Lost Shrapnel from Converting in game

I'm one of the people who had this same problem. My support case was closed without any resulution!

I have many support cases closed without resolving my issues over the years.
Sadly some of the time support is a joke and they don't give a F' if they fix the problem or not. At least from the consumer view that's what it feels like.

I've practically given up with support doing any real fixes or resolving any serious problems.

One would think Suport would care for their player base, since their player base is who pays their paychecks....

I have spoken to support about this, and they have reviewed the casae. It seems that you unfortunately received a reply designated for another avatar, as the support handler in question was dealing with multiple cases and made a mistake. We greatly apologize for this, and the occurance has been escalated for further review.

Regarding the original conversion support case; I have been asked by support to ask you to check your support cases, as you were already given a response on that matter. The case was then closed because you did not answer the questions asked by support in their latest reply within the standard 14 days. I've also been told that this case is re-opened now.
Take this to heart - and give this all to Mindark.

Entropia could be so much more if they just simply cared enough to put their players first and give support the level of attention that is deserving of a real cash economy game. This is one of the biggest single point of failures.

You, as a company, have something (or had something) with potential and it has been one swing and a miss after another. I am not sure what the deal is but given the cuts and such over the years, it looks like extreme cost cutting measures. It took an enormous amount of outrage just to get the live support. It was a start, but your ticket system (for which you improperly blame) and procedures are an enormous amount of frustration with the player base.

In a couple months, we will have some new "communication" person that comes in and gives false hope to the players, and then disappears. Instead of investing in your castles and other etc. Invest in your infrastructure that supports the players that keep you running. Unanswered support tickets should never happen. It should not be as frequent as it is.

If you don't fix this problem and launch your UE5 in some years, you are doomed to fail. The efforts you are putting into UE5 are simply wasted effort. People will just not tolerate it.

Last edited:
thank you guys for the support....., if i hadent pushed this for 2 months and 3 support cases and 2 forumn posts and the help of the community they would have done nothign and this would just continue, and im pretty sure im a top payying customer........

thank you guys for the support....., if i hadent pushed this for 2 months and 3 support cases and 2 forumn posts and the help of the community they would have done nothign and this would just continue, and im pretty sure im a top payying customer........
So did it get resolved now? Did you get the Universal Ammo back?

Just hope they could look into mine as well, but oh well I'm a broke blep compared to the big guys so obviously no :laugh:

I dont wont to add salt on the wound,but i had issue like 2-3 weeks (more or less) ago when i couldnt loot couple of creatures..Was sort of a bugg and i thought i lost my peds ( ammo +decay).
After i sent support and investigation is done maybe day or two after i recieved all lost in uni ammo.
So i think there is some light behind the dark.
Hopefully your case will be solved and wont happen again.
P.S had same issues like you did, like 3 times during mayhem but after fast relogg i got my ammo..After that it didnt happened again.Most likely they fixed it.

Cheers
FIFTYshadesOFblondie

I dont wont to add salt on the wound,but i had issue like 2-3 weeks (more or less) ago when i couldnt loot couple of creatures..Was sort of a bugg and i thought i lost my peds ( ammo +decay).
After i sent support and investigation is done maybe day or two after i recieved all lost in uni ammo.
So i think there is some light behind the dark.
Hopefully your case will be solved and wont happen again.
P.S had same issues like you did, like 3 times during mayhem but after fast relogg i got my ammo..After that it didnt happened again.Most likely they fixed it.

Cheers
FIFTYshadesOFblondie
yeah, the "easy" tickets get solved fast enough, it's the tickets support have no clue about how to handle, those tickets get lost or falsely answered for as long as they can then they close them. It's happed to me too many times. The OP ticket is just another example unfortunately.

If you don't fix this problem and launch your UE5 in some years, you are doomed to fail. The efforts you are putting into UE5 are simply wasted effort. People will just not tolerate it.

This is true... people will come from other games/areas, have an issue, and deal with this. new players shouldn't have to be given context and education to explain what should otherwise be routine 24/7 support services in which tickets are promptly investigated an answered in a 24h window or less.

they will promtly draw the conclusion of "this game is clearly scamming me and i'm never coming back"

This is true... people will come from other games/areas, have an issue, and deal with this. new players shouldn't have to be given context and education to explain what should otherwise be routine 24/7 support services in which tickets are promptly investigated an answered in a 24h window or less.

they will promtly draw the conclusion of "this game is clearly scamming me and i'm never coming back"

And yet in this poll:

Only 13% think it's one of the most important issues to fix....

And yet in this poll:

Yea cause you can only choose like 6 options

This IS what they are doing. Evidence is on this forum.

And yet in this poll:

well, the way I see it... only 13% is because the vast majority of players are new and have not been in game enough to have a serious issue. And once they have a serious issue they think like what @Rocket said above, "This game is a scam" and they leave. So kinda hard to use that as a yardstick.

Support and solving big problems with the game should be a high priority and salved, I think MA knows that they have to give this priority but they just maybe out-sourced support to someone else? I have no clue why support is hit and miss.

And I'm by no means saying all Support is bad, I've had some amazing help, Ulf and Folke to name a few, should get a promotion for some of the great work they do in support! But most all support is cut and past and some less is never solved and they just close the cases without salving the problems.

Back