Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

There have been quite a number of these I could not participate in because I did not have the TP. I don't believe I've ever complained about that and would never come on the forums using foul language and calling the event lame. I've been working on getting TPs and each week it is less likely to be in an area I do not have the TP for. I think part of the challenge is supposed to be getting us to explore the world and gather TPs. Having TPs will help you in more areas than just this event.

We are lucky to have people who GIVE THEIR MONEY AND TIME so that this event happens. Be greatful.

There have been quite a number of these I could not participate in because I did not have the TP. I don't believe I've ever complained about that and would never come on the forums using foul language and calling the event lame. I've been working on getting TPs and each week it is less likely to be in an area I do not have the TP for. I think part of the challenge is supposed to be getting us to explore the world and gather TPs. Having TPs will help you in more areas than just this event.

We are lucky to have people who GIVE THEIR MONEY AND TIME so that this event happens. Be greatful.

+ rep and I share his opinion :)

woot, I got it Hugh. :yay: good spot man, i missed last weeks it went too fast haha. took me about 45 minutes search. :wtg:

ticket2.jpg

Bah, full day at work an I come home to find I juuuuuust missed the contest. Ah well.

Big gratz to Speed.

Gratz!!

Didn't have much time to spend this week neither.

Next week hope to be full time :)

Huge gratz, mate lol

thanks for the gz guys, and huge thanks to Hugh and the sponsor Durakk Jung. :)

Will there be some event today?

Event 47

Go get it guys

Good Luck :)

Excellent event, EU needs more like it.

And can't happen without the generous support of sponsors. Thank you all, and good luck!!!

good one man, very well hidden.:naughty:

good one man, very well hidden.:naughty:

Yea it is....Searched a few hours and only found some botter auto-repairing his Hummer in Citadel.
Do i get anything for that?
:D

Tippin'

Yea it is....Searched a few hours and only found some botter auto-repairing his Hummer in Citadel.
Do i get anything for that?

Tippin'

That would be Red, correct? The guy who was doing the same last time the event was in Zychion? :rolleyes:

In any case, best of luck to everyone. I have been preoccupied with Fort Events this weekend but might take a stroll through the area from time to time since no one has found it.

That would be Red, correct? The guy who was doing the same last time the event was in Zychion? :rolleyes:

Yea, that's him.

Gee thanks, Hugh...After I searched all of bottom 1/2!

Tippin'

boy oh boy, you lost that thing good Hugh lol. hope i can still search tomorrow, im off to bed. gl everyone!:nutkick:

Back