Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

this can get complicated when numerous members contribute - maybe nisha can help out - i have enought to do - lol - really appreciate the sponsorship though :)

Maybe just add a link to the rep list somewhere at the beginning of you post (e. g. "Happy Hunting. And plz rep the sponsors!").

Just got my first find on the ticket, was running away from the Atrox when I saw it. The picture is below.

showimage.php

or here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=265062&catid=member&imageuser=37422

grats man!:yay:

gratz ! I enjoyed that one more than all others, i had no car no sleipnir and no armor. I found my way to the crest of the moutains and walked there an hour, nice view nice trip tx Hugh

this can get complicated when numerous members contribute - maybe nisha can help out - i have enought to do - lol - really appreciate the sponsorship though :)
I agree with Hugh! Too fiddly. not necessary
Omega, we are perfectly happy to have just one member per sponsorship repped! so long as it is clear that its a Soc donation. I just thought that naming three of us was a rather silly compromise (or oversight, i guess)

jay :)

Gratz!!

Tricky area, with all those troxies.

Just finished updating the rep list.

Since you put an emphasis on the contribution of your soc, I decided to put your soc name first and the members you named in brackets (unless they already have a link on this list already). However, I was not able to find accounts/posts of all of them in this forum. So please let me know if there is a link I can use which I have not found , yet.

Last edited:
Just finished updating the rep list.

Since you put an emphasis on the contribution of your soc, I decided to put your soc name first and the members you named in brackets (unless they already have a link on this list already). However, I was not able to find accounts/posts of all of them in this forum. So please let me know if there is a link I can use which I have not found , yet.

Oh! you are just too good, Nisha! I was trying to say, don't trouble with full list.

I can't find Wild here. Not sure she has a PCF account. I'll have to ask her. Her full ava name is Phoenix Wild Fire (and yes i tried all combinations of these, and no "wildfire" is not her)

Oz isn't easy to find cos his forum name (sicc) bears no relation to his ava name. Here he is! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?187945-welcomed-heart-attack!!&highlight=

Oh! might be an idea to include Seth in the list. He contibuted to our first donation, but didn't get credited. He's taking a break atm, or else would prolly have contributed this time round too
Here he is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?191746-Seth-s-first-HOF!&highlight=

Well done for finding Nel and Tommy!

Now the only (contibuting) people missing from your -TAO- roster are Mark and myself

Tyvm :) but you really shouldn't have bothered. Now all the socs will expect the same

jay:)

Oz isn't easy to find cos his forum name (sicc) bears no relation to his ava name. Here he is! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?187945-welcomed-heart-attack!!&highlight=

Oh! might be an idea to include Seth in the list. He contibuted to our first donation, but didn't get credited. He's taking a break atm, or else would prolly have contributed this time round too
Here he is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?191746-Seth-s-first-HOF!&highlight=

Now the only (contibuting) people missing from your -TAO- roster are Mark and myself

Thanks for the links! :)

I don't have multiple links for players contributing several times (up to now). That's why Mark's and your name do not appear on this list.

Thanks for the links! :)

I don't have multiple links for players contributing several times (up to now). That's why Mark's and your name do not appear on this list.

Yes, i guessed that was the reaon, and it makes perfect sense :)
Maybe you could add our names in normal text for the sake of solidarity? :grouphug:

Lucky that we're aiming for several sponsorships , now you've gone to all this trouble for us! :laugh:

Yes, i guessed that was the reaon, and it makes perfect sense :)
Maybe you could add our names in normal text for the sake of solidarity? :grouphug:

Lucky that we're aiming for several sponsorships , now you've gone to all this trouble for us! :laugh:

added your names :yup:

Event 43

Event 43 Now Running

Go Get it Guys

Good Luck :)

Just logged in and it's already found

Gratz :yay:

Hugh is becoming macchiavelic :thumbup: (I like it :))

Last edited:
Very fast indeed :eek:, almost, maybe faster than my time, well done Uth :).

Jeeze you all have been finding it fast lately!

Gonna have to set my alarm for next Fri.
:D

GJ!

Tippin'

nice challenging spot Hugh, i like it!:cool:

I thought that Combibos are funny :mad: ,good area but I need a clue :wise:

Last edited:
Yeah hehe combino are funny :laugh:

And yeah, can we get a clue please?

Back