 50k!

When i see the answers to the OP, i am a little bit surprised by the general tune.
Ok, the guy should have stopped before the huge loss.
But.. i think that , if this is the truth, a player with those skills should NEVER lose that much in such a short time, whatever amps or finders used or areas mined.
And the possibility that it may happens really sucks.

When i see the answers to the OP, i am a little bit surprised by the general tune.
Ok, the guy should have stopped before the huge loss.
But.. i think that , if this is the truth, a player with those skills should NEVER lose that much in such a short time, whatever amps or finders used or areas mined.
And the possibility that it may happens really sucks.

It is 4month period. And why shouldnt you lose 50k if you use 150% mining amps, and game is supposed to give back 90% tt... The more you spend the more you lose ;)

What I find so interesting about these mining threads, is that players always state "why are you running big amp with high MU".

It's not the amps that are the problem, it’s the MU on them, if MU on ores found is not sufficient enough to outweigh the MU on the amps.

But these amps still seem to sell at high MU, suggesting players still seek thier fortune by risking using them at that price. So the question is: Is MA trying to force down the price of amps, to make ithem viable? (conspiracies and all that jazz).

I remember a quote from Jimmy B, something along the lines of: “the game provides many ways to lose for the foolish, it’s your choice”.

That said I feel for the OP, it’s easy to get sucked in and chase the ped when down, until you learn some self control to switch out of the situation. Fingers crossed he gets a recovery HOF, and then thinks a little more wisely. It’s better he stays than leaves.

Rick

That said I feel for the OP, it’s easy to get sucked in and chase the ped when down, until you learn some self control to switch out of the situation. Fingers crossed he gets a recovery HOF, and then thinks a little more wisely. It’s better he stays than leaves.

Rick

This is the key, it is very easy to get in to the mindset. The big one is coming i just need to keep going.

Unfortunately even if you get >90% tt returns but you are using amps at high markup. You will NEVER get your peds back no matter what you do.

I use big amps when i have spare peds i am a bit bored and need a grind break. But i am also aware long term = gaurenteed loss.

Strict mindset is the key to success.

Unless you dont mind losing shitload of peds. But if that was the case then this thread would never have been started

Rgds

Ace

I confirm that you can play without deposits (except purchasing some expensive rare items)
But if you plan play risky, you easy can pay $100-200 per month for golden rings...it's enough! :laugh:
It's your choice.
I think OP was using Level 12-13 amps...

Bummer dude.... I am always amazed by how much some people put in this game... I feel like I over did it this month by depositing $70, because I wanted to try out spring MM for a bit. If I were you I'd take a break, many find after a break the system can be a bit more generous when you return... At least, it seems that way...

Very nice m8, keep it up, EU needs ur money!
:wtg:

lmao i have all doubts you can lose that much in such a short time........ reason is the system would recoupe in a short of amount of time...... unless he was using finders under his skill use and constant big amps in stupid areas...

get a mentor to help you before you do more of this stupidty....

personally i only think you lost 5k ped........

i did the math it would take anyone in game 8 months to lose 50k ped mining on foma/hell alone... if you mined those places right you would be - 1k ped in those months

either way i don't believe your full story.........

but you need help so ask people

lmao i have all doubts you can lose that much in such a short time........ reason is the system would recoupe in a short of amount of time...... unless he was using finders under his skill use and constant big amps in stupid areas...

get a mentor to help you before you do more of this stupidty....

personally i only think you lost 5k ped........

i did the math it would take anyone in game 8 months to lose 50k ped mining on foma/hell alone... if you mined those places right you would be - 1k ped in those months

either way i don't believe your full story.........

but you need help so ask people

Once I had -17k in a week, and once -26k in a bit more than a week.

Now what?

I don't know man maybe you hit a massive ATH

or did you yet forget about your certain circumstances...
ahhhhhhhhhhh

the human walking contradictions......

what now.

Back