Price Check lr 40 fen / lp 40 perf / k2 perfected /Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition

I think all of those prices are quite low? Are you already anticipating that prices dropped that much during 2 weeks of TWEN? I don't know about IMP 2870 TWEN & Kriegerum but LP40 I think even a t3 should fetch about 60k. LR-40 T4 sold just north of 50k 2 months ago, I can't see how it should have dropped to 40k since then.

50-55k -Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition
50-45k- lA&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected
35.40 k-ArMatrix LR-40, FEN Edition
35-45 K-Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected

your wildest guess, imho this would be fair price, but let me ear you out.
I'd price the M2870 higher.

We are currently at 19 Twen guns after two weeks. When you factor in migration and planet partner weapons, it could easily surpass 400 weapons over the year. You are projecting a 10-20% decrease in value already, which seems reasonable.

I'd price the M2870 higher.

We are currently at 19 Twen guns after two weeks. When you factor in migration and planet partner weapons, it could easily surpass 400 weapons over the year. You are projecting a 10-20% decrease in value already, which seems reasonable.

I think the prices might potentially be reasonable in the end of this year but people still need guns to shoot the mobs to loot the new items, and since the new supply is not that big yet I don't think we should see this effect already. Also, I really doubt owners of the discussed 4 weapons would agree that price decline already happened first two weeks of event. If buyers already believe prices should have dropped this much already I believe we might see a lot of slow sales with a big spread between seller's asking price and buyer's offered price.

i think those prices he put up there not numbers from actual market values atm just "random predictions" for next year i assume?

all of em like 10-20% more for atm value

That Kriegerum is priced at only 35-45k? Can anyone confirm whether this is accurate or not?

Would this mean the person selling the T3.99 for 70k is overpricing it way too much?

i think those prices he put up there not numbers from actual market values atm just "random predictions" for next year i assume?

all of em like 10-20% more for atm value

if drop rate continous like that 1 item a day +/- -20% will be just begining..

That Kriegerum is priced at only 35-45k? Can anyone confirm whether this is accurate or not?

Would this mean the person selling the T3.99 for 70k is overpricing it way too much?
Well thre is alot... ALOT of wepons for sales.. And all of them got brought for stupid monies... now everyone is pooping them selfs as every day little by little thos wee pee shoters losing value...

More drops = more options
More options = lower MU

Frankly, there's tons of options already, so current MU is just due to...

*Chuckles thinking about the folks complaining about drop rates, who will also complain about market crashes in near future.

I can speak for myself. I bought LP-40 Perfected tier 3.99 in the 70ks. High TIR.

The prices next to yours are low. or are Tier 0 fresh pulls? Not sure what those are.

It would be the sweet dream of any reseller, but far from reallity atm.

Just remenber prices ffrom the start of covid ( with much more activity) and more mu. Now we have more high eff itens and less people playing and mu. Also lets be honest besides mayhem this kind of dps weapons dont allow you to acess much of the still decent mu.

Add that to the new engine that might screw macro and we loose 50% of our “active” base .

I can speak for myself. I bought LP-40 Perfected tier 3.99 in the 70ks. High TIR.

The prices next to yours are low. or are Tier 0 fresh pulls? Not sure what those are.
Tier 0-4

Last edited:
Just remenber prices ffrom the start of covid ( with much more activity) and more mu. Now we have more high eff itens and less people playing and mu. Also lets be honest besides mayhem this kind of dps weapons dont allow you to acess much of the still decent mu.
I guess you are not selling these items? I would be happy to buy any/all these weapons from you at your own valuation.

I guess you are not selling these items? I would be happy to buy any/all these weapons from you at your own valuation.
No u would not and u know it. MA is flooding market with items. Not only outside factors but also ingame factors now paints one picture. Item prices will go down and are going down.

It would be the sweet dream of any reseller, but far from reallity atm.
Is it? Hows you 70k sale going? :) must be huge demand if its still for sale. Sadly TWEN item drop rate will wipe out prices for 2.0 wepons. Ma is smart they give ppl beter wepons to shoot with they still will lose moeey but its a 2.0 wepon. Sadly only losers atm are resellers and ppl who paid stupid money for pee shooters.

Fyi i am talking about pee shooters as looks like those are only ones droping atm.

No u would not and u know it. MA is flooding market with items. Not only outside factors but also ingame factors now paints one picture. Item prices will go down and are going down.

Flooding with Opalo and 30 dps Imk2, that wont change much.
I dont see other weapons flooding, 1 week of MM made way more mid-high dps guns than whole TWEN so far.

Is it? Hows you 70k sale going? :) must be huge demand if its still for sale. Sadly TWEN item drop rate will wipe out prices for 2.0 wepons. Ma is smart they give ppl beter wepons to shoot with they still will lose moeey but its a 2.0 wepon. Sadly only losers atm are resellers and ppl who paid stupid money for pee shooters.

There is demand, but most of it was 50-60k offers which i refused ofc, thats enough to tell about how realistics are those prices in this thread :)

There is demand, but most of it was 50-60k offers which i refused ofc, thats enough to tell about how realistics are those prices in this thread :)
Yeah i would say those prices could be end of the year prices. If twen items keep droping ..."if". And i would agree that 50-60k would be current prices.

Flooding with Opalo and 30 dps Imk2, that wont change much.
I dont see other weapons flooding, 1 week of MM made way more mid-high dps guns than whole TWEN so far.
Yeah peeshooters.

Prices are out of any relation

If you ask me i wuld not pay above 50k for any of those, yes they offer some good efficiency but there are also other factors that play like range damage type and dps or even your budget

Everything got its diferent value depending on the Person and depending on what the Person does

I wont spend 50 k on those but i wuld spend 50k for a camo bgh for example

From the given examples i Rate the kriegerum as most valued because of efficiency and a way to skill up plasma efficient to use a better Tool with lvl 90/100

Fact is they are all overvalued big time
Fact is they all will sell one day for under theyr value

More drops = more options
More options = lower MU

Frankly, there's tons of options already, so current MU is just due to...

*Chuckles thinking about the folks complaining about drop rates, who will also complain about market crashes in near future.
Mans not wrong...

Na
Prices are out of any relation

If you ask me i wuld not pay above 50k for any of those, yes they offer some good efficiency but there are also other factors that play like range damage type and dps or even your budget

Everything got its diferent value depending on the Person and depending on what the Person does

I wont spend 50 k on those but i wuld spend 50k for a camo bgh for example

From the given examples i Rate the kriegerum as most valued because of efficiency and a way to skill up plasma efficient to use a better Tool with lvl 90/100

Fact is they are all overvalued big time
Fact is they all will sell one day for under theyr value
Na m8 Hagos gun is better than yours.

Back